What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

I meant I can't believe the audacity of these dems...

I knew what you meant, but my point was that you can't believe your eyes what you saw on the video, but you are capable of fantasising that Trump is an uber-intellectual saved from war so he can save the world at a latter date :biglaugh:

Much love to you though Hempy.... you have some creative fantasies and that's a positive. :)

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Trump being brilliant is one of the most hilarious things I have ever heard. He bought his way through school, failed at business many times, and surrounds himself with yes men. Anyone that tells him the truth gets fired.

med4u

Veteran
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Classic.. Jerry...Jerry...Jerry
.. https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/fight-for-the-mic-nadler-and-schiff-scramble-to-answer-impeachment-question-77859397663

M

Mr D

Wow...

Warren destroyed her campaign last night when she took a shot at Roberts. Mukowski cited it as the reason she will vote against witness tipping the balance in favor of Trump because of Warren's question without naming Warren. She wants to end the circus.

She will be demonized by a lot of people on left for this.

h.h.

Veteran
Wow...

Warren destroyed her campaign last night when she took a shot at Roberts. Mukowski cited it as the reason she will vote against witness tipping the balance in favor of Trump because of Warren's question without naming Warren. She wants to end the circus.

She will be demonized by a lot of people on left for this.

Mukowski is full of it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump was acquitted the day it started..Our gov is run by idiots. Its gonna be a hoot when the dems have control of it all. You can only blame yourselves for the shit storm there gonna do when that happens. You guys cant see more the 2" in front of your face to see whats coming. Oversight is now gone. When its the dems turn anything said will be on def ears.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Last night at tRump's rally, someone threw a beer at him....he is ok, it was a draft so he easily dodged it.

Buahahahahahahahaha

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts