What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
And then their policies crashed the economy.

Coincidentally it's the 20's again and we're in a bubble lol.

Bubbles is all there is in monetized society. We ride the bubbles.

Draw that on a line chart and you end up with sine waves. Alternating current. Currency manipulation, rectification, direct current, still a bumpy road. Multiples of pi. Really only a facsimile of dc. Really just a bunch of rectums moving down the line. That’s why they’re called rectifiers.

True dc is a straight line. It doesn’t fuck around like ac. Direct power.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will never be as cheap as sugar and the withdrawal will always be intense. The need will be stronger than most wallets. I don’t disagree about the perils of the drug war. Let’s not sugar coat the alternative.
There would be a lot of overdoses.

I agree with Boogieman. Don’t give them money. I quit doing shit cause I couldn’t afford it. I was tired of being unfunctional. I was tired of work being twice as hard.

Savoy Brown

https://youtu.be/qlqqeobOJvg

https://youtu.be/ZndMjqFNTMo

Stills
https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU

And yet when it was legal how many overdoses were there? How many people functioned without troubles but people laboring hard could relieve sore muscles and keep working? Because of working in university labs in my youth, I found out that morphine production is as inexpensive as aspirin. The only reason it is expensive is the law.

Overdoses are mostly caused by people who do not know what they are using.

Too much sugar, you get diabetes and then have to take insulin.
Some people have a low functioning enkephalin system [or have great pain]. For these people the earth gives us the poppy.
Some people have underactive serotonin. For these the earth gives us cannabis. Both plants have equal healing qualities for different metabolisms.

If I use cannabis for pain, that pain is increased tenfold.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's impressive that some of you managed to watch the interview.

Try to be objective and piece together what you may have heard Ambassador Sondland testify. The stories mesh. Also, remember the photo of them meeting in Ukraine with Zelinsky and Pence. Perry and Bolton were there too. Bolton agreed to testify already and it seems likely he will back up Parnas.

Funny how the accused can decide weather or not they want to testify and how a confession can be challenged with nothing but smear.

h.h.

Veteran
The English tea addiction was paid for by Chinese opium addiction.

I watched a friend do a triple gainer off a 75’ bridge. Perfect.
I dove and did a belly flop.
You’re right, it’s not the same for everybody.

I made it through. You’ve made it through. I’ve jumped out of perfectly good airplanes and lived. A few bad ones too. That was just luck.

You don’t get diabetes from sugar.

h.h.

Veteran
It's impressive that some of you managed to watch the interview.

Try to be objective and piece together what you may have heard Ambassador Sondland testify. The stories mesh. Also, remember the photo of them meeting in Ukraine with Zelinsky and Pence. Perry and Bolton were there too. Bolton agreed to testify already and it seems likely he will back up Parnas.

Funny how the accused can decide weather or not they want to testify and how a confession can be challenged with nothing but smear.

If we get any more witnesses, we’re going to run out of population.

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: parnas? Are you really that desperate? How very sad and pathetic...Im actually embarrassed for you
Also dont they have a junkies thread on here? some wheres you can share your weakness with each other?

Cannavore

Veteran
it's the year 2020. if you don't know drug addiction is a mental illness by now then there's no hope. it's like calling someone with schitzophrenia weak lol.

med4u

Veteran
If your not smart enough to see thru
Horseshit like that...that makes you pathetic and desperate....it belongs on the infowars thread

C

Capra ibex

:laughing: parnas? Are you really that desperate? How very sad and pathetic...Im actually embarrassed for you
Also dont they have a junkies thread on here? some wheres you can share your weakness with each other?

Desperate for what?

Trump is hilariously bad, but at least he's hilarious.
How many people has he said the same exact thing about? 10-15? :biglaugh:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There's an entire political party full of mental midgets that believe everything that happens to an individual is solely their fault and responsibility.

Then on the other side of the aisle there's people who can think.

h.h.

Veteran
Fe fe fi fi fo fo fum
I smell smoke in the auditorium

Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
He's gonna get caught; just you wait and see
(Why's everybody always pickin' on me?)

med4u

Veteran
Desperate for what?

Trump is hilariously bad, but at least he's hilarious.
How many people has he said the same exact thing about? 10-15? :biglaugh:

Desperate to try and take trump out
How's that been workin out for ya over the last 4years?

I agree trump cracks me up too...
But hes president and whether you want to admit it or not...hes gettin real shit done in spite...that's badass in alot of peeps opinion

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's just going to show that the president isn't everything to government.

They've been getting shit done.

He's been golfing and stirring up shit on Twitter.

Obama set him up for success.

We're going to see how Trump's great and unmatched wisdom leaves things for Bernie.

med4u

Veteran
There's an entire political party full of mental midgets that believe everything that happens to an individual is solely their fault and responsibility.

Then on the other side of the aisle there's people who can think.

If you say so....I see alot of "thinkers"
Unable to take trump out..
Over half the nations voters...failed
The entire dnc and even some rinos... failed
The upper echelon of the intelligence agencies...failed
This impeachment sham...will ultimately fail
Endless lawsuits and accusations...failed
And has very high odds of being re-elected
You think he is just getting lucky?
:tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
With a track record like that...who wouldnt?
Hs is Bourne of Scottish second seer blood..
Trust me I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.