What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Not what they broadcast on nbc...
It was a clan rally by their account

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-ben-collins-virginia-white-nationalist-rally-guns

Okay Einstein if you are going to say that was NBC's account then why are you linking Faux News?

I know the FBI arrested a few bad apples and were following online groups who were all about going there.

That doesn't mean it's a Klan rally.

Those shitheads are everywhere.

I have to shop amongst them, drive amongst them, hell, there's even a few here...

I didn't think that there was a Klan rally at Walmart, but I'm sure if you need to drum up some support they could come out of the woodwork.

M

Mr D

That rally was about guns.

Charlotte was about hateful pride.

Not the same just because you were at both.

Guess you missed it..

Here's a nice video montage to bring you up to speed.

#NEW MONTAGE from me showing how @CNN and @MSNBC spent their mornings hyping fears that "white nationalists" and "extremists" would cause "violence" at #VirginiaRally for the #2A like in 2017 at Charlottesville #LobbyDay2020

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1219365119894982656

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you just read their websites you could see that plenty of "people" wanted to start a white nationalist sentiment but it doesn't mean that they are effective.

Lots of folks are better than trash.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can't believe this thread has gone on for so long...without addressing the most important question...

where were hunter bidens emails when epstein died?:)

M

Mr D

If you just read their websites you could see that plenty of "people" wanted to start a white nationalist sentiment but it doesn't mean that they are effective.

Lots of folks are better than trash.

:laughing:

Bro one day we have to sit down together and smoke a blunt. I can only imagine how much fun that would be. :)

M

Mr D

i can't believe this thread has gone on for so long...without addressing the most important question...

Through a fraudulent FISA warrant Mueller discovered that Schiff had them in the SCIF. Geez everyone knows that.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

You better ask somebody! :biggrin:

picture.php

Hempy McNoodle

or this is a person that shows dignity and restraint
an unfathomable concept to many

Well, he showed no restraint in lying to the people when he said that Trump is the most corrupt POTUS ever. Bush stole Trillions and killed millions. All Trump did was ask for Ukrainian assistance in a criminal matter (we have a treaty on mutual assistance in criminal matters). I guess Bernie knows that you better not cross the corrupt criminals in the democrat party. So, why should he be commander in cheif. He cannot and will not face our enemies.

C

Capra ibex

More like $83 million. Read the book champ.

I inquired.... my response is- meh.

I stand by my position that Bernie has more morals in his sh*t than Trump and his team have combined.

Bernie is no superhero or Jain but he has a conscience and doesn't think he's the greatest man to walk the earth.

M

Mr D

What makes you think a book from another nut job knows how much Bernie's worth. Where did he get those numbers lmao. Bernie's tax returns will have those real numbers numb nuts. Lets see king Trumps returns.

Day after day you never get tired of being breathlessly wrong about everything.

It's all sourced in the book. And guess what????? None of the sources are anonymous.

The book’s writer, Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer, is a five-time New York Times bestseller author who penned Clinton Cash and Secret Empires. According to Axios, Schweizer and his GAI team of investigators spent a year and a half researching Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.

M

Mr D

I inquired.... my response is- meh.

I stand by my position that Bernie has more morals in his sh*t than Trump and his team have combined.

Bernie is no superhero or Jain but he has a conscience and doesn't think he's the greatest man to walk the earth.

He sold out to crooked Hillary who just threw him under the bus 4 years after she cheated him out of the nomination. For a beach house and 2 years of private jet use.

You know what they say about the company you keep.

Absolem

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Kessler

Jason Kessler was a Odumbass supporter. So I really doubt he just all of a suden found the light and became a racist. More likely a set up.

Fuck. Liked your stupid post by accident.

There were five people who originized the unite the right rally. Kessler was a dem until 2008. Nine years before the rally. Nice try champ. Is that the best you have? How are you going to make excuses for the other four?????? You probably think Kessler is part of the deep state.

Trump used to be a dem too but that don't mean shit now.

C

Capra ibex

He sold out to crooked Hillary who just threw him under the bus 4 years after she cheated him out of the nomination. For a beach house and 2 years of private jet use.

You know what they say about the company you keep.

To be a politician you have to keep all kinds of company.

C

Capra ibex

Careful you might have to apply that standard to Trump...:biggrin:

Trump couldn't possibly keep any company worse than his own.... any company would be an improvement over himself alone. :ying:

I understand totally that there is corruption in politics, it's just the idea that DONALD TRUMP- the epitome of deception, is the guy that people think will lead them to the promised land.... it is complete and utter insanity.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

Trump couldn't possibly keep any company worse than his own.... any company would be an improvement over himself alone. :ying:

I understand totally that there is corruption in politics, it's just the idea that DONALD TRUMP- the epitome of deception, is the guy that people think will lead them to the promised land.... it is complete and utter insanity.

You really don't understand his supporters. Trump is the anti PC, Anti Globalist, Anti open borders, pro 2A counter to the Democrats failed policies.

The only place his supporters believe he will lead them is away from the "woke" progressive communist leanings of the democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.