What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

If Trump went hunting with Cheney and got shot in the face, he would have to go on TV and apologize to Dick.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If Trump went hunting with Cheney and got shot in the face, he would have to go on TV and apologize to Dick.

If those two went hunting and the earth opened up and the earth opened up and sucked them straight to hell it would barely surprise me.

G

This thread is an epic meltdown of the left and it’s only going to get more entertaining. I even can see a couple of the more whacked out ones jumping out a window when President Trump wins in a landslide.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would hope the sane half of the population marches into Washington and physically removes that piece of shit if he gets elected.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The poll's must be wrong,how could Trump's approval rating be going up.It seems the more the Democrats go at him,the more voters retaliate.Ive never seen anything like it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The poll's must be wrong,how could Trump's approval rating be going up.It seems the more the Democrats go at him,the more voters retaliate.Ive never seen anything like it.

Something similar occurred with Bill Clinton. [the backfire and comeback phenomena] I'm pretty certain Trump will be re-elected.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah but there was a hike in cigar sales during Bill's fiasco.Stocks in Coppertone are plummeting!!!
Lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All kidding aside,I cant imagine turning on CNN,and hearing about Trump 24/7 until 2024
You would think theres nothing else happening on the planet if you turn on cable news.Im trying to figure out the last time Chris Cuomo had a show about something other than Trump...it's going to end up being Cuomos legacy,but I guess it's a living

I find myself tuning into the BBC news channel,just to find out what else is happening in the word.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its sad seeing people get enjoyment from others misery. There happy to see it, want it like there addicts... Only in politics...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its sad seeing people get enjoyment from others misery. There happy to see it, want it like there addicts... Only in politics...

Yep hear that!
I've only tuned in here and there as of late,it's like watching groundhog day with bill murray,without the laughs.
Its fucking draining is what it is

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A presidential election thread is the wrong place not to hear about trump.

True story h.h.,
I was actually speaking of the News Journalists on television.
But,now that you mention the presidential election thread,there seems to be a lack of discussion pertaining to what the democratic canidates bring to the table here.
Other than bigtaco standing behind Bernie's vision for the country moving forward.Maybe a little more discussion of how the Democrats will improve the lives of America,and those who support Trump will move to the other side of the aisle,to get him out of office will have to be done at the ballot box, obviously.

BTW which Democratic canidate are you voting for h.h.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts