What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No need to when there is less than 20% support in congress for his platforms.

He is probably the worst public speaker of the group. He sounds like an old curmudgeon who yells at kids for walking on his grass.

He does sound like the old fella in that Disney movie "up"
The guy is passionate,I'll give the ole coot that

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If Bernie was more like Clint Eastwood in 'Grand Turismo' - he'd wipe the floor with Trump - Just about everyone I know can relate to Eastwood's role in that movie -

No need to when there is less than 20% support in congress for his platforms.

He is probably the worst public speaker of the group. He sounds like an old curmudgeon who yells at kids for walking on his grass.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far so good bud, hope you are doing well also.

A fellow breeder will likely appreciate the joy of finding a line true breeding after a dozen years of effort.

I'm opening a bottle in celebration and firing up a fatty!

Anyone is welcome to join me!

:party:

As Clint once said "In all this excitement I kinda lost track"

Not sure what ya found/bred but congratulations,most things worth their salt takes time.
But I'm glad for you,congrats :tiphat:

M

Mr D

Not sure how anyone who's been paying attention can believe mayor Pete is running neck and neck with Bernie.

Bernie doesn't really care. His family will rake in 10's of millions of dollars as "Media Buyers" for his campaign's 100 million dollar plus media campaign. No disclosure required.

M

Mr D

If Bernie was more like Clint Eastwood in 'Grand Turismo' - he'd wipe the floor with Trump - Just about everyone I know can relate to Eastwood's role in that movie -

You are right if we roll back the clock to 2016. Once old Bern threw in with Clinton many people stopped believing he was a fighter. If he won't stand up for himself how can he be expected to stand up for those who support him?

Absolem

Trump trashed Ted/Rafael Cruz's wife and slandered Ted's father.

Now Teddy is one of Trump's best cuck's.

Don't remember Ted standing up for his family.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump trashed Ted/Rafael Cruz's wife and slandered Ted's father.

Now Teddy is one of Trump's best cuck's.

Don't remember Ted standing up for his family.

Donald Trump is to those senators like J Edgar Hoover was to most people in power in his day.

minds_I

Veteran
Donald Trump is to those senators like J Edgar Hoover was to most people in power in his day.

Hello all,

The governed now have the information network (such as it is) with which to expose those with power and ill intent.

So there is that...it is the finding of the truth within the chatter that is difficult. Something I am not always good at.

minds_I

h.h.

Veteran
You are right if we roll back the clock to 2016. Once old Bern threw in with Clinton many people stopped believing he was a fighter. If he won't stand up for himself how can he be expected to stand up for those who support him?

Bernie supporters started supporting trump while Bernie didn’t. You like to twist it.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
While trump does his revenge tour, soldiers die for nothing. Shouldn’t he be doing his job?
Maybe put fucking Jared on it?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/afghanistan-attack-american-casualties-military-mission
He does his job media calls him an assassin, he doesn't react fast enough they say do your job..He can't win either way...funny thing though he's managed to get more done in 3.5 years with no help from Congress and getting investigated,impeached and impugned every step of the way...I live in the real world and have seen real results the most impressed I've ever been by a President...he's won my vote in 2020...

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernie supporters started supporting trump while Bernie didn’t. You like to twist it.

4.4 million Obama voters stayed home in 2016

1 in 10 Bernie voters voted for Trump

More HRC voters voted for the republican nominee the last time she ran for president than bernie voters voted for trump in 2016.

just face it, the democrats ran a garbage candidate in 2016 and they moved so far to the right that they've become an ineffectual party of wall street oligarchs. the klobuchar strategy of courting moderate republicans aint gonna work.

h.h.

Veteran
He does his job media calls him an assassin, he doesn't react fast enough they say do your job..He can't win either way...funny thing though he's managed to get more done in 3.5 years with no help from Congress and getting investigated,impeached and impugned every step of the way...I live in the real world and have seen real results the most impressed I've ever been by a President...he's won my vote in 2020...

Whatever. Tell our soldiers.
In the real world, trump isn’t paying attention. More important matters on his plate. Defending his tan line and extracting vengeance.
His drone strike publicity stunt left troops in danger. He hasn’t a clue and worst than that, he doesn’t give a damn. If it’s not about him, it’s not important.
He hasn’t done shit in 3.5 years. It’s been nothing but constant campaigning.
Glad you’re impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts