What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's more than just two parties.

I think plenty of voters are thinking for themselves more and more.

Glad to see you are ok mean mr Mustard.
Hopefully you are right,and voters think for themselves,and not swallow what the media feeds them.
More than two parties?
So in November it wont be a Democrat or a Republican holding the office.
We are talking about America right?

h.h.

Veteran
True story h.h.,
I was actually speaking of the News Journalists on television.
But,now that you mention the presidential election thread,there seems to be a lack of discussion pertaining to what the democratic canidates bring to the table here.
Other than bigtaco standing behind Bernie's vision for the country moving forward.Maybe a little more discussion of how the Democrats will improve the lives of America,and those who support Trump will move to the other side of the aisle,to get him out of office will have to be done at the ballot box, obviously.

BTW which Democratic canidate are you voting for h.h.

I like Wang and Steyer. I lean towards Warren, but I feel Klobuchar is more practical. I’d like to see Klobuchar advance but it’s looking slim. Depends who is left. If it’s the three B’s, probably Bernie. If Klobuchar gets up there, I’ll vote for her. She’s the most disciplined in my view.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
im not living in the usa so I wont pretend that I understand you guys pains with politics and trump.. but I think trump will wipe the floor with the opposition..

seems that a majority of people are just sick of old politics and want someone who says it how it is. hes very controversial for sure. but I think hes opinions are popular with a majority. very similar here in the uk with boris Johnson.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A man who can never be seen without his makeup on and his hair professionally done. Seriously?

Even Gene Simmons takes it off once in a while.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So far so good bud, hope you are doing well also.

A fellow breeder will likely appreciate the joy of finding a line true breeding after a dozen years of effort.

I'm opening a bottle in celebration and firing up a fatty!

Anyone is welcome to join me!

:party:

h.h.

Veteran
im not living in the usa so I wont pretend that I understand you guys pains with politics and trump.. but I think trump will wipe the floor with the opposition..

seems that a majority of people are just sick of old politics and want someone who says it how it is. hes very controversial for sure. but I think hes opinions are popular with a majority. very similar here in the uk with boris Johnson.

Nothing new about trump. He just throws more tantrums.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like Wang and Steyer. I lean towards Warren, but I feel Klobuchar is more practical. I’d like to see Klobuchar advance but it’s looking slim. Depends who is left. If it’s the three B’s, probably Bernie. If Klobuchar gets up there, I’ll vote for her. She’s the most disciplined in my view.

Steyer's is a stand up guy with his work with the African Americans....even Van Jones speaks highly of him.
Klobuchar had her best showing yet was my feeling.
Mayor pete(not that I'm big on him,and not because of his sexual orientation)gave politician answers.For instance defending the Bidens with all that angst.Yes Trump uses that to distract,among other things.But a real response,and a honest response may have been that is something to be looked into by the USA,and not the Ukraine.Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the deal with Burisma.Something along those lines would have been honest atleast,shit even Cuomo doesn't think the bidens are lily white(not that you can be running a country).
But you're on your game,if the Democrats are going to win they are going to have to get down and dirty,and maybe come off their stance of free healthcare for illegal immagrants,if they stand a chance with mainstream America.Even if it doesn't set well with the progressives,their goal is to win back the Whitehouse and a half of the country at the same time.Has to be concessions if they hope to be successful.

h.h.

Veteran
Steyer's is a stand up guy with his work with the African Americans....even Van Jones speaks highly of him.
Klobuchar had her best showing yet was my feeling.
Mayor pete(not that I'm big on him,and not because of his sexual orientation)gave politician answers.For instance defending the Bidens with all that angst.Yes Trump uses that to distract,among other things.But a real response,and a honest response may have been that is something to be looked into by the USA,and not the Ukraine.Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the deal with Burisma.Something along those lines would have been honest atleast,shit even Cuomo doesn't think the bidens are lily white(not that you can be running a country).
But you're on your game,if the Democrats are going to win they are going to have to get down and dirty,and maybe come off their stance of free healthcare for illegal immagrants,if they stand a chance with mainstream America.Even if it doesn't set well with the progressives,their goal is to win back the Whitehouse and a half of the country at the same time.Has to be concessions if they hope to be successful.
Buttigieg uses a lot of words to say very little. Don’t really care if he’s gay, but I think it would be an uphill in the general election. If we’re going to break a glass ceiling, I’d rather it be a woman doing it.

med4u

Veteran

Nobody here is suprised...:tiphat:

C

Capra ibex

We ALL know that you 2 ^^ meet up at Brokeback mountain for a spot of 'camping' every few months....

Just let it out guys.... all of your pent up rage is for nothing, we love you regardless. :huggg:

M

Mr D

Worries about wall street putting a hit out on him.

No need to when there is less than 20% support in congress for his platforms.

He is probably the worst public speaker of the group. He sounds like an old curmudgeon who yells at kids for walking on his grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts