What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Trump only protects himself.

Bernie isn't lying. Nobody can take on that amount of corruption by themselves.

You must be bonkers.

I agree that he is not lying. He can't (wont) take on the corruption. He is telling it like it is. I call it Robert Reich'ing. A certain form of political speech used by dems to signify awarness of a problem and leaving it to his supporters to assume (erroneously) that the candidate must be implying that they will take action.

"America has become a nation of inequality." When a dem says this, their base assumes that what they are really saying is "I will take action against inequality." This is the mistake that dem voters keep making.

White Beard

Hello all,

Great day ey?

Just finished watching Hannity and Igram....Love to watch hannity...the guy gets totally gonzo. He was really shoveling tonight....and igram, the spin that woman throws out there would make anyone dizzy. She had Giulliani tonight....he had a scared look on his face and his tone was much more subdued.
I find Ingraham a revolting voice, better though that people see the ugly right up front I guess....

Giuliani has a limited number of expressions: dead; vicious weasel; doddering old fool; staring into the fires of the Pit.

He cycles between them, like watching Nixon on bad acid

Well since the dems typically enforce racist policies I guess that is self evident.
opening presumption: “since Dems typically...” leading to the unstated conclusion, it must be “the dems” who are the racists

Civil Rights bill

Votes for it in the house
61% dems
80% Republicans

Votes for it in the senate
69% dems
82% Republicans
stipulated

So seems like the dems are the more racist party there.
So it seems...

Oh I know that was a long time ago right
And the first real whiff of fish...
Well in 1996 then president Clinton spoke at William J Fulbrights funeral. You remember him right. Well not if you are a dem because you are ignorant of history.
Sideswipe and middle finger noted

So who was he? He was 1 off the 99 dems who signed the Southern Manifesto. Don't know what that was because you are a cool aid drinking dem. Well that was a commitment to oppose integrations of public schools. Only 2 Republicans signed it.
Maybe, maybe not, who cares?
Stipulated

But wait there is more he was also one of the guy who lead the filibuster for the bill of rights. The one that lasted for 83 days.
[COLOR="Fulbright died in 1995 and left the Senate in ‘74.
The bill of rights was ratified at least 200 years before that[/COLOR][/I]

How about Al Gore lying about his dad loosing his seat because he voted for the civil rights act. Well the record clearly shows his dad voted against it. But we will over look that since he is a dem.
[I][COLOR="darkorange"]he was too willing to learn lying from Bill. Gore senior *also* signed the Southern Manifesto, but not important because squirrel?

Gore, Sr lost his seat for speaking out against the Vietnam war.
Thrown beer bottle and catcalls noted[/COLOR]

Still not recent enough for you. Yeah I know since the dems claim that the democrat party that enacted the Jim Crow laws and fought to keep slavery was different than the current dem party the Republicans must be racist. Another lie by the dems.
You pull your starting trick again here: “since the dems claim...[therefore]...republicans must be racist” *just* not-saying its false (‘must be’). As if the reason for the difference between the parties on race did not involve real racist Dems becoming real racist pugs. Deliberate deception. Another lie by you. No, you didn’t make it up but you’re happy to believe it and spread it “as if”....

The Southern Strategy is well-documented, having happened in plain sight (saw it myself); a product of Nixon advisor Kevin Phillips, it works exceptionally well, and the “enhanced” GOP went on to become the Trumpists we know and don’t want in charge. Since then, the Democrats have been the fall-back position for everyone else - but sure, pretend it just didn’t happen. That’ll change everything, right?

In 2010 the senate president pro tempore was a Klu Klux Klan exalted cyclops. His name was Robert Byrd.
In 2010, Robert Byrd *died*.
His racist past was well known, and Byrd famously renounced his Klan ties and racist past and became known as “the conscience of the Senate” for calling *himself* out, and calling on others in the Senate to do likewise. Doesn’t erase anything, but leaving it out is part of the lie, and that’s deliberate, too.

The truth is the dems have history of racism and are the racist party of today. They just wont admit they have a racism problem.
Aaand you wrap up with a lovely bit of projection. The end. QED or something (*not*). Yes indeed, the Democratic Party has a history of racism. “The racist party of today?” There’s been a lot of money and personhours poured into trying to make that stick, but it’s pretty much only agenda hounds who keep bringing it back up.

“They just won’t admit they have a racism problem”....

When it comes to not admitting a racism problem, I bow to your long years of expertise. It’s all about what the meaning of ‘they’ is...innit?

White Beard

Noodle, you and Icky should take this shit to the stage!
That was HYSTERICAL!!! Like “who’s on first?” only more...Tarantino?

Thank you two SO much, I fucken needed that :tiphat:

I see you are over looking your parties racism. Pretty typical of your party.

REEBO AND ZOOTIE!!
Gosh I love these guys (some)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Pretty much what I would expect from you White Beard. Nothing but bull shit and stepping around the truth.

The dem party is the bigger racist party. You just can't see it threw that pitcher of cool aid tilted up in front of your face.

St. Phatty

Would love to see Trump make the mistake of walking into the main conference room when Greta Thunberg is near a microphone.

"Mr. Trump, do you really spray paint your face ?"

"Mr. Trump, Happy Impeachment Day !"

"Mr. Trump, are you going to kill another Iranian general so you can feel tough ?"

She's much smarter than Trump, in a different ballpark.

Would love to see a confrontation between the 2.

'Boogieman'

I remember when the left called us the 33%, now even after this political impeachment were 45% and growing. Trump has 2020 but none of you will believe it until it smacks you in the face again.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being over confident is your downfall.. When trumpturd losses you all will come down with shriveled dicks lmao.

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump only has 2020 if Bernie doesn't win the primary. If Bernie wins the nomination he's going to destroy Trump and it's going to be the most televised event in modern politics.

Absolem

6 out of the last 7 presidential elections Democrats have won the popular vote. It won't be long before the electoral college catches up to voting patterns. I predict in the next 10 years Texas will be a blue state. When Texas go's blue it will be a game changer for the electoral college for the dems.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump only has 2020 if Bernie doesn't win the primary. If Bernie wins the nomination he's going to destroy Trump and it's going to be the most televised event in modern politics.

After being served Hillary as a candidate, I'm sure the left is aware of the possibility that the nomination is likely to be for a playable buyable puppet... again.

I think that Bernie supporters should canvas to write him in.

He should spend all of his campaign dollars on advertising for the notion.

That would be beyond interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts