What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

TB Gardens

Veteran
Sam Skunkman Mix Seeds #1
picture.php

picture.php

Bondage
picture.php

McHaze #5
picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
:tiphat:

I just wanted to say that pheno of the ecsd x NL5/haze stinks more than her momma :) she has an intense lemon sour diesel funk... Intense.

The pre98 x has a strong mint smell & taste through out the phenotypes. We found 3 distinct phenos so far, one is super head stash.. One of the strongest smells I've ever encountered in finished product. She has so much trich coverage the buds look white. Another pheno turns purple at the end & is rock hard, when finished she has a fruity minty smell & taste. The last pheno found is finishing now, she looks to be a real yielder & is carrying the mint smell strong in her final days.

The space queen is another keeper, beautiful colorful buds covered in frost. She smells like menthol / black licorice, it's really awesome. She's got beautiful thin sativa leaves but finishes on the quicker side, we got a lot of cuts of her coming up right now :)

TB Gardens

Veteran
Haha yes I promise you Heady, I'll get a tits camera before July I swears it. My dang old phone camera is terrible. I also need to not be so lazy & pull the girls pita of the rooms for pictures against the black tent... But when ur driving 4hrs to work 12+ hr shifts all weekend in the gardens, pulling plants outa their spots is the last thing on my list.. I'll change this tho

VAdO - lol I guess the jerseys work bro, Otto said he saw one of my minions from afar :) keep an eye out you will see us around.

G

Guest3498

Oh yes we spotted ya bro. Heads were puffing hard in that section might I add... Otto and I were putting in some work on a couple of grams of ecsd and blueberry oil the whole show, I think we were too high to say hi :joint:

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good lookin rooms man! like the way everything is organized nicely....i use those same shelves for veg they are awesome..

Latest posts

Latest posts