What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

https://youtu.be/Z0wAPztOO2U

He makes it to Argentina from Alaska.

Cool, good for him, I would have to get up way earlier than I already do if I rode a bike to work, I would have to bring my own tools, it really is not practical here. I can see riding a bike in a bigger city, with all the traffic jams it could be faster.

packerfan79

Veteran
Cool, good for him, I would have to get up way earlier than I already do if I rode a bike to work, I would have to bring my own tools, it really is not practical here. I can see riding a bike in a bigger city, with all the traffic jams it could be faster.

What ever you do don't drop acid before watching a Democratic debate. Bad trip to the max

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Right.

But dropping acid and watching a GOP debate is a great idea.

After the ninth time somebody says God is behind them and how God and guns go together like cocaine and waffles and God needs all the taxpayers he can get, maybe his eyes will open and he can begin to search for the truth.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Right.

But dropping acid and watching a GOP debate is a great idea.

After the ninth time somebody says God is behind them and how God and guns go together like cocaine and waffles and God needs all the taxpayers he can get, maybe his eyes will open and he can begin to search for the truth.

Shhhh. Don't break it before it starts

'Boogieman'

I knew a guy who used to grow mushrooms using birdseed in jars. I ate 5 grams my first time taking shrooms and tried to drive home before they kicked in but every time I started my truck it made spaceship noises and also loud booms. It was snowing and I just sat in my buddy's driveway for hours the snow hitting the windshield looked like your flying through space, I laughed a lot too. I seemed to be immune from weed until it wore off. Would love to try acid.

White Beard

Enjoy your reality while it last.

2020 no more turd president!

Now how do we remove life long Supreme Court appointees?
Umm....

Pretty much what I would expect from you White Beard. Nothing but bull shit and stepping around the truth.

The dem party is the bigger racist party. You just can't see it threw that pitcher of cool aid tilted up in front of your face.

With *all* due respect, you don’t know shit. I called you out on actual factual lies and distortions. Specifically.
You’re like Wile E Coyote, chum: Don’t look down!

These “truths” you say I’m stepping around and which I say I’m addressing head-on in detail are not facts and the are not true. They are articles of faith on the extreme right in the good ol USA. THAT is a fact. The FACTS are in the PUBLIC RECORD and you just won’t look, won’t think...but you can’t shut up, either, can you? You can insult, sort of, you can call names. You’re a master of shit other people say. Makes you look all manly and authoritative on your webcam, I bet - gets respect from the guys on your unit?

Wouldn’t make sense to start having thoughts you KNOW will threaten your situation *now*, I guess, would it? But damn, you good with projection, must’ve learned it young (‘blinded by the kool-aid pitcher’ - that’s great, where’d ya get it?)

More than that, I want to know what is it about being confronted on your pseudo-history that makes you wet your pants so publicly

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I knew a guy who used to grow mushrooms using birdseed in jars. I ate 5 grams my first time taking shrooms and tried to drive home before they kicked in but every time I started my truck it made spaceship noises and also loud booms. It was snowing and I just sat in my buddy's driveway for hours the snow hitting the windshield looked like your flying through space, I laughed a lot too. Would love to try acid.

5 grams and up is where the shrooms get good. My favorite is to eat 7 to 10 grams and just curl up and pretend to sleep. The fractals and geometry unfold for hours on end.

White Beard

I knew a guy who used to grow mushrooms using birdseed in jars. I ate 5 grams my first time taking shrooms and tried to drive home before they kicked in but every time I started my truck it made spaceship noises and also loud booms. It was snowing and I just sat in my buddy's driveway for hours the snow hitting the windshield looked like your flying through space, I laughed a lot too. I seemed to be immune from weed until it wore off. Would love to try acid.

A thing to know, Boogie, is acid is ‘sharper’, and it lasts longer - more than twice as long typically.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Once you large dose in the dark you will know small doses in most other situations is kinda wasteful. Pretty much like going to the movies to see that place dmt takes you too. But for hours and you can get up and pee or communicate.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would totally feed you a few.

A thing to know, Boogie, is acid is ‘sharper’, and it lasts longer - more than twice as long typically.

Two different things. But if you can appreciate one. You should try the other too. I prefer acid for 9 out of 10 situations. Going to a show, riding bike, partying with friends. Its more social for me. Mushrooms take me inside my head. I rarely eat them with other people anymore other than my wife cuz a cuddle is nice. Both I love much.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I haven't done a McKenna dose since school.

It's been at least fifteen years since I saw good fluff.

I grew some seriously potent boomers since but never ate five grams of them.

I still loved every minute.

Maybe I'll see if my old spore spot is still open.

I have a strong desire to break open the head.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes I laughed hard myself.

I've had a few friends who supported Trump's win but became increasingly astute as events unfolded and the BS kept coming out of his mouth.

Farmers are pissed.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Umm....

With *all* due respect, you don’t know shit. I called you out on actual factual lies and distortions. Specifically.
You’re like Wile E Coyote, chum: Don’t look down!

These “truths” you say I’m stepping around and which I say I’m addressing head-on in detail are not facts and the are not true. They are articles of faith on the extreme right in the good ol USA. THAT is a fact. The FACTS are in the PUBLIC RECORD and you just won’t look, won’t think...but you can’t shut up, either, can you? You can insult, sort of, you can call names. You’re a master of shit other people say. Makes you look all manly and authoritative on your webcam, I bet - gets respect from the guys on your unit?

Wouldn’t make sense to start having thoughts you KNOW will threaten your situation *now*, I guess, would it? But damn, you good with projection, must’ve learned it young (‘blinded by the kool-aid pitcher’ - that’s great, where’d ya get it?)

More than that, I want to know what is it about being confronted on your pseudo-history that makes you wet your pants so publicly

OMG someone got there panties in a wad because they have been confronted with the truth.

Sorry I upset you. Well not really. Got back to your video games little man. Maybe your mom will bring you cookies and milk.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What is with the mom insults being directed at individuals who have more than likely lost their mother by now?

Trump strategy.

Stable genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.