What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nope, thinking is not possible for you and the TDS crowd. You don't mean shit, you're the loser, and always will be. Your c**t Clinton lost, and your octogenarian idiot candidates will lose also.

I think you are a fucking retard because every time anyone discusses anything with you. You attach beliefs they do not have. I did not vote for Hillary you dumb ass fuck. Get it right.

You are about to lose big. Just watch. Keep feeding the same machine that is going to ruin you. Hope your house is paid off.

packerfan79

Veteran
I think you are a fucking retard because every time anyone discusses anything with you. You attach beliefs they do not have. I did not vote for Hillary you dumb ass fuck. Get it right.

You are about to lose big. Just watch. Keep feeding the same machine that is going to ruin you. Hope your house is paid off.

Well I stand corrected. Thanks for helping to elect Donald J. Trump.

Again, you are not capable of thinking, it's a fact.

I was just thinking you and Beto, should star in a Dumb and Dumber remake

By the way we have something in common, I didn't vote for Hillary either, you dumb mother fucker.

Don't worry I won't lose big, because unlike you I am not a loser.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Nope, certainly not jealous Taco.

I just know how to separate the Utopian world I'd like to live in, from the real one..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well I stand corrected. Thanks for helping to elect Donald J. Trump.

Again, you are not capable of thinking, it's a fact.

I was just thinking you and Beto, should star in a Dumb and Dumber remark.

By the way we have something in common, I didn't vote for Hillary either, you dumb mother fucker.

Don't worry I won't lose big, because unlike you I am not a loser.

Yup. I made a mistake. A lot of us did. I have not seen a poll yet that suggests we are not going to remove him come election day.

oldhaole

Veteran
In a normal world no one likes to be insulted constantly. There's only so much 1 can take before any friendship had is gone. If you on the right talk the same crap to people you know I wouldn't be surprised if you've lost friends over your immaturity. I've concluded the right extremest here will never mature enough to know how to converse like adults. What Trumps done is bring out the worst in people. If our country cant find a way to heal from that damage we can only blame ourselves.

Here we go.... save me some work....

What this guy says.....

M

Mr D

In order to create a utopia. People that think like shithead, or any other corrupt or violent leader. Need to dispose of themselves.

Nothing that requires a human to do work for another human is a human right.

However, one has a right to not be interfered with when engaging in a mutually agreed trade.

Brother Nature

That's just your perspective for your utopia though, those who think like 'shithead' probably feel the same way about those who think like you. I bet all of us have very different views of what our utopia would be, but I bet it all includes weed to some capacity. The beauty of the world is that we are all not the same, variety is the spice of life. One thing I've noticed in the last few years (since Trump really) is there are a lot of those on the left who have an almost identical,and equally as dangerous, thought process to those they accuse of being Nazis. "My way is the only way, those who oppose it should die!" That sounds exactly like a Nazi mate. I grew up raised by liberals so that is mostly my view politically, but I also agree with a lot of what those on the other side say (maybe that makes me a centrist?). Not having the ability to alter your perception or even question your own beliefs from time to time is a dangerous place to be and that seems to be more loudly effecting those that deem themselves liberals these days.

In order to create a utopia. People that think like shithead, or any other corrupt or violent leader. Need to dispose of themselves.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing that requires a human to do work for another human is a human right.

However, one has a right to not be interfered with when engaging in a mutually agreed trade.

Like abortion and doing drugs, loving who they want.

M

Mr D

That's just your perspective for your utopia though, those who think like 'shithead' probably feel the same way about those who think like you. I bet all of us have very different views of what our utopia would be, but I bet it all includes weed to some capacity. The beauty of the world is that we are all not the same, variety is the spice of life. One thing I've noticed in the last few years (since Trump really) is there are a lot of those on the left who have an almost identical,and equally as dangerous, thought process to those they accuse of being Nazis. "My way is the only way, those who oppose it should die!" That sounds exactly like a Nazi mate. I grew up raised by liberals so that is mostly my view politically, but I also agree with a lot of what those on the other side say (maybe that makes me a centrist?). Not having the ability to alter your perception or even question your own beliefs from time to time is a dangerous place to be and that seems to be more loudly effecting those that deem themselves liberals these days.

Most conservatives are screaming for justice and liberty, not killing, reeducating or locking up in gulags those with differing opinions.

Scary part is how prevalent this type of rhetoric is from liberals.

h.h.

Veteran
Most conservatives are screaming for justice and liberty, not killing, reeducating or locking up in gulags those with differing opinions.

Scary part is how prevalent this type of rhetoric is from liberals.

Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.