What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Don't rock the boat he's detracting from Bernie.

He's kinda on your side.

Be nice.

Spare me ...plenty of cowards straddled on the fence...they find it comfortable because they have no balls ...if you dont stand for something...dont bother to stand
I need no lecture on my beliefs or opinions...

M

Mr D

Don't rock the boat he's detracting from Bernie.

He's kinda on your side.

Be nice.

I thought he was trying to make the case that 15 or 20 members of a site with hundreds...maybe thousands? of members, political musings were detrimental to the community. And that he's politically hip via a sock puppet account.

I mean really...this whole bit about I just signed up for a cannabis site and the first thing I did was read a 1800+ page thread on politics.

Give me a fuckin break.

M

Mr D

I thought tRUmp said he doesn't know Parnas????

New Ukraine charges fly amid Giuliani 'evidence,' secret Trump tape

https://youtu.be/FZsJkQjTeC8

Trump and Parnas double teamed Stormy at Epstein's place and Cohen has the evidence. Avanatti was going to expose it all before he got locked up.

However it's my understanding that the Russian pranksters Schiff tried to buy naked pictures of Trump from are secretly working with Nadler to blow the lid off the whole sorted scheme.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/12/obama-gives-political-ambassad.html

minds_I

Veteran
I thought tRUmp said he doesn't know Parnas????

New Ukraine charges fly amid Giuliani 'evidence,' secret Trump tape

https://youtu.be/FZsJkQjTeC8

Hello all,

tRump* lies. Daily. Why should I accept my president lying to me daily?

How do I know that when he says a hurricane is coming, he is telling the truth?

How do I know that when he says no one got hurt during the Iranian missile attack and it turns out there was. Should I believe him next time?...and there will likely be a next time.

How do I know that when he tells me anything...it will be the truth?

But the real question is....how do you know he is telling you the truth?

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

By now, most should know that if there is by chance a up vote for witnesses and docs, pussy little bitch boi has already stated that she will invoke executive privilege.

The idea that CJ ROberts could rule on privilege issues were rejected out of hand by the WH team....likely because pussy little bitch boi is guilty.

Because, as everybody knows, that when you are innocent, you keep hidden any evidence that my exonerate you...right?

Makes you proud don't she.

minds_I

White Beard

Shouldn't you be trying to convince the DNC?

We'll revisit your suggestion to try harder when Bernie abandons his supporters again.

After getting private jet service from Hillary for 2 years he might hold out for his own Jet this time. That would be trying harder IMO.

Did it need to be proven again? That your understanding of national affairs is garbage? That there is no gibberish you wont endorse as long as it’s packaged correctly? Do you lack so much confidence that you keep having to roll back and hit it again?

May you receive the gift of a reality check that wakes you but does not destroy you: we need your passion for the real fight.

Happy new year!

EVERY impeachment trial that has occurred in the Senate has had witnesses, including the trials of Clinton and Andrew Johnson. During the Clinton trial, republicans called witnesses that had not testified before the House. Simply stated, trials require the opportunity to call witnesses and present evidence by both the prosecution and the defense.

As mentioned elsewhere, more a contractual-obligation stunt than a true trial of any kind. The voters will sort it out in November: they’ll have to.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I need no lecture on my beliefs or opinions...

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all week!

I actually am laughing uncontrollably....

This weed is good but I am willing to bet I can wake up and read that and make my day all over again!!!

:bigeye:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
tRump being impeached for collusion with Russia is like Capone going to jail for tax evasion. He should be hung for treason, along with 95% of congress and senate for putting their own self serving interests ahead of the best interest of the American people.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - when the Trump Moscow hotel wee-wee party video is finally made/released - its gonna break da intrawebs!

*has it been made yet - or is it still in production? - or did it really happen ala the Steele Dosier? - if so why such a delay upon its release - these Trump fans need some skin maaaaan.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For Mr Noodle

For Mr Noodle

The reason why Trump is trying to bring the troops back home is because the US defenses are spread too thin.

In a recent Big Mac intelligence briefing with Ronald McDonald he learned that Trudeau is secretly amassing forces along the northern border, has brought back the Arrow fighter jet with stealth capabilities and has new stealth submarine technology.

This advancement has occurred due to genius brown immigrants accepted with open arms by Canada after being rejected by the US.

There are up to 50 of these subs parked off the east and west coasts armed with hypersonic missiles, capable of Mach 1O speeds, some of which are programmed to take out specific defensive and communication satellites. It could all be concluded quickly with the power shift to Ottawa.

Mr. Trump needs to act quickly and with great resolve to save the nation from falling to the Canadians. Remember what happened in 1812.

https://bigthink.com/strange-maps/in-1921-canada-developed-a-secret-plan-to-invade-the-us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts