What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you believe in sustainability, then you believe in acting and buying locally. If you act and buy locally (sustainably) then you are acting as a nationalist. If you are white and you live sustainably, you are a white nationalist. Therefore, the democrat party is the party of white nationalists. And I hear that white nationalosts are racists, lol.

Mcnoodle your off his rocker.. Republicans are part of white nationalists.. You keep blaming Democraps for your parties issues. Both parties have serious problems but white nationalism isn't one the dems have.

The GOP's Evolution into a True Fascist, White Nationalist Party Is Inevitable
https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...volution-into-a-true-fascist-white-natio.html
https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/washington-post-republican-white-nationalist/
https://prospect.org/civil-rights/gop-now-white-nationalist-party-changing-anytime-soon/

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well since the dems typically enforce racist policies I guess that is self evident.

Civil Rights bill

Votes for it in the house
61% dems
80% Republicans

Votes for it in the senate
69% dems
82% Republicans

So seems like the dems are the more racist party there.

Oh I know that was a long time ago right.

Well in 1996 then president Clinton spoke at William J Fulbrights funeral. You remember him right. Well not if you are a dem because you are ignorant of history.

So who was he? He was 1 off the 99 dems who signed the Southern Manifesto. Don't know what that was because you are a cool aid drinking dem. Well that was a commitment to oppose integrations of public schools. Only 2 Republicans signed it.

But wait there is more he was also one of the guy who lead the filibuster for the bill of rights. The one that lasted for 83 days.

How about Al Gore lying about his dad loosing his seat because he voted for the civil rights act. Well the record clearly shows his dad voted against it. But we will over look that since he is a dem.

Still not recent enough for you. Yeah I know since the dems claim that the democrat party that enacted the Jim Crow laws and fought to keep slavery was different than the current dem party the Republicans must be racist. Another lie by the dems. In 2010 the senate president pro tempore was a Klu Klux Klan exalted cyclops. His name was Robert Byrd.

The truth is the dems have history of racism and are the racist party of today. They just wont admit they have a racism problem.

Lol

Hempy McNoodle

Everyone looks to be on the burn Bernie train

Bernie is feeling the burning of the DNC swamp rash...again. He has not learned his lesson the first time, thus, in my opinion has no place running to be our prez. We need someone sharp who can boomerang all the attcks. Someone like Trump. I like watching Bernie get burned. He just takes it like a loser, too!

Hempy McNoodle

Trump stands up for Bernie more than he stands up for himself.

Bernie said the other day that he can't take on corruption by himself. This is democrat code for, 'as soon as I get elected I will reveal that I'm a charleton just like every other dem.'

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump stands up for Bernie more than he stands up for himself.

Bernie said the other day that he can't take on corruption by himself. This is democrat code for, 'as soon as I get elected I will reveal that I'm a charleton just like every other dem.'

Trump only protects himself.

Bernie isn't lying. Nobody can take on that amount of corruption by themselves.

You must be bonkers.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Anyone who can see Trump's a hack is a dem.

Or a lib.

Or a commie.

They can't make many distinctions so they just lump anyone not tonguing Trump's butthole into the Democratic party.

Status
Not open for further replies.