What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Not really but you didn't want Trump so that just leaves Hillary.

armedoldhippie told me she was more experienced than Trump thereby making her the better choice between the 2 shit sandwiches we get to pick from.

Experienced at creating foreign policy that revives the slave trade and selling off nuclear material to the Russian$.....

Absolem

So which part of the piece are you going to debunk Mr. poser?

Denzel,

There's no need to debunk it. It's an opinion piece. It couldn't even make it in their "news" section.

It's the same reason Fox News won't let Sarah Carter on their "news" programs. She's an opinion columist that lives in Hannity's world.

'Boogieman'

Easier pulling Clinton's down
than elevating Bush's.

Many Trump supporters never voted until 2016, what makes you think we ever supported Bush? Not many people in the current Republican party support Bush except some boomer rhinos.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coronavirus arrives in US with more cases ‘expected’ as two more American airports on high alert. USA evacuating citizens from China. Here's a map. We now have 2 cases.

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Many Trump supporters never voted until 2016, what makes you think we ever supported Bush? Not many people in the current Republican party support Bush except some boomer rhinos.

That archeological digging which is so difficult with the Bushes, becomes magically easier with Clinton's.

h.h.

Veteran

Lots of boomer rhinos voted for both. It’s all the same rhetoric with a few new players. Nothing new.

'Boogieman'

So many people within the Republican party with their kids in the military, especially in the south. I will never understand how some of these people can still like the Bush family. I believe Bush was the worst president of my lifetime.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump is deregulating food safety in the pork industry

https://qz.com/1716113/trump-gives-pork-industry-a-path-to-regulate-itself/

Hog slaughter plants can now opt into a new system in which they can hire their own people to replace some—but not all—federal inspectors.

"The consumer's being duped," Mauer said, adding that the meat may be more likely to contain feces, sex organs, toenails, bladders and unwanted hair

Typically, seven federal inspectors check the meat for defects, but under the new rules, the required number would drop to two or three with more experience but less hands-on time with the meat. The plants’ own employees would be instructed to check the meat directly without any required federal training.

The rules would also eliminate the maximum speed of the meat lines, giving less time for inspections.

"You can't really see very much in that time. So there's a lot of contamination heading out the door," Vallone told NBC News.

LOL I'm sure this will work out well. Muh regulations.

Hopefully he gets some sausage mcmuffin laced with Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So many people within the Republican party with their kids in the military, especially in the south. I will never understand how some of these people can still like the Bush family. I believe Bush was the worst president of my lifetime.

Be nice to get a genuine person again, like Jimmy Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts