What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
The Trump rally next week in New Jersey has seating for 7400. Trump has had requests for over 100,000 tickets.

https://www.nj.com/cape-may-county/...s-rep-van-drew-says-the-venue-holds-7400.html

How many people show up for Bernie? 50-100-150?

He doesn't get anywhere near Trump. Same goes for Biden.

100,000+ number sounds bogus, if they were getting that kind of interest they would find a place to accommodate them.

Not saying he doesn’t have 100,000 supporters, just that he is a chronic liar, especially about crowd sizes, wasn’t that his first as president, Inauguration crowd size?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
100,000+ number sounds bogus, if they were getting that kind of interest they would find a place to accommodate them.

Not saying he doesn’t have 100,000 supporters, just that he is a chronic liar, especially about crowd sizes, wasn’t that his first as president, Inauguration crowd size?

Sure. I am so tired of the lies coming from the dems. I will be glad when they get smacked hard this fall. To many other things besides this point the way to a landslide.

I don't believe polls I believe money. And the money he is pulling is record breaking. Even breaking records in deep dem areas.

And I don't believe anything the dems say. I mean you just have to look at Schifty and the lies he said which were proven wrong when the transcripts came out. Same goes for the Dem media.

He is doing this in this area to support the congressman who switched to the Republican party because of the witch hunt in the house.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
border wall update.

106 miles built
128 miles under construction
342 miles in preconstruction

5 miles built this week alone.

1.4 billion dollars allocated for 2020.
3.6 billion released from court that was held up.
7.2 billion from defense budget under review and will be determined by Jan 31.

If the money is released that is 12.2 billion or half of the 25 billion needed.

This does not include the privately funded construction which is putting up about a mile a week.

Trump doing his part to stop the increase in dem voters crossing the border.

C

Capra ibex

border wall update.

106 miles built
128 miles under construction
342 miles in preconstruction

5 miles built this week alone.

1.4 billion dollars allocated for 2020.
3.6 billion released from court that was held up.
7.2 billion from defense budget under review and will be determined by Jan 31.

If the money is released that is 12.2 billion or half of the 25 billion needed.

This does not include the privately funded construction which is putting up about a mile a week.

Trump doing his part to stop the increase in dem voters crossing the border.

You sad b*stard.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You sad b*stard.

Nope not sad at all. I think this is great news. Half the wall funded and a large chunk built in his first term. All the while witch hunt after witch hunt has been done against him.

And lets not forget the record number of judges he put in place in his first term.

C

Capra ibex

Nope no sad at all. I think this is great news. Half the wall funded and a large chunk built in his first term. All the while witch hunt after witch hunt has been done against him.

And lets not forget the record number of judges he put in place in his first term.

Yes Ichabod, i understand that you don't 'feel' sad....

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• shills-your-salty-tears-keeps-stacking-up-31237888.png
    shills-your-salty-tears-keeps-stacking-up-31237888.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 15

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Installing judges shouldn't matter.

It's the Constitution and not their political point of view that's expected to guide their judgement.

Anything shy of that expectation is fueling the fire that burns us all.

The only thing that Trump's dumb ass has accomplished is driving division.

But he is finally successful at something.

Too bad he's a tool and the judgement he's accelerated will serve to cut both ways....

Likely beyond this generation.... depending upon the extent and repercussions of whatever dick measuring contest our fool of a leader decides should play out.... he will have unwittingly yet steadfastly instilled such shitiness towards former brothers that the country will be ripe for the taking.

The real world leaders are just waiting and watching.

And he's a fine fop of a showboat.

But he doesn't seem to have real citizens who care behind him.

Probably because he touts successful as fucking Congress over for a bullshit wall yet plays with admitting that a national emergency was just to get his personal way over the people, when successful is finding a way to get the people what they want.

He's now twisted shit so far we are faster fucked than in any years previous.

He robbed millions of their soul.

And it's only just taken root.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Until the Supreme Court rules in favor of forcing the vote I vehemently detest the Electoral College due to the grandstanding denial of the will of the people for smaller gains.

But I'm down with your right to speech and arms.

Thanks for paying taxes.

:joint:

h.h.

Veteran
Installing judges shouldn't matter.

It's the Constitution and not their political point of view that's expected to guide their judgement.

Anything shy of that expectation is fueling the fire that burns us all.

The only thing that Trump's dumb ass has accomplished is driving division.

But he is finally successful at something.

Too bad he's a tool and the judgement he's accelerated will serve to cut both ways....

Likely beyond this generation.... depending upon the extent and repercussions of whatever dick measuring contest our fool of a leader decides should play out.... he will have unwittingly yet steadfastly instilled such shitiness towards former brothers that the country will be ripe for the taking.

The real world leaders are just waiting and watching.

And he's a fine fop of a showboat.

But he doesn't seem to have real citizens who care behind him.

Probably because he touts successful as fucking Congress over for a bullshit wall yet plays with admitting that a national emergency was just to get his personal way over the people, when successful is finding a way to get the people what they want.

He's now twisted shit so far we are faster fucked than in any years previous.

He robbed millions of their soul.

And it's only just taken root.

Undisciplined judges will lead to undisciplined citizens. It’s happened before.

Cannavore

Veteran
Call it what you want that is a deep blue state with a large number of people requesting tickets.

Trumps going to win in a land slide.

They pulled this 100k number in the past and had normal crowd sizes when the rally took place.

The GOP was caught inflating Don Jrs book sales to make the best seller list. You dont think they'd do the same with rally tickets?

The population of Wildwood, NJ is 5,000 people by the way. So if 100% of the population of Wildwood showed up at the rally, that would mean 95% of rally goers are from another city, town, or state. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts