What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
So many people within the Republican party with their kids in the military, especially in the south. I will never understand how some of these people can still like the Bush family. I believe Bush was the worst president of my lifetime.

Bush did what they wanted.

St. Phatty

:peacock:
Coronavirus arrives in US with more cases ‘expected’ as two more American airports on high alert. USA evacuating citizens from China. Here's a map. We now have 2 cases.

View Image

No offense to old people - the virus is mostly affecting old people.

One of the doctors, that was helping people, that then got the virus and died, was 61.

The people that are most affected are in their 60's and 70's.

There is some news talk about Corona virus pneumonia cases being recorded as simple viral pneumonia. i.e. under-reporting of the case numbers.

It may seem abnormal but when you have a city (or very large town) where people eat any animal they can find, it would be surprising if there was NOT disease transmission.

Of course the China economy is stretched tight with lots of debt. They can't afford a big business slowdown from what will be called an "epidemic".

This is the first time I've ever seen them sort of cancel Chinese New Year festivities.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php

^- here's your wall

h.h.

Veteran

One of the doctors, that was helping people, that then got the virus and died, was 61.

There is some news talk about Corona virus pneumonia cases being recorded as simple viral pneumonia. i.e. under-reporting of the case numbers.

It may seem abnormal but when you have a city (or very large town) where people eat any animal they can find, it would be surprising if there was NOT disease transmission.

Of course the China economy is stretched tight with lots of debt. They can't afford a big business slowdown from what will be called an "epidemic".

This is the first time I've ever seen them sort of cancel Chinese New Year festivities.

I haven’t had as much as a common cold in 35 years. Don’t curse me. I refuse to get sick.
I wanna die in my sleep like my grandpa. Not like the passengers on his bus.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

All viruses effect the elderly more since our immune systems are not as strong as the young. If you use a particle musk and wash your hands regularly getting sick doesn't happen often. Its been a few decades since my last cold.

med4u

Veteran
The dimwitted house has failed to bring a case....you get nothing except a loss of the house and 4 more years of Donald J Trump
Thanks for your contribution losers

:tiphat:

White Beard

The dimwitted house has failed to bring a case....you get nothing except a loss of the house and 4 more years of Donald J Trump
Thanks for your contribution losers

:tiphat:

Thanks for the gibberish, cartoon guy :peacock:

And when your political wet-dream misses its money shot, it’ll be PROOF those damn commulists and sociocrats have tied Mary Sue to the railroad track, and we must SAVE HER before the movie ends! My GOD, we don’t have much time!!!!

I have a shameful desire to make fun of you to your face, in public, in person - but I read your posts and wonder, what’s the point? You make more vicious sport of yourself than I could and you don’t even know it. You can’t tell.

Lrus007

Veteran
senate should say no case made and improper rules of impeachment.
then send it back to the house or drop it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.