What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainDankness

So who's everyone thinking about voting for? Or is everyone else convinced Trump is going to win unless he's impeached too?

I'll admit the Democrats look kind of shitty. I do kind of like Tulsi but that's a long shot and I would love to tongue punch her fart box. :tongue:

igrowone

Veteran
So who's everyone thinking about voting for? Or is everyone else convinced Trump is going to win unless he's impeached too?

I'll admit the Democrats look kind of shitty. I do kind of like Tulsi but that's a long shot and I would love to tongue punch her fart box. :tongue:
Bernie has just popped up in the Iowa polling, and it's a strong pop
also has popped in New Hampshire polling
just as Trump ended the Republicans as we know them
Bernie may be fated to end the Democrats as we know them
Bern the Democrats I say

minds_I

Veteran
senate should say no case made and improper rules of impeachment.
then send it back to the house or drop it all together.

Hello all,
What was improper?

Can not send it back or drop it...must heave trial with a conclusion...as I understand it.

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
Thanks for the gibberish, cartoon guy :peacock:

And when your political wet-dream misses its money shot, it’ll be PROOF those damn commulists and sociocrats have tied Mary Sue to the railroad track, and we must SAVE HER before the movie ends! My GOD, we don’t have much time!!!!

I have a shameful desire to make fun of you to your face, in public, in person - but I read your posts and wonder, what’s the point? You make more vicious sport of yourself than I could and you don’t even know it. You can’t tell.

:laughing:I quench my thirst in your tears of disappointment and marvel at your shroud of sticky sweet humiliation...
Wear it well withered one...you are my money shot....:tiphat:

C

Capra ibex

:laughing:I quench my thirst in your tears of disappointment and marvel at your shroud of sticky sweet humiliation...
Wear it well withered one...you are my money shot....:tiphat:

Why do so many of you Trump leg humpers seem so void of content?
The only reason someone would take pleasure in the sh*t 'you guys' seem to take pleasure in, would be if you lived a miserable existence....

(I already feel a post about how your life is 'far from miserable and that you are rockin' life hard actually' coming down the pipe)

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It would seem the first on state tv to throw Bolton under the buss is Tammy Bruce.

Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce warns John Bolton: Admitting what Trump said about Ukraine is “below him”
Bruce: “He should begin to consider the nature of the statement that it would make to people like me”

https://www.mediamatters.org/trump-...s-john-bolton-admitting-what-trump-said-below

Who will be next? cause you know, Bolton was a latent nevertrumper to be sure.

And away we go....(Jackie Gleason)

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Guess who is up after midnight rage tweeting that Bolton is a lying lair pants on fire.

Buahahahahahahaha...

minds_I

h.h.

Veteran
“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.”

― Will Rogers

Yeah, I stole it...

White Beard

Hello all,

It would seem the first on state tv to throw Bolton under the buss is Tammy Bruce.

Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce warns John Bolton: Admitting what Trump said about Ukraine is “below him”
Bruce: “He should begin to consider the nature of the statement that it would make to people like me

https://www.mediamatters.org/trump-...s-john-bolton-admitting-what-trump-said-below

Who will be next? cause you know, Bolton was a latent nevertrumper to be sure.

And away we go....(Jackie Gleason)
What a *wonderfully* ridiculous and nonsensical thing to say!

Bravo, “Fox News contributor” and hand-puppet psychoanalyst, Tammy Bruce!

Apparently Bolton should know better than to say anything ‘people like her’ would find...in the nature of, umm, being a statement of nature...?

Absolem

Biden's pathetic attempt to cancel Joe Rogan, Bernie

[YOUTUBEIF]G7UcCrihyfQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Heads up. The person in that pod cast is Saagar Enjeti. He is a republican who supports Trump. I find it strange that a Trump supporter is going to bat for Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.