What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran

MEME THIEVERY ALERT!
image_2066865.jpg

moose eater

New Study

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but no infection parties, please
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021...ection-parties

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

The first report, citing the Israeli study, points out several flaws in the work. Both studies state that vaccination continues to provide substantial protections, although protection from the Delta variant is now stated to be about 66% if receiving the 2 vaccinations of either Pfizer's or Moderna's vaccines..

There's also the 'waning protection', in general, for the 2 primary vaccines, at about the 6 mos. mark, now being addressed for immunocompromised and infirm with a 3rd booster.

Alaska is close to evenly split, between unvaccinated/less than fully vaccinated, versus vaccinated. As of today, with infections popping left and right, at alarming rates, and ICU beds filling up, not to mention being about 6 mos. past when many persons were vaccinated, our current representation of fully vaccinated but with breakthrough infections, and/or hospitalized but fully vaccinated, are about 11% of the overall numbers.

What do those numbers tell you?

Hempy McNoodle

The first report, citing the Israeli study, points out several flaws in the work. Both studies state that vaccination continues to provide substantial protections, although protection from the Delta variant is now stated to be about 66% if receiving the 2 vaccinations of either Pfizer's or Moderna's vaccines..

There's also the 'waning protection', in general, for the 2 primary vaccines, at about the 6 mos. mark, now being addressed for immunocompromised and infirm with a 3rd booster.

Alaska is close to evenly split, between unvaccinated/less than fully vaccinated, versus vaccinated. As of today, with infections popping left and right, at alarming rates, and ICU beds filling up, not to mention being about 6 mos. past when many persons were vaccinated, our current representation of fully vaccinated but with breakthrough infections, and/or hospitalized but fully vaccinated, are about 11% of the overall numbers.

What do those numbers tell you?

Well, Alaska is still part of the US. So, that data is unusable, due to the CDC's uncontrolled experimental data (specifically, the disparities between PCR testing cycles in hospitals between vaccinated and unvaccinated hospitalized patients. The reason they are using different cycle thresholds is simply that they are committing fraud. There is no other possible explanation (if there is, I'd sure like to hear it).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

All kidding aside most are not Sociopaths, that's just an asinine comment. I know many that work in construction. A person's career path doesn't make them a Sociopath. Doesn't Boogie work in this field lol?... Id bet those that make these decisions are just dumbasses. As long as there are no restrictions from your city codes no need to even use wood. IMO a concrete house is much more efficient than wood is. None can even tell if it's made from concrete, Steel, Adobe Brick, or Stone.. People can use shipping containers that are just as good as any wood home.

If I could I would build a 3 level home that has only 1 level above ground.

moose eater

Well, Alaska is still part of the US. So, that data is unusable, due to the CDC's uncontrolled experimental data (specifically, the disparities between PCR testing cycles in hospitals between vaccinated and unvaccinated hospitalized patients. The reason they are using different cycle thresholds is simply that they are committing fraud. There is no other possible explanation (if there is, I'd sure like to hear it).

It's local, in-State data, Hempy. Delivered by our State's Chief Medical Officer, Anne Zink.

Hempy McNoodle

All kidding aside most are not Sociopaths, that's just an asinine comment. I know many that work in construction. A person's career path doesn't make them a Sociopath. Doesn't Boogie work in this field lol?... Id bet those that make these decisions are just dumbasses. As long as there are no restrictions from your city codes no need to even use wood. IMO a concrete house is much more efficient than wood is. None can even tell if it's made from concrete, Steel, Adobe Brick, or Stone.. People can use shipping containers that are just as good as any wood home.

If I could I would build a 3 level home that has only 1 level above ground.

I'm not talking about construction workers, though. I'm talking about timber industry lobbyists and corrupt politicians and legislatures. And, you can't have a cargo container for a home legally, throughout most of the country, unless it is a secondary home in an area where zoning laws allow accessory dwellings (unless it meets the definition of a shed which you aren't 'allowed' to live in).