What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

I consider myself Libertarian, and all the hate from those who want to tear up everything only tells me your afraid Trumps policies are working. Makes me just want to vote for Trump even more.:smoker:

I was a Libertarian for ten years, during which time I figured out it could never work because it would require tearing everything up, for starters, and that was unacceptable. Is unacceptable.

But you just go on.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No matter what happens he will go out tweeting or talking shit.

It's all a hoax... nobody should dislike him or his (lack of) morals.

It reminds me of when Nixon said "If the president does it, it's not illegal"...

He had a ton of people kissing his ass too.

C

Capra ibex

I would really like to see Giuliani vs Trump, for whatever reason.

Just to get the 'I don't really know Rudy, I've seen him around a few places, maybe we spoke once or twice, i'm not really sure.... yeah, i don't know that guy, it's a hoax'

I love when he does that :biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

Wow, it looks like a blood bath is being set up in Virginia over the 2nd amendment situation. They are setting up a fenced in, open carry, protest. And antifa is now planning on showing up. Not sure if they are pro 2nd amendment or not or mixed. But, this has 'false-flag, media blood bath, and agent provocateur' written all over it. It will coincide with the impeachment so that if things start to go bad for the intel community, they can have someone open fire and let the mayhem flow. Looks like there is a bell tower on site, too. The coup in Ukrain occured because of deepstate sniper-fire. Crazy stuff. Hard to believe this is happening. I think one thing that unites us all is that we don't want any damn civil war.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wow, it looks like a blood bath is being set up in Virginia over the 2nd amendment situation. They are setting up a fenced in, open carry, protest. And antifa is now planning on showing up. Not sure if they are pro 2nd amendment or not or mixed. But, this has 'false-flag, media blood bath, and agent provocateur' written all over it. It will coincide with the impeachment so that if things start to go bad for the intel community, they can have someone open fire and let the mayhem flow. Looks like there is a bell tower on site, too. The coup in Ukrain occured because of deepstate sniper-fire. Crazy stuff. Hard to believe this is happening. I think one thing that unites us all is that we don't want any damn civil war.

"hard to believe" lol. not for you apparently. :) impossible in my view.:laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Worked in one of those stores as a kid getting through school. Took allot of food stamps for cat food. Because it wasn't for the cats.

seen folks before buying tuna cat food with stamps. they also bought pickles, mayo, bread, & a carton of eggs. stores not supposed to let folks buy pet food with stamps, but it seemed pretty clear who was gonna be eating the tuna salad.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The conviction would be in the Senate trial. He is not convicted. The trial is just getting started.

That's not how it works.. Trump was Impeached. He was convicted. History books will show him as Impeached.

Senate trial is only for removal.

You guys have no clue how our gov works. That's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts