What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Full Melt Bubble Bath

TB Gardens

Veteran
chem4 day 20
picture.php

candy chem, chem4, lucifer og
picture.php

NL5/h crosses room
picture.php

skunk, p98bk x nl5/h, mchaze
picture.php

picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
Everything's lookin good man, That's pretty crazy that you can let the buds grow right into the reflector like that... must be keeping things nice and cool! have you noticed any light bleaching? I let a cola on one of my girls grow up to the light and I didn't have any burn but the buds became very loose and started to foxtail while the rest stayed nice and dense.

TBG - You are a multi-tasker. Can you summarize how many plants are under each light in a given space. I lost track of each room and plant count. Thanks for sharing. Peace

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey thanks everyone

... LoL, ya u def lost count of the plants :) there are typically 5-8 in a 5x5 foot print. I use light movers so it's hard to say how many exactly are under a light.

... No light bleaching around the reflector, found some bleaching around the 400 vert tube, had to pop some stuff back behind the screen. The 1k vert is easily going to yield 2 pounds, it's a large wall of buds & colas

... No, no cookies in here (unless someone wants to give mean cut!)

... Ya ya props to Otto, VADO, Highlighter, and Chaco - pretty much everything ur seeing is their gear. VADO - I'm amazed how little variation there is in the p98 x - they all smell so Minty.. 2 main phenos, squat & purple rock hard nugs, the other is stretchy & has white looking buds.

:tiphat:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
TB, looking great man! Glad to see everything come to a near end, I bet your up to your neck trimming buds. Looks like their is some fat nugs in their. Did you find those ecsd crosses to yield very well by chance?

TB Gardens

Veteran
Oh ya the ECSD cross is gunna be a big big yielder, it's probably got 2-3 more weeks of chunking up to do.. Looking to be very similar to the pics u showed of it, sour looking buds but in a hazey flower structure.

The lone MP/NYCDxNL5 that didn't have hermi tendencies is a stunner. Beautiful sour buds, massive colas, with a hint of haze structure. It's a perfect marriage between NYCD & haze. Im excited to keep working thru the seed stock of everything & see what else shows up.

And ya, lots & lots of trimming, every 2 weeks about 6-10 get chopped.

chief bigsmoke

Those are monsters TB. You're right, those ECSD's are going to be beefy. I love your multi tasking skills. running so many species must be mind boggling. You da man, TB

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice work bro! great thread, did the mixed seeds x hazeskunk get the chop yet?? My pheno was SUPER hazy and delicious ;) Curious to see how others turned out. Much love! :respect: SL

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks for all the comments & rep, means a lot!

Ya ya it's def a TON of work running everything we are right now, but a couple more months of selections & it will all be worth it. Ain't no joke, we are doing many years worth of bean popping this year, can be overwhelming at times but luckily I got a couple other brothers with me who can share the load. Watering is becoming a trick! Although we have nailed down a pretty decent 2 part program we designed (veg & bloom). Some strains are pickier than others but we are making adjustments to dial everything in. I figure by next winter we will have 10-20 mothers selected & be much much more dialed in.

Love this work, it's all I think about & my passion, pretty amazing to be around at this time when so much is changing and so many opportunities are presenting themselves.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts