What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

EOz7oMaU4AA2-01.jpg

M

Mr D

2nd Bernie Staffer Weissgerber: “So, do We Just Cease - do We Just Dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the Judicial Branch, and Have Something Bernie Sanders and a Cabinet of People, Make All Decisions for the Climate? I Mean, I’m Serious.”

“The Soviet Union Was Not Horrible…I Mean, for Women’s Rights the Soviet Union - I Think - the Most Progressive Place to Date in the World.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImH8AjZrEcY

M

Mr D

Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite contains 1,126 endnotes totaling 83 pages of source material

Schweizer Reveals in New Book: Bernie Sanders Became Very Wealthy by Funneling Huge Sums of Taxpayer Money to Family Members..

Hillary attacks Bernie again and the old surrender monkey has nothing to say.
‘Nobody Likes Him, Nobody Wants to Work with Him’- Hillary Clinton

Bernie has got to be the most pathetic apologist ever. When asked about Biden he says:

“It is absolutely not my view that Joe is corrupt in any way,” Sanders said. “And I’m sorry that that op-ed appeared.”

Just what we need an old communist who's also an apologist for democrat crimes...

C

Capra ibex

Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite contains 1,126 endnotes totaling 83 pages of source material

Schweizer Reveals in New Book: Bernie Sanders Became Very Wealthy by Funneling Huge Sums of Taxpayer Money to Family Members..

Bernie has got to be the most pathetic apologist ever. When asked about Biden he says:

Just what we need an old communist who's also an apologist for democrat crimes...

Very wealthy?

igrowone

Veteran

or this is a person that shows dignity and restraint
an unfathomable concept to many

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More like $83 million. Read the book champ.

What makes you think a book from another nut job knows how much Bernie's worth. Where did he get those numbers lmao. Bernie's tax returns will have those real numbers numb nuts. Lets see king Trumps returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.