What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Bowman doesn't seem to understand we have 3 branches of government. Disputes between legislative and executive are resolved by Judicial.

You can't cry about a timeline and then declare yourself the winner of a dispute between 2 of the 3 branches of government.

Then trump should go to court and prove that.
They have oversight.
The judicial is a separate branch. They don’t.

Cannavore

Veteran
Heads up. The person in that pod cast is Saagar Enjeti. He is a republican who supports Trump. I find it strange that a Trump supporter is going to bat for Bernie.

yeah but he's extremely reasonable to the point where i've watched this show with my rightie friends and they thought Saagar was a libby, lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
damn so AG Barr's father gave college dropout Jeffrey Epstein a teaching job in NYC?

i must've missed that one

med4u

Veteran
The Senate won’t make a swap. The witnesses will be individually voted in.

They don’t want Biden testifying anyway. What would they do? Charge him criminally? That would give him opportunity to call his own witnesses. They would loose the narrative.

Same reason they brought up obammy...now he can be subpoenaed and question about Ukraine....Bidens were not the only ones who made money there.....also, opens him and his whole administration up to questions about the Russian investigation...let's open this bitch up.. I wanna know everthing... dont you?....you should....

M

Mr D

Then trump should go to court and prove that.
They have oversight.
The judicial is a separate branch. They don’t.

Both sides claimed to stand on constitutional grounds. In this case it's congress that needs to go to court if they want documents and witnesses.

They know that which why the McGahn dispute is in court.

h.h.

Veteran
Same reason they brought up obammy...now he can be subpoenaed and question about Ukraine....Bidens were not the only ones who made money there.....also, opens him and his whole administration up to questions about the Russian investigation...let's open this bitch up.. I wanna know everthing... dont you?....you should....

Two different investigations.

I want to know why Ivanka made so much money last year. How about Rudy’s kid? Sarah Sanders? Junior’s going around making bank off of the campaign. Enough to support his boob job lover?
I do wanna know. Don’t you?

I’m getting sick of the obstruction that trumpeters seem to relish in.

h.h.

Veteran
Both sides claimed to stand on constitutional grounds. In this case it's congress that needs to go to court if they want documents and witnesses.

They know that which why the McGahn dispute is in court.

Then the courts would have oversight. In this case it isn’t their role.

M

Mr D

Then the courts would have oversight. In this case it isn’t their role.

It absolutely is. A constitutional dispute between the legislative and executive was intended to be settled by the courts. That's basic stuff.

'Boogieman'

Two different investigations.

I want to know why Ivanka made so much money last year. How about Rudy’s kid? Sarah Sanders? Junior’s going around making bank off of the campaign. Enough to support his boob job lover?
I do wanna know. Don’t you?

I’m getting sick of the obstruction that trumpeters seem to relish in.

Ivanka made most of her money in the fashion industry and her businesses were well established before Trump ever ran for office, Hunter got rich because his dad is a career politician. Your sick of so called obstruction, were sick of the witch hunts.

Absolem

Ivanka made most of her money in the fashion industry and her businesses were well established before Trump ever ran for office, Hunter got rich because his dad is a career politician. Your sick of so called obstruction, were sick of the witch hunts.

What Ivanka did before her dad became president is meaningless. If her businesses received special treatment because her father is president then that is wrong. Her patents she wanted from China only came through when daddy became president.

When is Billy Barr going to charge Joe or Hunter Biden with a crime? That alone should give you some insight Trump has nothing on the Biden's.

M

Mr D

What Ivanka did before her dad became president is meaningless. If her businesses received special treatment because her father is president then that is wrong. Her patents she wanted from China only came through when daddy became president.

When is Bob Barr going to charge Joe or Hunter Biden with a crime? That alone should give you some insight Trump has nothing on the Biden's.

Do you mean Bill Barr?

Probably never because to many powerful Republicans would go down with him.

I think the whole Biden's and Ukraine thing is pretty obvious to the average person.

Absolem

Do you mean Bill Barr?

Probably never because to many powerful Republicans would go down with him.

I think the whole Biden's and Ukraine thing is pretty obvious to the average person.

Not true. Or the Dept of justice would have charged Hunter by now.

White Beard

After 9/11 it was the public that demanded revenge. It wasn’t the msm, not even Chaney, it was us. Flags on all the cars. Flags at all the bars. Flags in the gutters from all the fake patriots.

Many did guess that the WMD’s didn’t exist. The MSM talked about them being fake. You must have been on a different channel or maybe wearing flag goggles.
Probably in SA partying w/ his coke bros back then

The Senate won’t make a swap. The witnesses will be individually voted in.

They don’t want Biden testifying anyway. What would they do? Charge him criminally? That would give him opportunity to call his own witnesses. They would loose the narrative.
Calling Biden as a witness in these proceedings would be a “stunt”: Biden cannot testify regarding the subject of the president’s behavior, nor any matter related to it; putting him on the stand WOULD however serve Trump’s *exact* purpose in putting the screws on Zelensky: embroiling Biden in an extra-legal witch-hunt masquerading as relevant questioning.

If I were Roberts and such a thing were done...I don’t know what I’d do. Walk out? Announce the proceedings corrupted by the “defense”? Adjourn the proceedings?

Biden’s testimony could not address any of the substance of the trial phase. No legal defense I ever heard of outside Perry Mason would expect to get away with such a stunt.

Thank you for starting off by reminding us all that you’re an unrepentant racist. Puts the rest of your remarks in proper context.

'Boogieman'

When is Billy Barr going to charge Joe or Hunter Biden with a crime? That alone should give you some insight Trump has nothing on the Biden's.

LOL, it's needs to be investigated first dummy.

M

Mr D

Not true. Or the Dept of justice would have charged Hunter by now.

Obama's justice department? I doubt it.

Rosenstein? I doubt it.

Barr would have never been confirmed if he was going to clean up Democrat and Republican corruption. The Biden thing encompasses both parties. Uniparty corruption never gets indicted just ask the Bankers about 2008 - 2009.

M

Mr D

John Bolton the lying neocon warmonger the left has fallen in love with.

Valentine's day is right around the corner, I'm sure John would enjoy the cards and love letters from his hypocritical supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts