What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This thread is becoming more and more like trying to post a retort on the huff and puff post. Must stop clicking on the biased and non retort allowed.

M

Mr D

This thread is becoming more and more like trying to post a retort on the huff and puff post. Must stop clicking on the biased and non retort allowed.

This and some other threads are a record of people taking the moral and intellectual imaginary high ground only to be wrong about every single media talking point they parroted for the last 3 years.

Got to hand to them after 5000 bombshells that turned in to duds they keep right on posting anon sourced "bombshells" from the same sources.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well I'm not sure it helps shine light on any lies when nancy decides to shift focus to her public temper tantrum. It made any lies a far less interesting subject for discussion on social media. WaPo, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT don't have a big enough audience to generate much public interest when the fact checks start rolling. Impeachment vote will probably override it in tomorrows news cycle.

I know Verizon, Amazon and a bunch of others don't pay tax. Matter of fact I knew that all through the 8 years or bush and the following 8 years of Obama.

Would you prefer Trump gave them Trillions of tax payer dollars (bail outs) like Bush and Obama?

You act as if you just became aware of something that's been going on for at least 20 years.

It must be frustrating when the light gets shined some of your bogus statements.

Illinois is not the "brokest state in the country" either. Try West Virginia or Mississippi or any of your hard red states. They have the most pot holes.

poorest+states+2009.jpg

M

Mr D

It must be frustrating when the light gets shined some of your bogus statements.

Illinois is not the "brokest state in the country" either. Try West Virginia or Mississippi or any of your hard red states.

View Image

Excuse me if I don't spend much time on your blog stats after you offered up this moron as producing a good rebuttal.

WATCH: Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has shown us that she is the type of politician who tells the autism community she will be their ally and then CUTS their funding to use as a pawn to get what she wants: a tax increase.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1222322462890897411

M

Mr D

The 10 Worst States For Fiscal Stability

Illinois

Illinois State is ranked as the worst performing in the fiscal stability index. In terms of short term and long term fiscal stability, the state is ranked 49th and 50th respectively. The major drivers are poor records on economic growth, lack of a balanced budget, and passing of non-budgetary reforms. Such fiscal weakness has led to slow personal income growth and job losses. The state is one of the weakest economies characterized by unpaid bills, interest penalties, and a decline in credit-worthiness.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-10-worst-states-for-fiscal-stability.html

State Fiscal Rankings
https://www.mercatus.org/publications/urban-economics/state-fiscal-rankings

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Excuse me if I don't spend much time on your blog stats after you offered up this moron as producing a good rebuttal.

WATCH: Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has shown us that she is the type of politician who tells the autism community she will be their ally and then CUTS their funding to use as a pawn to get what she wants: a tax increase.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1222322462890897411

She was using allot of big words. This is rich after the trump performance .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Your chart is about the states not paying their bills. Several of the blue states listed have the highest average personal wealth in the country as in income level, home values, home equity, and savings.

Stating that these states carry heavy debt load is one thing but saying they don't have the doe to cover it is a stretch. Poverty levels in the blue states your chart mentions are mid to lowest. Debt load and being broke are two different things. Looking at the poverty levels in states is really where the rubber meets the road when it comes to being broke.

M

Mr D

Not only that he posted stats from 11 years ago lol.

He's been whipping out the old Blue states have higher incomes stat along with the old blue states are better educated canards for a couple of years now.

He is right about blue states having higher incomes, but fails to mention that's only because no one could lived in these high tax fiscal disasters without a higher income.

As far as better educated that's swell if you feel uber drivers need a 4 year degree in gender studies.

M

Mr D

Your chart is about the states not paying their bills. Several of the blue states listed have the highest average personal wealth in the country as in income level, home values, home equity, and savings.

Stating that these states carry heavy debt load is one thing but saying they don't have the doe to cover it is a stretch. Poverty levels in the blue states your chart mentions are mid to lowest. Debt load and being broke are two different things. Looking at the poverty levels in states is really where the rubber meets the road when it comes to being broke.

No shit Sherlock. It ties back to my original point about that moron's SOTU rebuttal touting Il. huge new spending bill as something positive when the state is broke. The state itself is broke. You are arguing as if a state's resident's net worth's and home values are part of the state treasury.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
He's been whipping out the old Blue states have higher incomes stat along with the old blue states are better educated canards for a couple of years now.

He is right about blue states having higher incomes, but fails to mention that's only because no one could lived in these high tax fiscal disasters without a higher income.

As far as better educated that's swell if you feel uber drivers need a 4 year degree in gender studies.

Again, must be frustrating when the light shines on your statements. Fact checkers are doing the same thing right now on trump.

Californians retire and for many the first thing they do is sell their house and go to Arizona buy the same thing for half the price. New England to southern states. Same thing. They have real wealth. Tell me, where to the people in West Virginia go?

If the people in Illinois have money then the state has money. Easy concept. That's right Sherlock, They can afford to pay what ever the state has got them into. Their taxes go up.

h.h.

Veteran
Yes, it would be. I want my president to fight corruption. I'm glad he asked for cooperation from Ukraine. Now we know a lot more about the corrupt money laundering operations in Ukraine. And the criminals are all under investigation. That's a good thing.

He could start with his own family.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yes, it would be. I want my president to fight corruption. I'm glad he asked for cooperation from Ukraine. Now we know a lot more about the corrupt money laundering operations in Ukraine. And the criminals are all under investigation. That's a good thing.

you want "your" president to fight corruption? :laughing: but, you support the most corrupt SOB to ever stagger through DC. hmmm...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
you want "your" president to fight corruption? :laughing: but, you support the most corrupt SOB to ever stagger through DC. hmmm...

In case you have not noticed. Shithead fans choose to keep their head squarely up their ass. It helps them deal with the fact their version of reality is deeply flawed. Deep inside they all know they support scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.