What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It don't stop at Ukraine for Nazi Pelsi. She has a long history of this sort of thing. She is corrupt threw and threw. Just a disgusting person. And her whole family for that matter.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Taking back 50 billion in welfare fraud annually is a start...imagine if we lean into it...might even save a whale or two if you get the homeless to quit shittin in the ocean:tiphat:

I'd like to see the data regarding that as well as that supporting the claims made by Gypsy. It sounds exaggerated to me.

M

Mr D

It was split into to nights on Rachel Maddow. She did a good job interviewing and Parnas explained the whole Ukraine story and how the whole gang was in on it. Worth watching.

Here's yesterday. Maybe tonight's second part will be available tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67cbPcb23kU

It's funny, the right side come back is that he has no credibility because he is an accused felon. Hell, he's no different than anyone else working for trump.

I saw the first part I'll keep an eye out for the second part.

As far as Parnas it's not about him being an accused felon, it's about Ukraine officials that he named saying he's full of shit and a known liar. Also if it didn't look like so much like a Michael Cohen replay it might be more believable. I can't bring myself to give Maddow as much credibility as you are willing to do, based on her Mueller track record..... And her Alex Jones defense in court.

It's funny how the left maligned Jones when he had to admit in court that he's full of shit. But when Maddow uses the same defense in court you hold her up like she's credible? How does that double standard work?

At the end of the day Parnas and the GAO report are not part of the impeachment. I would support making them available in the senate trial if each side got to call 4 or 5 witnesses.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hello all,

Who in their right mind would think anything Shamitty says is fact?

minds_I
Well it is a good thing I don't watch him or listen to him either.

But I have told you that before so I guess you have to be told that several times before you actually listen.

M

Mr D

Parnas was the point man. Watch the interview.

I saw the interview I just don't find him credible and at best another hearsay witness. He also said Nunes was in Vienna which was a total lie.

I'm sure you'll disagree and that's fine. However I do agree he could be a witness in the senate trial provided both sides get to pick and choose an equal number of witnesses.

M

Mr D

I'd like to see the data regarding that as well as that supporting the claims made by Gypsy. It sounds exaggerated to me.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/700/692207.pdf

presentation1.gif

minds_I

Veteran
Well it is a good thing I don't watch him or listen to him either.

But I have told you that before so I guess you have to be told that several times before you actually listen.

Hello all,

Did I say you did? Just opposing commentary...you triggered too bro?

Actually, I personally like to listen to Fox, Cnn and Msnbc, as well as reading Wapo, nyt, hill, mojo and others...I like to get a variety of opinions and agendas...I choose which is right and which is an illusion. ey?

And while I am at it...my president lied to me againn today....why should I accept that? Why would you accept your president lying to you? Puzzling.

minds_I

minds_I

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=2003135]View Image[/url]

Since September of 2018 emploees have seen higher pay raises than managment.

Sucks when the dems argument is that the pay gap is because of Republicans policy.

For the first time in 26 years we have seen income gains in all metro areas.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-campaign-unemployment-chart

Trump will win and win bigly.

Sorry Hammer I am not brainwashed. But almost all dems are.

Harding/Coolidge - unemployment 1.8 percent

C

Capra ibex

Hello all,

Did I say you did? Just opposing commentary...you triggered too bro?

Actually, I personally like to listen to Fox, Cnn and Msnbc, as well as reading Wapo, nyt, hill, mojo and others...I like to get a variety of opinions and agendas...I choose which is right and which is an illusion. ey?

And while I am at it...my president lied to me againn today....why should I accept that? Why would you accept your president lying to you? Puzzling.

minds_I

minds_I

Well, that's because TRUMP DOESN'T LIE.... don't you understand by now?? :biglaugh:

M

Mr D

Should be noted that improper payments is not entirely composed of fraud.

Looking at the chart the list social program average 8% improper payments totaling up to $77 billion.

Now if the Medicare for all scheme ever passed as it's laid out we would see an additional $256 billion a year in improper payments.

To me these number speak to why I don't support government run healthcare.

M

Mr D

Well, that's because TRUMP DOESN'T LIE.... don't you understand by now?? :biglaugh:

Every Congress person Senator and President you ever voted for in your life has lied...repeatedly. Now you are bothered by it?

How the hell do you think we got involved in so many Middle East wars?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know many people who were on drugs and hit rock bottom living on the street who now have their life together, enabling addicts will not help them.

That depends what they using. For example, opiates are functional drugs and by making them legal and controlled people would/could be productive and there would be few overdoses; also coffee, sugar, tobacco, etc are addictive drugs.

C

Capra ibex

Every Congress person Senator and President you ever voted for in your life has lied...repeatedly. Now you are bothered by it?

How the hell do you think we got involved in so many Middle East wars?

None of them come close to Trump though.... not close.

There is a difference between pathological and regular lying.... but whatever, it's old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts