What's new

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

M

Mos Cutty

Hell yeah TB, I guess I could have just clicked the link in your Sig and found what's up. Everything looks great bro, I see what you were saying and I will respond with suggestions via PM. I got my tent setup and the fire is blazing, I'm tuned in for the rest of the show!
Mos

B

B. Self Reliant

What a great setup! I' with Heady. . . I love the summer stockpile!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Wow so much work done this weekend.... Adopted my buddy's garden, setup another warehouse style shelf/rack system in veg, more vert cool tubes, a/c is cranking, about to wire up another 60amps so I can get a couple 10x10 flower tents up, got about 25 dif strains running right now, clones & seed, finding awesome fucking phenotypes, should have everything narrowed down by end of summer. Will get some pics soon, I'm a little cautious about posting now that so much is going on, but I'll get a select few up.

So far amazing phenos are found in our space queen, Skywalker og, p98 bubba x nl5, McFly, a good skunk, and so many seedling & vegging plants from seed are about to be flowered, so they can't hide their winners much longer either.

My flower room that's full of ECSD, white widow x blue haze, lemon f13 a11 pheno, p98 bk, space queen & other elites is fucking nutty. Smells so dif than the skunk/f13a11/NL5 crosses room.

:tiphat:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
WOW!! Nice work, TB! :tiphat:
Your garden(s) are so clean and organized.
I hope you guys don't mind, I'm afraid I just may to have to stick around for this one! :blowbubbles:
I've gotta thank you, TB- you've given me some added inspiration and motivation to go down and get a little work done- better than a cup of coffee!
Looking forward to what's to come!
:witch:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks y'all, I appreciate the feed back more than ya know! So much time, money, & effort sunk into this.. The meds are about to start stacking up :biggrin:

Every weekend is a marathon of 16+ hour shifts in the gardens.. Past few months have been insane for me.. Work 40+ hrs as a contractor during the week, leave straight from work on Fridays & drive 4 hrs to the gardens, work like a fucking dog all weekend, get home around 12-4am Monday morning, sleep for 3-5 hrs & wake up & start all over.

It's worth it tho, loving life & loving having 100+ things about the garden going on in my head at all times.

TB Gardens

Veteran
For the Birds, Cousin

For the Birds, Cousin

hey ya'll, more work = more ladies = more rooms

late for work, real late actually, so here comes the picture dump.. ill elaborate more later.

half of V Room
picture.php

White Berry Kush
picture.php

picture.php

luci OG, Chems, Cocaine OG
picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Haha silver is right, although maybe i do need a magic ceiling ;-)

It's a 3x3' hood on a light mover, air flow is so good they can grow up to glass without burning. I super cropped the ECSD, mchaze, WWxBH like crazy. They were literally double the size what u see in the pics, super cropping for daaaays.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
that is a huge hood. everything is looking so good! please dont leave us. keep giving us updates

TB Gardens

Veteran
Couldn't resist, had to buy some new genes :tiphat:

Cannabiogen - Peyote Purple
Cannacopia - Chunk D (deep chunk x sour diesel)
Dutchgrown - Arctic Storm
FMS X Line - Ice x Grapefruit
Grindhouse - Blockhead IBL :bis:
Cheesehead - Nightmare Kush S2 (The White, S1'd, selected, then S2'd)

....but before I pop any of those I will be getting to Super Sour Skunk, Berry Sour Cream (satellite fuel), p98 bubba x shishkaberry/mango haze, green crack x shishkaberry/mango haze, candy kush, and platinum kush

...the seedling tray was finally transplanted this week, I let them get nice and big in there since space has been at a premium. Soon you'll be seeing Ultra Sonja, Conn Chem, WBK, sour diesel, island sweet skunk, blue sat 2.2, and a few others hit the flower rooms.

TB Gardens

Veteran
picture dump :moon:

picture dump :moon:

been real busy, so much going on.. take a peek

p98 Bubba Kush x NL5/h #10
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

p98 Bubba Kush x NL5/h #9
picture.php

picture.php

....all of the p98 bubba crosses stink stink stink of kushy minty goodness. the #9 looks white in person there are so many trichs, and the #10 is rock hard. i mean literally rock hard.