What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Trump treats Putin and Kim Jong Un better than our own gold star families.

No you are thinking of the gold star families Hilliary made in Libya then ignored them when the slain people came home. That was after she had the reset button for Putin.

Or maybe it was Burny when he went to Moscow for his wedding and bragged how great everything was there.

You must have them confused because Trump imposed sanctions on both those countries. Not like Odumbass who would let Iran have nukes because it would be after he left office and why not let the next guy fix his mistake. You know like Clinton did and now North Korea has nukes.

Dems the party of weakness which always turns out badly.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to many post out of hate and don't think what it can mean to those they don't agree with. People here take it to another level like there still in high school.

'Boogieman'

Is it weird that I read everything Bernie supporters say in Bernie's voice like he is talking to me himself? Do you guys read everything we say in Trumps voice?

C

Capra ibex

No you are thinking of the gold star families Hilliary made in Libya then ignored them when the slain people came home. That was after she had the reset button for Putin.

Or maybe it was Burny when he went to Moscow for his wedding and bragged how great everything was there.

You must have them confused because Trump imposed sanctions on both those countries. Not like Odumbass who would let Iran have nukes because it would be after he left office and why not let the next guy fix his mistake. You know like Clinton did and now North Korea has nukes.

You know Iran is full steam ahead towards nukes now don't you?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You love Clinton we get it. She doesn't figure in half of the time right wing media needs her to.

Oh wait you meant Bill...

Okay so distraction engaged... I'll be thankful to research who you are talking about.

Because it never seems to be who I am talking about.

Absolem

Not confused at all. Keep living your delusion.

"They were great letters. And then we fell in love,"

"And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...e-with-kim-jong-un-are-shocking-and-appalling

picture.php

Last edited:

Absolem

Trump's magic in deal making.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/05/7763...nrich-uranium-in-another-blow-to-nuclear-deal

Updated at 8:45 p.m. ET

Iran has announced that it will begin enriching uranium using centrifuges at a controversial and heavily fortified nuclear facility. It's the latest in a series of breaches by Iran following President Trump's decision to abandon an international nuclear deal and impose economic sanctions.

In a televised speech on Tuesday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said there are about 1,044 centrifuges at the Fordow nuclear facility. And on Wednesday, even though it is against the terms of the deal, Iran will begin to inject them with a gas containing uranium.

"Once they live up to their commitments, we will stop feeding gas to the centrifuges," Rouhani said, according to a translation from Iran's Press TV. He appeared to be referring to the imposition of sanctions, which were to be lifted under the agreement that came into force in 2016.

U.S. State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus said Tuesday that the news comes as "no surprise."

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Okay so first hit on Google gives you this:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...KTHzH6KMJs9ZtjtUJ&ampcf=1&cshid=1579650114608

This article quotes the context of the question.

What are you linking that to unproven violations with?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...eK7beOwAEE0iVPBkg&ampcf=1&cshid=1579650888058

And for what purpose?

Iran wasn't bound by any other nations from enriching uranium. But breaking a treaty and bloating sanctions will stop them?

Or perhaps Trump's just hoping that they do give our bully Billy Badass a war for his reelection campaign.

Maybe one during which he gets to justify nuking a "shit hole" country.

That's one for God and Country.

Yeah so, tearing up treaties with zero substance maybe makes the difference.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Guys with little dicks need to prove that they don't have little dicks for some reason.

Guys with big dicks just want to have fun and hope everyone gets along.

We should have never let a micropenis put his hands on the nukes.

We should have seen it when his dumbass was posturing during campaign season.

C

Capra ibex

Guys with little dicks need to prove that they don't have little dicks for some reason.

Guys with big dicks just want to have fun and hope everyone gets along.

We should have never let a micropenis put his hands on the nukes.

We should have seen it when his dumbass was posturing during campaign season.

Look at this strong posture :redface:
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts