What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Every time they want information, it should be drug out in court while everything comes to a stalemate.

What a bunch of crap.

:crazy:

Yeah man fuck the constitution and 3 branches of government bullshit Trump has to go.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Jerking Congress around over his wall was pretty shitty.

Declaration of a national emergency because of hurt pride should be a crime.

Saying he shut down the government by stonewalling Congress to get his way was pretty much a guilty plea.

He doesn't give a shit about how things are done unless he's changed the rules to suit himself.

There should also be checks on effective diplomacy. Trump's fucked our world image up even beyond what it was.

If there's an idiot ruining trade pacts and nuclear treaties I think we should be able to say stop.

Some think he should be bulletproof.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Every time they want information, it should be drug out in court while everything comes to a stalemate.

What a bunch of crap.

You are right we should just punish them if we think they are guilty instead of letting them prove there innocents.

Spoken like a true communist supporter.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone that's listened to Bernie knows he would never say a woman cant be president. The only reason she did that was to toss shade on Bernie. If Bernie said anything its more like I don't think you can beat trump. Its true she cant beat trump. She interpreted that into being a sexist remark.

M

Mr D

Another attempt to create division.

A weakened democrat party and trump will win.

Sanders people are already saying they won't vote for corn pop Joe which doesn't exactly portray party unity. Sanders people are loyal to Bernie, not the party that screwed Bernie.

Jeebus crips you willingness to spin reality in order to blame Trump for everything borders on lunacy.

The democrat party weakened itself by putting forth old boring crackas who are long time members of group with a sub-20% approval rating.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People should vote for who they think is the best candidate, not how much drama they create or how they look on TV.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Sanders people are already saying they won't vote for corn pop Joe which doesn't exactly portray party unity. Sanders people are loyal to Bernie, not the party that screwed Bernie.

Jeebus crips you willingness to spin reality in order to blame Trump for everything borders on lunacy.

The democrat party weakened itself by putting forth old boring crackas who are long time members of group with a sub-20% approval rating.

Isn't it obvious the media wants us to choose between shithead and Joe? Why is that? How will more shithead or Biden corruption help anyone but the obscenely rich?

M

Mr D

Anyone that's listened to Bernie knows he would never say a woman cant be president. The only reason she did that was to toss shade on Bernie. If Bernie said anything its more like I don't think you can beat trump. Its true she cant beat trump. She interpreted that into being a sexist remark.

And ya know what, you'd be hard pressed to find a single republican that believes Bernie would say that about women. The buzz in conservative circles is that it was a setup by CNN and Warren's people with the DNC's blessing.

I saw the claim that Trump points it out so as to cause division with the Democrat party which could very well be true.

Now ask yourself who gave Trump that tool back in 2016 he has or will use to divide the party if you believe that's his motivation?

They helped him get nominated, put forth the worst candidate ever and screwed the candidate who would have beaten Trump. They spent the last 3 years building more support for Trump and increasing his campaign coffers.

IMO the DNC created, help elect and made more popular Donald J Trump.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
True liberals yes but dems are not.

I think you have this completely wrong.

Dems won't let me get the medical insurance I want.
I can not have the shower head I want.
I can not have a spout on my gas can that actually works and doesn't spill gas everywhere.
I can not have the light bulbs I want.
I have to pay for abortions because they fund it with my taxes.
I have no choice on how low I want to work for because of minimum wage.
I can not get vouchers for the taxes I paid to send my kids to the school I want.
Ect ect ect ect. All by the dems. You are completly wrong it is the dems who want to control you. But what do you expect with the schools we have shoving dem propaganda down your throat along with the fake news medias.

got the cash? you can buy anything you want. what type of shower head you looking for? i've got a pile of various types in the basement. :)gas spouts on all my cans too. incandescent bulbs never left the shelves around here. quit whining about shit funded with YOUR money. every damn soul in this country funds shit they don't like with their taxes, every single one. what makes your bitching special? you want to work for less? i'm sure that if you look around, you will be able to find someone willing to fuck you over on your wages.:biggrin: vouchers for the amount of your taxes paid in for schools? i think we could come to an agreement on that part. i'm going to need to see on paper how much of your income actually went to that though. there is this deal concerning profits of scale, and schools are financial first and foremost. you will have a tough sell getting the public to pony up vouchers for a more expensive schooling on their dime.:tiphat:

M

Mr D

Isn't it obvious the media wants us to choose between shithead and Joe? Why is that? How will more shithead or Biden corruption help anyone but the obscenely rich?

I think what you need to ask yourself is why you have let the media play you and direct all your focus towards hating Trump?

Imagine if all that time and energy was directed at the people who gave Trump the election.....the DNC.

Hollering and screaming and investigating the DNC and it's theft of the nomination from Bernie would have been a much better use of resources than Russian conspiracy theories.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump does it himself. We all know the media has issues. in this case Its not the media. All you guys do is ignore what he says on camera like its fake news and then blame the media for capturing it on video.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think what you need to ask yourself is why you have let the media play you and direct all your focus towards hating Trump?

Imagine if all that time and energy was directed at the people who gave Trump the election.....the DNC.

Hollering and screaming and investigating the DNC and it's theft of the nomination from Bernie would have been a much better use of resources than Russian conspiracy theories.

Shithead makes me dislike shithead.

When I look up what bills has he passed. It shows me he is an absolute bastard to my planet. When he speaks he lies. What he stands for is what I stand against. The media and the corporations and the billionaires all work together. If they were not all on the same team the democrats and media would be more outraged by the legislation he passes than his lack of political correctness and trying to corrupt an election.

But mostly. I am a person who would love to see the whole system be torn down. None of it is working towards a positive future. We are not fixing the soil or the water or using our resources to improve anything but your credit score.

As for the economy. I think its called a pump and dump. He is pumping and when it starts to fail its going to fail hard. All the people I know that got a home repossessed last crash are now living in rentals and driving nice suv's with a fat payment. Lol. This shit is going to fail so hard.

M

Mr D

[YOUTUBEIF]aaQ9qL6s7UM[/YOUTUBEIF]

That's some slick anti constitution propaganda you got there.

Cry to me about the electoral college when your side wins, funny how that never happens.

Tell me how the technology your taxes dollars paid to create the technology that was sold back to you was not the work of a bipartisan effort.

Tell me how you use democracy to thwart tyranny yet our bill of rights has been shredded by both parties. Was the Patriot act, War on Drugs, NDAA strictly partisan tyranny?

Tell me why California and New York should decide who is president because Wyoming has less people when we have a system where money buys political office. That just sounds like a more cost effective way of buying a seat in office.

No what's a shame is not that people won't buy in to this type of propaganda.

What's a shame is that people enjoying some of the highest standards of living in the world think the system that built and affords such a luxury is old and outdated because it's been corrupted by a self serving 2 party system.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
That's some slick anti constitution propaganda you got there.

Cry to me about the electoral college when your side wins, funny how that never happens.

Tell me how the technology your taxes dollars paid to create the technology that was sold back to you was not the work of a bipartisan effort.

Tell me how you use democracy to thwart tyranny yet our bill of rights has been shredded by both parties. Was the Patriot act, War on Drugs, NDAA strictly partisan tyranny?

Tell me why California and New York should decide who is president because Wyoming has less people when we have a system where money buys political office. That just sounds like a more cost effective way of buying a seat in office.

No what's a shame is not that people won't buy in to this type of propaganda.

What's a shame is that people enjoying some of the highest standards of living in the world think the system that built and affords such a luxury is old and outdated because it's been corrupted by a self serving 2 party system.

Except you are the misinformed one. Its all a bubble. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.