What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
There is a theory that they prolonged Trump's impeachment to keep Bernie in DC until after Tuesday and so Trump was not acquitted by the SOTU address.

It's interesting how conservative voters denounce Bernie's policies and many refer to him as a communist...... but speak out against the DNC fucking him over.

Bernie needs to understand the best way to challenge the corrupt uniparty is to wield the power of his base.

yup and now the DNC allows Bloomberg into the field of finalists because he gave them $300k cash because the DNC is fucking broke (side note - I love that AOC won't pay her dues to the DNC and has instead started a progressive PAC to unseat corporate dems. Same with Bernie with not sharing his mailing list with the DNC). Bloomberg solely exists in this election cycle to suck pledged delegates away from Bernie and cause a contested convention or whatever it's called.

i agree bernie needs to hit them back. i don't like his play nice strategy but i understand why he does it. he's taken the gloves off with biden as of late, though, which is a great sign because really i think warren, booty, and the rest are all done and it's now just down to bernie and biden. with all that said, all attempts as of late to smear bernie by the establishment has seemingly backfired. his campaign raised over a million bucks in 24hrs after that negative bernie ad in iowa ran by the dems and he continues to pick up steam.

i think yang and tulsi will endorse bernie eventually (even moreso if bernie entertains UBI). maybe even steyer.

med4u

Veteran
romour is rudy is now being paid 83 grand a month to investigate the Bidens Ukrain corruption and soliciting foreign interference for 2020 election....
China i hope your listening....

h.h.

Veteran
That’s what you were doing.

We can look at Hunter, just making sure we don’t forget all the others.

med4u

Veteran
That’s what you were doing.

We can look at Hunter, just making sure we don’t forget all the others.

Done and done....both underway as we speak...:tiphat:

You kiddin... yall just gave Trump
The power to "I can do any thing I want"....smoove move exlax
Better buckle up for the huckle buck...:tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post

Is that the royal “we” or the schizophrenic “we”?
You are the expert on schizophrenia, so, I will let you decide, or whichever personality is in charge today.

White Beard and Packer; Please be aware that schizophrenia has nothing to do with multiple personality disorder. I learned this studying neurology many years ago but also through experience with a friend suffering from this horrible disease.

Packer; you should certainly know this, considering your wife's profession. It is akin to calling those with autism spectrum disorder, retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts