What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Corner stores that gladly take fake EBT cards ?
Must be time for more Marvin Gaye somewhere...

No ....... corner stores that ring up $100 worth of fake food purchases in exchange for cash. The EBT card holder leaves the store with cash and no food.

All this huffing and puffing about 1%ers, welfare, free healthcare, whatever is so pointless until we get a real radical progressive movement that eliminates all money in politics. No donations from any source for any politician. No more lobbyist or PACs.

I don't care what party you are from or what line of bullshit you are selling when you have a system where people spend $1 Billion to get elected to a job that pays $1.6 million over 4 years.

And don't tell me about Bernie's plan if doesn't call for the total elimination of all political donations, Pac's and Lobbyist. Getting rid of some or cutting back is not a lasting solution it's more akin to kissing your sister. We need radical reform.

M

Mr D

I think im pretty level handed in my political beliefs. You and the other Trumbots wont admit anything trumpturd does wrong or illegal. I know for a fact me and others have called out Dems on what they did. You Dummies wont do the same. Your all brainwashed to the point you don't even realize it.

NO POTUS CAN DO THE SHIT THIS ONE DOES. NONE OF YOU SAY SHIT TO STOP IT.

And you wonder why I call you Charlie.

I wonder if our grammer nazi WB will correct you.

You're all brainwashed

audiohi

Veteran
So, what did you do to stop your neighbor business owner from scamming the welfare system?

You've proudly used him as an example multiple times. You must be mad that he was committing a crime, or, at very least, scamming your tax dollars. It sounds like you're bragging about him taking advantage, while vilifying those which he was working with. That's odd.

Was it ultimately ok because he was (potentially)white, your neighbor, and a business owner?

Do you hate your neighbor as much as welfare recipients?

h.h.

Veteran
Sound like a rough neighborhood
You ought to get out a lil more...might change your perspective :tiphat:

When I lived in Corona Del Mar, I didn’t see a lot of food stamp use. Not so many liquor stores. Lots of fresh food.
Mostly when I lived or visited in the rough neighborhoods.
They might sell a bag of chips. Overripe bananas.
Try to find a food store in Holbrook.

There’s always some capitalist willing to commit fraud and abuse. I can’t blame our social programs for that. They should be put out of business. If you’re aware, report them. Telling me means nothing.

M

Mr D

So, what did you do to stop your neighbor business owner from scamming the welfare system?

You've proudly used him as an example multiple times. You must be mad that he was committing a crime, or, at very least, scamming your tax dollars. It sounds like you're bragging about him taking advantage, while vilifying those which he was working with. That's odd.

Was it ultimately ok and unworthy of reporting because he was (potentially)white, your neighbor, and a business owner?

Take a ride to any inner city neighborhood and ask the local police on the beat if they know anything about this. Even the city council people know about it. It's not a secret and occasionally they take one down.

I'll ask my friends that police these neighborhoods the ethnicity of the store owners if you feel it's important somehow.

h.h.

Veteran
Take a ride to any inner city neighborhood and ask the local police on the beat if they know anything about this. Even the city council people know about it. It's not a secret and occasionally they take one down.

I'll ask my friends that police these neighborhoods the ethnicity of the store owners if you feel it's important somehow.

There in lies your problem.
It does exemplify the downfall of liberal policies.
Lack of follow through by the liberals along with greedy capitalists doing a circle jerk.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you wonder why I call you Charlie.
I wonder if our grammer nazi WB will correct you.

You're all brainwashed

Calling me a crazed drug addict is par for the course when you got nothing of substance to add. You know hes a crook but wont say it. The best you all do is re post the same thing you jsut got called out for. You might a swell say

"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

:laughing:FRAKING STUPID ASS KIDS..

Gry

Veteran
No ....... corner stores that ring up $100 worth of fake food purchases in exchange for cash. The EBT card holder leaves the store with cash and no food.

All this huffing and puffing about 1%ers, welfare, free healthcare, whatever is so pointless until we get a real radical progressive movement that eliminates all money in politics. No donations from any source for any politician. No more lobbyist or PACs.

I don't care what party you are from or what line of bullshit you are selling when you have a system where people spend $1 Billion to get elected to a job that pays $1.6 million over 4 years.

And don't tell me about Bernie's plan if doesn't call for the total elimination of all political donations, Pac's and Lobbyist. Getting rid of some or cutting back is not a lasting solution it's more akin to kissing your sister. We need radical reform.
Those sound like very real EBT cards to me.
Crappy scam, but at least it makes sense.
Balance of your post, unfortunately, makes
way too much sense to me, and describes
accurately the problem of our times.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I could totally get down with no lobbying or PACs.

Corporate America says it's great.

They have money and lawyers for miles.

What do the people have to barter with?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the meat of the issue. It should be easy to agree on that, its not. Some in here believe trumpturds the pope. They think he cares about them to the point they defend as if hes there mother. They insult any that don't agree with hair brained excuses. Its ludicrous to defend trump the way these guys are. There all corrupt crooks getting paid with our tax dollars.. Until you stop being there sheep its gonna continue. How can they stop when they don't know there brainwashed. They got a good thing going when there's this many sheep..

Gry

Veteran
I could totally get down with no lobbying or PACs.

Corporate America says it's great.

They have money and lawyers for miles.

What do the people have to barter with?

Were it merely an academic question, which
side would one wish to be on ?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Shazamm, now I remember.....buahahahahaha

DEVIN NUNES NOW REMEMBERS TALKING TO GIULIANI ASSOCIATE LEV PARNAS AFTER PREVIOUSLY SAYING HE COULDN'T RECALL HIS NAME.

https://www.newsweek.com/devin-nunes-remembers-talking-lev-parnas-1482480

PS...did you hear Impotus the 3rd, squirm and sweat over the question of Parnas today....I don't know who he is or what he does...I take pictures with people all the time I don't know, on and on for 2 minutes.

Reminds me of an old 60's sitcom called Hogan's Heroes in where a fat dumb as a stone german sargent named Schultz would say...I know nothing, I see nothing, and I say nothing...

h.h.

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=2003135]View Image[/url]

Since September of 2018 emploees have seen higher pay raises than managment.

Sucks when the dems argument is that the pay gap is because of Republicans policy.

For the first time in 26 years we have seen income gains in all metro areas.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-campaign-unemployment-chart

Trump will win and win bigly.

Sorry Hammer I am not brainwashed. But almost all dems are.

Nice picture.
Don’t mean shit.
Obama had to fix Bush’s mess and left trump a very nice hand.
Look at a line graph covering the entire period.
All trump had to do was not screw it up to bad.
Hillary would have done better.
Just like Reagan/Bush, Trumps setting us up for future failures.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hello all,

Shazamm, now I remember.....buahahahahaha

DEVIN NUNES NOW REMEMBERS TALKING TO GIULIANI ASSOCIATE LEV PARNAS AFTER PREVIOUSLY SAYING HE COULDN'T RECALL HIS NAME.

https://www.newsweek.com/devin-nunes-remembers-talking-lev-parnas-1482480

PS...did you hear Impotus the 3rd, squirm and sweat over the question of Parnas today....I don't know who he is or what he does...I take pictures with people all the time I don't know, on and on for 2 minutes.

Reminds me of an old 60's sitcom called Hogan's Heroes in where a fat dumb as a stone german sargent named Schultz would say...I know nothing, I see nothing, and I say nothing...

Yeah... The ol Sargent Shultz. Trump tries to dummy up using his failed reality show acting skills.

Nunes must know that Bolton is going to verify Parnas's story and add a bunch.

Bwaaaahahaa.

The ship began to sink after hitting the Ukranian.

'Boogieman'

:dance013:

Attachments

• 3lzmij.jpg
    3lzmij.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 3m5rqe.jpg
    3m5rqe.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 17

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Nice picture.
Don’t mean shit.
Obama had to fix Bush’s mess and left trump a very nice hand.
Look at a line graph covering the entire period.
All trump had to do was not screw it up to bad.
Hillary would have done better.
Just like Reagan/Bush, Trumps setting us up for future failures.

That is a load of horse shit. It didn't start happening till 2 years into Trumps presidency. That is how long it took to fix ODumbasses messes. I remember the great one ODumbass saying that manufacturing jobs were not coming back. Guess he was wrong bigly there huh?

Same old same old it is always the republicans fault and the dems have repaired the economy and the Republicans are just reaping the benefits.

So answer this then. What happened in California then where it is controlled by dems. The state is a wreck. People shitting on the streets and in stores, businesses leaving, loosing population, huge homelessness, and a big list more.

I suppose that is the Republicans fault too. Same happens all over the country where the dems control government.

You definitely are brainwashed if you believe the tripe you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts