What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

Being over confident is your downfall.. When trumpturd losses you all will come down with shriveled dicks lmao.

When Trump wins again in a landslide all you lefties will go crazy, flinging the most amusing insults out of hate and anger. It will be magnificent.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have a full sized Chevy truck. I need it to haul ladders. It has a small block V-6. I think it is a 283. So yeah I have a truck. I also have 6 rifles. Mostly use those for liberal hunting.

'Boogieman'

You sound like one of them!

:bigeye:

I have a Chevy Silverado 2500, I bought it mainly to haul manure from horse and chicken owners. It's also great in the snow, a car in the winter won't get me through my bumpy half mile driveway. You guys just hate country people for really no fucking reason.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have a Chevy Silverado 2500, I bought it mainly to haul manure from horse and chicken owners. It's also great in the snow, a car in the winter won't get me through my bumpy half mile driveway. You guys just hate country people for really no fucking reason.

Holy crap you haul dems in your truck?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have a full sized Chevy truck. I need it to haul ladders. It has a small block V-6. I think it is a 283. So yeah I have a truck. I also have 6 rifles. Mostly use those for liberal hunting.

You should try a mountain bike and squirt gun of LSD if you really want to know how to have fun.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Great. Go liberal hunting.

Another Billy Badass.

The entire world thinks our country is full of cowboys.

Go kill someone. Feel better.

As for Boogie, I don't hate country people.

Plenty of gun toting truck owners are my friends.

I am a country boy.

I was laughing at how you had to call him a little pussy boy.

You don't have to be a city slicker to be part of the problem.

Your entire side of the aisle is filled with braggadocio and machismo.

It's sad.

'Boogieman'

Great. Go liberal hunting.

Another Billy Badass.

The entire world thinks our country is full of cowboys.

Go kill someone. Feel better.

As for Boogie, I don't hate country people.

Plenty of gun toting truck owners are my friends.

I am a country boy.

I was laughing at how you had to call him a little pussy boy.

You don't have to be a city slicker to be part of the problem.

Your entire side of the aisle is filled with braggadocio and machismo.

It's sad.

It's just a come back to the wild shit he says, and I deleted it like 3 seconds after posting because it was a bit too much.

Liberal hunting? Kill somebody? Your upset maybe smoke a joint bro. If you got some lsd I'm willing to give it a try.

Absolem

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts