What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

FCE01Uim.png

audiohi

Veteran

Do those 13 employees have just as strong a case in court as you do, Hempy? Did your employer post on social media that they fired you because of your health records?

Or, is it just discrimination against the non-vaccinated that you have a problem with?

moose eater

moose eater

I just texted that number^ and got a text back that said, "He's going to spill it all LIVE on PPV - DON'T MISS OUT!"

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I have some low-lying property here I'd like to show you, Hempy. Make you a heck of a deal on it, too. I promise. Oscillator, or no.

Hempy McNoodle

Do those 13 employees have just as strong a case in court as you do, Hempy? Did your employer post on social media that they fired you because of your health records?

Or, is it just discrimination against the non-vaccinated that you have a problem with?

Good question. A better solution may be to turn thirteen positions (or all positions) into 'independent contractor' positions.

Hempy McNoodle

I'm gonna pull some cash out of the bank tomorrow. Small bills. Just incase the cyber attack happens tomorrow. BTW, I just got a text for a free code to watch the fight. So, basically, A huge live televised event is happening tomorrow on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11 and Trump (and Don jr) is a commentator. The event is being advertised on very short notice as a possible venue for the release of highly classified (previously?) information and it is free (on Pay Per View) to anyone who texts that number....Trump has been mostly in hiding. This is not normal. ..at all. :smoker:

moose eater

Hempy, DJT is an ego-toxic media whore, if nothing else. That's what he's achieving with his 'disclosing of (previously) classified information. The Apprentice hasn't asked him to return yet, and he needs his fix. and you appear to be falling for it, hook, line, and sinker.

audiohi

Veteran
I'm gonna pull some cash out of the bank tomorrow. Small bills. Just incase the cyber attack happens tomorrow. BTW, I just got a text for a free code to watch the fight. So, basically, A huge live televised event is happening tomorrow on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11 and Trump (and Don jr) is a commentator. The event is being advertised on very short notice as a possible venue for the release of highly classified (previously?) information and it is free (on Pay Per View) to anyone who texts that number....Trump has been mostly in hiding. This is not normal. ..at all. :smoker:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...orial-n1276138

9/11 families to President Biden: Don't come to our memorial events
Nearly 1,800 victims’ relatives, first responders and survivors are calling on Biden to refrain from attending any memorials over his refusal to release Sept. 11 documents.​

Why doesn't he reveal what's in the classified 9/11 documents? Isn't that what the people want, and on the event anniversary, no less?

Why boxing? Why aliens?

Is that it? Was it aliens all along?!