What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
sHptB5N.png

Gry

Veteran
Really, what is the point of dumb posts like this? Sometimes I feel like I'm just talking to kids.
On a regular basis I find my self impressed by the depth of understanding
and historical perspective displayed within these threads.
Quality of posting can always use improvement, none more than
my own- but we have no shortage of interesting posters here with amazing
backgrounds.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Really, what is the point of dumb posts like this? Sometimes I feel like I'm just talking to kids.

Nepotism is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

Sometimes I feel like I am just talking to kids without reading skills.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you saying Holder wasn't Obama's bitch?

Not even close to the same corruption. Yes I'm saying holder wasn't the same type of bitch. Holder upheld the laws. Barr does what ever trump wants regardless of the law.

packerfan79

Veteran
Not even close to the same corruption. Yes I'm saying holder wasn't the same type of bitch. Holder upheld the laws. Barr does what ever trump wants regardless of the law.

Holder was held in contempt of Congress. He was also ordered to attend Ethics training. Definitely upholding the law :jerkit:

Holder was a boy scout compared to Lynch.

Hempy McNoodle

I think Holder also was the one who signed off on having our police trained in Israel by the Israeli military for the purposes of riot control. The Furgusson police dept was one of the departments that took part in that. This was a very big deal. Treason, I believe. Imagine having a foriegn government training us on how to suppress our own people's civil liberties..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holder was held in contempt of Congress. He was also ordered to attend Ethics training. Definitely upholding the law :jerkit:

Holder was a boy scout compared to Lynch.

I'm no fan of holder. He def did shit he shouldn't have. It pretty obvious Barr is far more corrupt. What he did is Very different than what barr is doing. Holder/Obumer eventually did everything the house wanted. I cant find anything related to Holder going to ethics training or it even have been ordered. Its all partisan BS.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson, more recently known as the judge in Roger Stone and Paul Manafort‘s criminal cases in Washington, D.C., eventually decided that jailing Holder wasn’t going to happen and that the contempt motion was “entirely unnecessary".

More than 64,000 documents related to Fast and Furious were eventually handed over to the House.

Wheres the witness and documents for Trumps Crimes.

Didn't Holder give Obama the green light on extra-judicial assassinations of US citizens?

lol, Yep he had dozens assassinated :D

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think Holder also was the one who signed off on having our police trained in Israel by the Israeli military for the purposes of riot control. The Furgusson police dept was one of the departments that took part in that. This was a very big deal. Treason, I believe. Imagine having a foriegn government training us on how to suppress our own people's civil liberties..

various nations cross-train miliary & police forces depending on training needed & skills involved. we have been training other countries security forces for decades. "treason" my ass. how ignorant...:laughing:

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm no fan of holder. He def did shit he shouldn't have. It pretty obvious Barr is far more corrupt. What he did is Very different than what barr is doing. Holder/Obumer eventually did everything the house wanted. I cant find anything related to Holder going to ethics training or it even have been ordered. Its all partisan BS.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson, more recently known as the judge in Roger Stone and Paul Manafort‘s criminal cases in Washington, D.C., eventually decided that jailing Holder wasn’t going to happen and that the contempt motion was “entirely unnecessary".

More than 64,000 documents related to Fast and Furious were eventually handed over to the House.

Wheres the witness and documents for Trumps Crimes.

lol, Yep he had dozens assassinated :D

Trump turned over 500,00 documents to Muller. Since we now know that Muller knew within weeks their was no basis for the FISA warrants, and that their was no collusion. This phony impeachment is just a continuation of Muller and the Russian hoax. I say they can go to the proper branch (judicial branch), if they want documents and witnesses. Which conveniently is what they should have done in the house.

The only reason Holder wasn't prosecuted, was Obama exerted executive privilege. Funny, you had no problem when Obama did it. But Trump exerting executive privilege, amounts to obstruction of Congress. Don't worry about being a hypocrite, it's already baked into the cake with the TDS crowd. I get bored constantly pointing out the hypocrisy around here.

Care to state 1 single provable fact that shows criminality of Bill Barr?

Personally, I have no doubt that the entire Russia hoax, Impeachment charade, is being done to attempt to prevent Durham from finishing his work. A case of, wait for it.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts