What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

fdf19af6cad638ae5c1d56d8d5db986e.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suspected that there may be some connection between Gates and Geffen (I was expecting to find a photo of them together and maybe not much else), but end up finding that they joined together to form one of the most lucrative of Hollywood Studios... And, then I tie all these folks together in a nice little package with a bow on top... Am I missing something?

I wonder if David Geffen Helped Courtney Love hide Kurt Cobain's stuff in his friend Bill Gates' bomb shelter with the retina scans and all that James Bond style security...

So, what is so "very stupid" about it, Microbeman?

By the way, you still haven't de-bonked my CO2 heat transference theory... I'm eager to read your counter argument! :smoker:

Just wanted to post that video

on the climate-earth-people death thing you still responded politically - all that shit is meaningless to me. even logically, the creation of a dryland where once there was a forest is obviously going to affect climate - emissions of CO2, bonding with multitudinal gases like methane - helium - oops gotta take my dog out

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's too late, people have already caused soo much Forest damage it cant be recovered. The human race will go extinct at some point. There are just too many dumbases to see the devastation caused by us. I do not see that changing anytime in the next 250 years ..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's too late, people have already caused soo much Forest damage it cant be recovered. The human race will go extinct at some point. There are just too many dumbases to see the devastation caused by us. I do not see that changing anytime in the next 250 years ..

if only there was some sort of virus that ended up killing off all the stupid people who don't believe in science! dear chinese virus researchers,can you somehow make hypocrisy toxic and deadly? problem solved:biggrin:

Chi13

ICMag Donor

I wish you were wrong, but sadly most humans are too stupid to survive, and the rest of us have to live on the same planet. :ying:

Chi13

ICMag Donor

So I can imagine a bunch of people getting together over drinks and joints (lets call them DeepStaters!), and discussing how far some of the dumbest can be duped with misinformation. Oh yeah, lets say there is a satanic child abuse cult involving prominent politicians. No way anyone will believe that....:ying:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I can imagine a bunch of people getting together over drinks and joints (lets call them DeepStaters!), and discussing how far some of the dumbest can be duped with misinformation. Oh yeah, lets say there is a satanic child abuse cult involving prominent politicians. No way anyone will believe that....:ying:

ya just don't know how far those elitists will go

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I can imagine a bunch of people getting together over drinks and joints (lets call them DeepStaters!), and discussing how far some of the dumbest can be duped with misinformation. Oh yeah, lets say there is a satanic child abuse cult involving prominent politicians. No way anyone with a speck of common sense will believe that....:ying:

there.fixed it for you!:biggrin:

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like the Deep State should legalize alternative and tiny houses? Why is this not something that they push? Why do they make it impossible to have anything but huge houses made of Timber? Anything else is illegal throughout the USA. Al Gore is silent. Is it all intentional? Yes.

Have you seen what can be built just using basic earth materials (lumber free)? One would think this would be a top ten political issue for all Americans...

Hempy McNoodle

West Texas was one of the very last places in the US where one could build or sculpt their own home in any way they want. The Democrats absolutely hated that there was this outlier of freedom and set fourth to end the freedom and enforce minimum sizing standards and building code, zoning, and permitting and all that junk. I have not been following this lately, I think I must have stopped paying attention in 2014... Sadly, the Dems have succeeded.

https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/single-family/training/docs/14-TMCS.pdf
(I hope I'm wrong about this^ Google seems to be fucking up my searches a lot lately. I hope West Texas is still 'free')

They hate Freedom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IlgVPiDScQ

Hempy McNoodle

You sure you want to go down this road?

Click image for larger version  Name:	9991380.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	17927692

........................................Tony Podesta^ and friends....................... .............................. .....

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Seems like the Deep State should legalize alternative and tiny houses? Why is this not something that they push? Why do they make it impossible to have anything but huge houses made of Timber? Anything else is illegal throughout the USA. Al Gore is silent. Is it all intentional? Yes.

Have you seen what can be built just using basic earth materials (lumber free)? One would think this would be a top ten political issue for all Americans...

That's strange? Bozo just put up a clip of earth houses in California.

Hempy McNoodle

That's strange? Bozo just put up a clip of earth houses in California.

Let me clarify. If you are super rich. You have the freedom to do whatever you want on your property if it's big enough, but only if there is already an approved single family dwelling. So, that must be the story here. Some rich folks have big acreage and built this as a fun project / guest house / rental (real estate capital).

Edit: After re-watching, it seems that this is an accredited school / non-profit and thus subject to unique zoning as the units are likely considered school projects and demonstrational only. And, when they say they are teaching people and they are then building these for people, they are likely mostly referring to third world countries (which is very nice, but we need de-regulation here).