What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
A track record of lawsuits and bankruptcy.
Or of Mexico paying?

I wonder how junior felt paying off dad’s hookers?

med4u

Veteran
i like the one i just saw on abc...bombshell headlines....11 soldiers had brain injuries from the base that was hit in iraq, besides trumps claim of no injuries,will trump hit back....then they read the statement from dod turns out they were showing possible symtoms of concussion and were transferred off base to be chkd out a abundance of caution...prolly not many mri machines out on the base there...all will return to work

bunch of war mongers....

h.h.

Veteran
i like the one i just saw on abc...bombshell headlines....11 soldiers had brain injuries from the base that was hit in iraq, besides trumps claim of no injuries,will trump hit back....then they read the statement from dod turns out they were showing possible symtoms of concussion and were transferred off base to be chkd out a abundance of caution...prolly not many mri machines out on the base there...all will return to work

bunch of war mongers....

Not like it was you headed for the hospital.

redlaser

Veteran
:laughing: parnas? Are you really that desperate? How very sad and pathetic...Im actually embarrassed for you
Also dont they have a junkies thread on here? some wheres you can share your weakness with each other?

Little early for a Parnas assessment, guy was fairly tight with Gouliani and trump.
Seems to have more pics with trump than Eric from what I can tell.

Trumps going to need a second bus before it’s over, running out of room under the first one.

M

Mr D

thats a pretty badass team right there..any one of em can chew up nadler or pencilneck ....remember... Epstein got off from some serious shit...so theres that:biggrin:

John Radcliff and Mike Johnson would have been much better choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts