What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Gloria Vanderbilt with her sons (the one sitting next to her is a young Anderson Cooper). Note the child sacrifice diorama in the background...

image (3).jpg

Hempy McNoodle

CNN's Anderson Cooper describes Trump as 'an obese turtle on his back, flailing in the hot sun' after the president ranted about the election from the White House podium
https://www.businessinsider.com/cnn...-obese-turtle-flailing-election-video-2020-11

""That is the president of the United States. That is the most powerful person in the world. We see him like an obese turtle on his back flailing in the hot sun, realizing his time is over," Cooper said."

twitter-clitter-thanks-anderson-cooper.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

I don't want to go down this particular (crimes against children) rabbit hole any further on this forum. This is a weed forum and it is very gracious of Gypsy to allow us a place, as stoners, to discuss all manners of politics, peace, war, economics, conspiracies etc. But, this stuff is atrocious. So, I've shown just a peek into that dark dark world. It's only a matter of time before this is all known publicly.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Don't let the timber industry find out about steel studs.

Now it is time for a musical interlude.
He was ahead of his time in advocating for homes built of natural materials. Too bad the Deep State turned him into tiny bubbles.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't doubt that there are communal living cooperatives. I would love to find a place like that where Hempy can live free with other sexy hippies perhaps in the redwoods with a clear creek flowing through with swimming holes and all that! That's all Hempy ever wanted.... a paradise to grow pot and live the good life...with chickens, goats, bees...For now I'm stuck in Wokeland (Oakland). The only ones I've been close to are not meant for people who have my skin color or sexual orientation/gender (unless I accept 2nd class status). There was a Guerrilla community garden a few years ago and I was excited because I wanted to garden and make some new friends. I introduced myself and they were simply appalled that a person of my kind wanted to integrate into there group. Later on, they were on the radio talking about how inclusive they are (were). Well, their garden turned to shit and has been sitting abandoned for years. They were squatting, but the owner didn't have to make them leave. Their garden was so shitty that they just abandoned it. It's wierd but many community gardens in the east bay are very exclusive and "identity" based. Hempy can hardly wait until we are all united again and identity politics crumble.

obviously missed 'individuals' and it was about concrete homes, not communes. If you want to live in the woods, go there. I did.

Hempy McNoodle

So, the "conspiracy theorists" were right once again...

1.6m Moderna doses withdrawn in Japan over contamination

Company confirms reports of particulate matter in vials, but finds 'no safety issues'
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/C...a-doses-withdrawn-in-Japan-over-contamination

"The ministry said later in the day that the substance that had been mixed in may have been metal. "It's a substance that reacts to magnets," a ministry official said. "It could be metal.""

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, Hammerhead. The timber industry lobbied for all of the strict zoning and building code standards decades ago in order to facilitate the timber industries interests. All over the country in almost every county, drones are used to ensure compliance. There are places where enforcement may be more lax, but that could change in the course of an election cycle and certainly will if we don't stop these NIMBY freaks.

Do you not understand what Dumbasses means lol.. Those people are dumbasses.

Latest posts

Latest posts