What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

Dipping in to the Conald flavored kool aid I see.

Buuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahaha

He is Captain Scam-Wow after all....

Buys cheap steaks from supermarket puts a sticker of his hideous grin on the package and viola, Trump steaks, best steaks in the world :biglaugh:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
State of the Union Speech -

There must have been a Hollywood director involved somewhere - that was the longest commercial for the USA I have ever seen - very well produced and Trump managed to speak for well over an hour without getting tongue tied -

Now the whole production will be dissected and we will have to figure out who's lying and who's not - somehow -

I found it VERY EMOTIVE - always pulling on the strings of the heart - kinda like a good Lassie movie - aimed to keep peoples eyes wet -

minds_I

Veteran
Dipping in to the Conald flavored kool aid I see.

Buuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahaha

Hello all,

Oh no, don't be silly, just recognizing a con when I see it.

Also, I thought you were going to ignore me? disappointing to be sure.

minds_I

M

Mr D

There must have been a Hollywood director involved somewhere - that was the longest commercial for the USA I have ever seen - very well produced and Trump managed to speak for well over an hour without getting tongue tied -

Now the whole production will be dissected and we will have to figure out who's lying and who's not - somehow -

I found it VERY EMOTIVE - always pulling on the strings of the heart - kinda like a good Lassie movie - aimed to keep peoples eyes wet -

Did you see Pelosi rip up his speech at the end? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoocqvndrXg

M

Mr D

Democrat political strategist James Carville appeared on MSNBC. Carville notes this was supposed to be a year of hyped democrat voter enthusiasm, but it just isn’t there. Additionally, Carville asks what the heck happened to the polling over the past two weeks? Biden was supposed to be a top-tier candidate… or something.

Carville said, “There are other things that worry me…“Without power, there’s only one moral imperative in this country right now and that is to beat Donald Trump,” he continued. “That’s the only moral imperative. It is the only thing I want to hear. Until we understand that, we win every argument on anything. We don’t win the elections because we talk about stuff that is not relevant. We had a great experience in 2018 and the day after we started that goofy stuff. Hopefully, we’ve got time to jerk this thing back and be about health care and drug prices and education and infrastructure and climate and diplomacy. This is not happening so far. We can’t act like this is going well.”

He made several statements about the Democrat party turning in to the UK labor party.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh yeah - Nancy got the gong for 'most dramatic female' - you could see her behind Trump all the way thru - gurning and forced/fake smiling - then to cap it all she started doing the work of the shredder on some document - turns out it was Trumps speech - showing the deep division in US politics currently - didn't see any Democrats applauding anything Trump said -

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer did a good job with the rebuttal.

Still no Iowa results. wtf

packerfan79

Veteran

My wife, her mom, and my cousin were all pissed. My mother in law said fuck Nancy Pelosi. It was pretty funny, considering not one of them could tell you who the last speaker of the house. Pelosi is doing a great job of alienating suburban women. After Iowa fiasco, state of the union, and, impeachment hoax 2020 is looking better and better.

M

Mr D

Oh yeah - Nancy got the gong for 'most dramatic female' - you could see her behind Trump all the way thru - gurning and forced/fake smiling - then to cap it all she started doing the work of the shredder on some document - turns out it was Trumps speech - showing the deep division in US politics currently - didn't see any Democrats applauding anything Trump said -

If you watch this short clip it appears like Nancy repeats his line about "unifying the soul" then makes a facial expression like Hey that's pretty good.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1224885541981818880

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Notice the enormous lie of how they are once again respected throughout the world?

C

Capra ibex

I tried to watch it but i didn't last long.... TBH i don't know how anyone feels their heartstrings being tugged by a Donald Trump speech :dunno:

All he does is say sh*t that some people (obviously) want to hear....

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Democrat political strategist James Carville appeared on MSNBC. Carville notes this was supposed to be a year of hyped democrat voter enthusiasm, but it just isn’t there. Additionally, Carville asks what the heck happened to the polling over the past two weeks? Biden was supposed to be a top-tier candidate… or something.

Carville said, “There are other things that worry me…“Without power, there’s only one moral imperative in this country right now and that is to beat Donald Trump,” he continued. “That’s the only moral imperative. It is the only thing I want to hear. Until we understand that, we win every argument on anything. We don’t win the elections because we talk about stuff that is not relevant. We had a great experience in 2018 and the day after we started that goofy stuff. Hopefully, we’ve got time to jerk this thing back and be about health care and drug prices and education and infrastructure and climate and diplomacy. This is not happening so far. We can’t act like this is going well.”

He made several statements about the Democrat party turning in to the UK labor party.

I've always admired Carville. A little hard to understand sometimes. Smart guy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - when they bring in kids that have lost their Dads due to some ridiculous and unnecessary war - then yeah - my tear ducts get itchy -

I tried to watch it but i didn't last long.... TBH i don't know how anyone feels their heartstrings being tugged by a Donald Trump speech :dunno:

All he does is say sh*t that some people (obviously) want to hear....

C

Capra ibex

Well - when they bring in kids that have lost their Dads due to some ridiculous and unnecessary war - then yeah - my tear ducts get itchy -

I didn't get that far into the event but i could understand that.... albeit some unnecessary war that all of the folks in that room orchestrated....

But i wouldn't be able to get past the feeling that it's just sad because it's all a show for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts