What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That’s why she pretends to weigh both sides.
I don’t trust her either way. She’s pretending to do her homework while waiting for the polls.

I think they've had enough in Maine.

We see it on the local news here in Massachusetts. Her tremors are hard to watch while she gets a statement out that she eventually goes back on.

C

Capra ibex

Space Force.

Air Force rebranded. Doing what was already being done, by those already doing it. Located on an Air Force base, wearing rebranded Air Force uniforms.

View Image

I do wish them well. Peterson is about 10 miles away as the crow flies, or rather, as the space shuttle flies. Maybe I’ll put a landing pad on the back 10? Anybody have the cell number for Elon Musk?

:biglaugh: :redface: :covereyes:

Brilliant, bold ideas by 'the great man'

White Beard

What does being impeached mean, there are no consequences from being impeached. The only thing neg about it is it shows trump as impeached on the books so what.. Our gov is so fucked up its translates to the public in which fucked up party they follow, its pathetic..

When we commit crimes we go to jail or pay fines.. When a POTUS does the same there are no penalties beyond being removed and cant hold a gov position so what. These ass clowns need to be held to the same standard all of us do... This should be what pisses you off the most. Yet everyone does the whataboutism and make excuses for there side. None of us are gonna change what our gov been doing for the last 100 years.

You all get enjoyment fighting amongst ourselves to make your ego feel better WTF is wrong with people. Its the gov ,all gov that should feel the heat from the public.

Impeachment strikes at character and behavior and reputation: one’s personal brand, in other words - one’s “name” and standing in the community. One’s *leg* is not impeached, one’s *car* is not impeached, one’s honor is impeached, one’s reputation and character are impeached: meaning, that they are demonstrated to be unfit to hold the office AND wield the power of the office due to their choices and actions in the office.

Isn't it amazing how much the people here that oppose Trump because he is bad also want bigger government that control more of everything they do. Funny how they can bitch about a government that they say is out of control and still wish for more government.
I think it’s amazing that y’all can’t shake that bullshit, but they keep pouring it and you keep swilling it...and somehow that tells you *anything* about people you never listen to in the first place.

Funny how y’all can’t get wise no matter how many chances you get, and still think you’re smarter than everyone else.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impeachment strikes at character and behavior and reputation: one’s personal brand, in other words - one’s “name” and standing in the community. One’s *leg* is not impeached, one’s *car* is not impeached, one’s honor is impeached, one’s reputation and character are impeached: meaning, that they are demonstrated to be unfit to hold the office AND wield the power of the office due to their choices and actions in the office.

I think it’s amazing that y’all can’t shake that bullshit, but they keep pouring it and you keep swilling it...and somehow that tells you *anything* about people you never listen to in the first place.

Funny how y’all can’t get wise no matter how many chances you get, and still think you’re smarter than everyone else.

Trump has no Honor, good Reputation or character.. For him getting impeached means nothing.

Impeachment only matters to those that have the quality's a good moral just man has. As we can see being a crook in the white house you can do anything. Someday the precedent he's setting will harm our country even more.

Im pretty sure the space force will be dead when a new potus takes office.

White Beard

Please tell who EXACTLY is your deepstate.
With apologies and $1 to Damon Knight’s Ghost, “ ‘Deep State’ is what I’m pointing at when I say ‘deep state’ “

A diffuse boogeyman made up to scare the anxious and frightened - not unlike “the Illuminati”, the “Elders of Zion”, the “Homintern”, and the “global menace of communism”.

No targets, just big, big fear

If the articles are found unconstitutional there will be no need for witnesses
This is spectacularly stupid, even for you

White Beard

Wow, sick burn....

Being a zombified Trumpofile really makes you look like a free thinking hero :yikes:

Like AOH said, if Trump was caught on camera eating cat sh*t out of a kitty litter you would be commenting how genius of an idea it is.
Maybe kitty litter sausages will become hip among the Trump elite

Question? Should a president use his/her power and office for personal political gain?
Apparently, if it’s a “Republican” President it should be none of our fucking business...

I make 250k a year from the dem party trolling sites and setting up bot accounts.

I donate the knee pads and anal lube to MAGA supporters at Trump rallies.
Dude...they’re gonna *believe* that shit....

Space Force.

Air Force rebranded. Doing what was already being done, by those already doing it. Located on an Air Force base, wearing rebranded Air Force uniforms.

View Image

I do wish them well. Peterson is about 10 miles away as the crow flies, or rather, as the space shuttle flies. Maybe I’ll put a landing pad on the back 10? Anybody have the cell number for Elon Musk?
I love the way they have the US flag attached with Velcro: do they swap it for a Saudi patch if the price is right?

Trump has no Honor, good Reputation or character.. For him getting impeached means nothing.

Impeachment only matters to those that have the quality's a good moral just man has. As we can see being a crook in the white house you can do anything. Someday the precedent he's setting will harm our country even more.

But...HIS *BRAND*!!! His reputation! It’s all he had to begin with, face it. All bullshit, all in tatters, laid out in plain view for those who open their eyes. He’s ruined, permanently. No matter what happens next, it will not ‘fix’ this for him.

As a friend likes to say, “that’s gonna leave a mark!”

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can anyone name another POTUS that has literally thousands(4095) of lawsuits against them. This doesn't include the hundreds of arbitration settlements that are kept out of public eye. In what alternate reality is this what we wanted in a POTUS. Donald J Trump is not a good man. I knew that many years ago. Here is info on those Lawsuits.

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

Ralp

Can anyone name another POTUS that has literally thousands(4095) of lawsuits against them. This doesn't include the hundreds of arbitration settlements that are kept out of public eye. In what alternate reality is this what we wanted in a POTUS. Donald J Trump is not a good man. I knew that many years ago. Here is info on those Lawsuits.

https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

There are hundreds of thousands Michael Avantantes out there chasing to put the pinch on anybodies money Nike Trump Strozk Page Mueller why does this story ring true over all the other lying scumbags.

minds_I

Veteran
Space Force.

View Image

Hello all,

I think you are being a little harsh on the uniforms....I mean, its prefect for invading the Forest Moon of Endor.

minds_I

C

Capra ibex

We have every right to.

Ewoks are commies. Just glass the moon.

Fuck Endor.

Pew pew.

Murica.

I've things under wraps, thank you (and yes, i noticed you 'mirin these hands)

picture.php

h.h.

Veteran
There are hundreds of thousands Michael Avantantes out there chasing to put the pinch on anybodies money Nike Trump Strozk Page Mueller why does this story ring true over all the other lying scumbags.

Another dumb ass post.

med4u

Veteran
With apologies and $1 to Damon Knight’s Ghost, “ ‘Deep State’ is what I’m pointing at when I say ‘deep state’ “

A diffuse boogeyman made up to scare the anxious and frightened - not unlike “the Illuminati”, the “Elders of Zion”, the “Homintern”, and the “global menace of communism”.

No targets, just big, big fear

This is spectacularly stupid, even for you

This comming from a self imagined
Fountain of knowledge who thinks the president has already been convicted by a house committee
Before a trial even starts....brilliant
The dems trivialization of this has already rendered impeachment and its process insignificant and inconsequential to the office of president....I have no doubt Trump will have these articles of impeachment stamped EXONERATED and hung in the oval office as trophy pieces

The phrase "I was impeached by the do nothin democrats ...and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" comes to mind
:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts