What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Now corn pop Joe is roughing up the voters,

Biden didn’t need to do this to me

And despite his repeated calls for unity, Biden rejects my offer to support him in the general election. That really shocked me. What was even more shocking was how Biden pushed and poked me, and then took hold of my jacket with both hands as he lectured me.
http://boldiowa.com/biden-didnt-need-to-do-this-to-me/

Anyone familiar with Biden knows he never had a realistic chance. I don't care what 1000 people say in a "national poll".

M

Mr D

I don't expect Biden's latest fumble concerning a longtime Democrat State Rep. in Iowa is going to sit well with moderate democrats in Iowa. Besides Joe might be tied up in the Senate during the caucuses.As well as Sanders, Warren and Amy.

Could this be the opening Hillary has waited for? Or is it Mini Mike's for the taking?

Hempy McNoodle

Take it easy on ol' Corn Pop. He's under a lot of stress right now. It's quite understandable that he might be quick to snap on those who question his ethics. Joe's not used to that sort of treatment.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's going to be a really close election in 2020 if New Jersey is any indication of that lol

HUGE President Trump Fans Ahead of Wildwood, NJ RALLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFR1S3wzPTM

Live Rally in the Garden State
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKX0jht40M

I have not "enjoyed" the jersey shore in the wintertime in prolly 40 years or more but what I do remember is nobody is on the streets of Wildwood NJ this time of the year and as you can hear in the first video, businesses' are opening just for this mega increase in the population as Wildwood's population is I think 5,000.

Absolem

LOL, it's needs to be investigated first dummy.

Too bad you don't understand how government works and the roles the House and Senate play.

While congress can call anybody to testify they want they have no real power when it comes to investigating private US citizens. The role of the Senate and is House is government oversight. It's the justice Dept that has the real power to investigate the citizens of the US.

"Congress may investigate anything related to the development of public policy. Since its earliest investigations, Congress has availed itself of the power of inquiry in order to inform the public and to write good legislation."

"The Senate maintains several powers to itself: It ratifies treaties by a two-thirds supermajority vote and confirms the appointments of the President by a majority vote. The consent of the House of Representatives is also necessary for the ratification of trade agreements and the confirmation of the Vice President."

'Boogieman'

While congress can call anybody to testify they want

The only part of your post that is even relevant. Since were in agreement that Congress calling somebody in for testimony is different from an investigation then obviously that leaves the FBI to do the rest. Get it now goofy?

Absolem

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Then why did you say it needs to be investigated by the Senate first to see if a crime was committed??????

The only part of your post that is even relevant. Since were in agreement that Congress calling somebody in for testimony is different from an investigation then obviously that leaves the FBI to do the rest. Get it now goofy?

That's not what you stated earlier.

It shows your understanding of how government works only started in 2016. When is Billy Barr going to have the FBI investigate Hunter??????????????????

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barr wont have any investigations on any Republicans or Trump. If he does there all gonna be on Democrats. Like I said its all partisan BS. Crimes committed by anyone should be prosecuted other than cannabis or Psychedelics :D.

'Boogieman'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Then why did you say it needs to be investigated by the Senate first to see if a crime was committed??????

That's not what you stated earlier.

It shows your understanding of how government works only started in 2016. When is Billy Barr going to have the FBI investigate Hunter??????????????????

I never mentioned the Senate at all in my post you quoted, another failed assumption on your part lol, keep digging bro.

Absolem

I never mentioned the Senate at all in my post you quoted, another failed assumption on your part lol, keep digging bro.

You didn't need to mention the Senate. It's quite clear that's who you were talking about in your post in response to mine. Keep backtracking. Kinda funny.

My post.

What Ivanka did before her dad became president is meaningless. If her businesses received special treatment because her father is president then that is wrong. Her patents she wanted from China only came through when daddy became president.

When is Billy Barr going to charge Joe or Hunter Biden with a crime? That alone should give you some insight Trump has nothing on the Biden's.

Your reply

'Boogieman'

Bill Barr needs the FBI to bring a case for him to charge the Bidens hence my comment it needs to be investigated first. Are you really this stupid or just trolling?

White Beard

Can you post an example?

Can you google? Can you read? Educate yourself on the matter.

The question was, roughly, “was Eric Holder as big a stooge for Obama as Barr currently is for Trump?”

For best results, avoid known cesspools like InfoWars, zero-hedge, conservativetreehouse, breitbart, etc.

Absolem

This just proves how fucking stupid you really are. Bill Barr needs the FBI to bring a case for him to charge the Bidens hence my comment it needs to be investigated first, where the fuck does your stupid ass get the Senate from any of this?

Your endless bitching about the senate needing to call Hunter Biden to testify as opposed to asking why Billy Barr isn't having the DOJ look into Hunter. Other then the post by you above I don't ever recall you asking for Barr to look into it. I don't mind being called stupid by you. I find the less educated someone is the more they tend to call people stupid.

'Boogieman'

Can you google? Can you read? Educate yourself on the matter.

The question was, roughly, “was Eric Holder as big a stooge for Obama as Barr currently is for Trump?”

If somebody claims something it's THEIR job to prove it not mine, but obviously since you resorted to this instead of posting facts you have nothing.

White Beard

I think Holder also was the one who signed off on having our police trained in Israel by the Israeli military for the purposes of riot control. The Furgusson police dept was one of the departments that took part in that. This was a very big deal. Treason, I believe. Imagine having a foriegn government training us on how to suppress our own people's civil liberties..

“Treason” for that? Then we should have hanged Reagan for training Salvadoran death squads at “the School of the Americas” (sp?)...and should hang Baby Huey for his fawning display in Helsinki. You have a very 10-year-old comic fan’s notions of “treason”.

In case you haven’t noticed, Israel has been carrying out research for the US at US expense: the purpose is to discover best practices for suppressing an unwanted population. It makes perfect sense we’d send our people over to learn from their results.

Horrible, disgusting, inhuman sense, but you can’t have everything

'Boogieman'

Your endless bitching about the senate needing to call Hunter Biden to testify as opposed to asking why Billy Barr isn't having the DOJ look into Hunter. Other then the post by you above I don't ever recall you asking for Barr to look into it. I don't mind being called stupid by you. I find the less educated someone is the more they tend to call people stupid.

My endless bitching about the Senate needing to call Hunter Biden? I actually said I want everyone to testify if it happens. What I would rather have happen is nobody testifies and the Senate dismisses this nonsense tomorrow. I'm not the one in here constantly bitching that's your crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts