What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

There are many other materials to build with. Again its the dumbasses that choose not to.

No, Hammerhead. The timber industry lobbied for all of the strict zoning and building code standards decades ago in order to facilitate the timber industries interests. All over the country in almost every county, drones are used to ensure compliance. There are places where enforcement may be more lax, but that could change in the course of an election cycle and certainly will if we don't stop these NIMBY freaks.

Hempy McNoodle

You sure you want to go down this road?

........................................Tony Podesta^ and friends....................... .............................. .....

Click image for larger version Name:	9991380.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	17927692
Click image for larger version Name:	9991380.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	17927692

Chi13

ICMag Donor
This kind of stuff goes way back with royalty. Have you ever heard of the 'Blood Countess', Elizabeth Bathory?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

I believe this is the true origin of the folklore figures known as 'vampires' as well as the word 'bath,' as in BLOOD BATH..

And, there were many others besides Elizabeth Bathory.

Do you take time to read these things?

"Stories describing Báthory's vampiric tendencies, such as the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth, were generally recorded years after her death, and are considered unreliable."

"Stories include a young Báthory witnessing brutal punishments executed by her family's officers, and being taught by family members involved with Satanism and witchcraft.[SUP][14][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] Again, there is no hard evidence for these claims."

"It seems most likely that the claim of Thurzó's discovering Báthory covered in blood has been the embellishment of fictionalized accounts"

"Several authors such as László Nagy and Dr. Irma Szádeczky-Kardoss have argued that Elizabeth Báthory was a victim of a conspiracy."

Hempy McNoodle

Do you take time to read these things?

"Stories describing Báthory's vampiric tendencies, such as the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth, were generally recorded years after her death, and are considered unreliable."

"Stories include a young Báthory witnessing brutal punishments executed by her family's officers, and being taught by family members involved with Satanism and witchcraft.[SUP][14][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] Again, there is no hard evidence for these claims."

"It seems most likely that the claim of Thurzó's discovering Báthory covered in blood has been the embellishment of fictionalized accounts"

"Several authors such as László Nagy and Dr. Irma Szádeczky-Kardoss have argued that Elizabeth Báthory was a victim of a conspiracy."

Yeah, I take the time. I'm aware of the controversy. It is the origin, none the less.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Dude, seriously. Put the keyboard down, turn off your computer and go out for a walk.

And don't come back before your reach ten thousand steps.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me clarify. If you are super rich. You have the freedom to do whatever you want on your property if it's big enough, but only if there is already an approved single family dwelling. So, that must be the story here. Some rich folks have big acreage and built this as a fun project / guest house / rental (real estate capital).

lots of people build cement homes, especially on a budget.

Hempy McNoodle

If this thread actually had a topic, we would be way off it.

It has a topic. And a purpose. With all the other threads, my posts were so scattered and I would have to have the same arguments over and over and people would pretend like they never had seen the evidence against their 'nevertrumper' narratives and threads would get shut down at the requests of those who started the threads once they lost the narrative. I wanted a single thread that would be a record of the events of our time. Who knows, this thread may be a historic artifact someday, which captures the mindsets and challenges that we face in these confusing and troubling times. :)

Page 1: The Great Awakening

02-18-2021, 18:05
Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

So, what is 'The Great Awakening?'

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!

M

member 505892

It has a topic. And a purpose. With all the other threads, my posts were so scattered and I would have to have the same arguments over and over and people would pretend like they never had seen the evidence against their 'nevertrumper' narratives and threads would get shut down at the requests of those who started the threads once they lost the narrative. I wanted a single thread that would be a record of the events of our time. Who knows, this thread may be a historic artifact someday, which captures the mindsets and challenges that we face in these confusing and troubling times. :)

Page 1: The Great Awakening

02-18-2021, 18:05
Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

So, what is 'The Great Awakening?'

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!

Such delusions.... too much delusion.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I'll refrain from 'contributing' to this historic artifact of a thread any longer. I don't want to dilute it's purity.

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.arcosanti.org/

there are a large number of intentional communities and individuals throughout the US building similar structures; time to awaken?

I don't doubt that there are communal living cooperatives. I would love to find a place like that where Hempy can live free with other sexy hippies perhaps in the redwoods with a clear creek flowing through with swimming holes and all that! That's all Hempy ever wanted.... a paradise to grow pot and live the good life...with chickens, goats, bees...For now I'm stuck in Wokeland (Oakland). The only ones I've been close to are not meant for people who have my skin color or sexual orientation/gender (unless I accept 2nd class status). There was a Guerrilla community garden a few years ago and I was excited because I wanted to garden and make some new friends. I introduced myself and they were simply appalled that a person of my kind wanted to integrate into there group. Later on, they were on the radio talking about how inclusive they are (were). Well, their garden turned to shit and has been sitting abandoned for years. They were squatting, but the owner didn't have to make them leave. Their garden was so shitty that they just abandoned it. It's wierd but many community gardens in the east bay are very exclusive and "identity" based. Hempy can hardly wait until we are all united again and identity politics crumble.

f37243570572d7d2ee8a7f448f5b9ec43bd4cdcc5f0d052f1d89208f8b6a07df.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts