What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

As expected you believe those funds would have been released. OMB was part of the scam. Those that where not quite there jobs because of it. Te only reason those funds got released was because they got caught breaking the law. Those funds would have never been released until Ukraine agreed to trumpturds demands.

Honestly I'm not in favor of giving my tax money to any country. I know you'll default to the military industrial talking points about Russian aggression. It's not an excuse just my personal opinion about military aid to other countries which is corporate welfare for weapons makers.

Specifically about the funds in question. The funds were released before what the media reported as the deadline. You can make light of the circumstances and point to any laws that were broken because of the delay between approval and the deadline. Prove the case and impeach him. It's not the first time you and others have dropped empty bombshells over the last 3 years.

I just don't consider it a big deal especially with Ukraine being one of the most corrupt countries and the money arrived before the deadline.......and the Ukraine never investigated Biden.

Between this and Parnas it should be a slam dunk for Schiffty so don't sweat it.

med4u

Veteran
GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gao-says-trump-admin-broke-law-ukraine

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a legal opinion on Thursday saying that President Trump's administration broke the law by withholding defense aid to Ukraine — the issue at the heart of the president's impeachment trial.

That money, $214 million which had been allocated to the Department of Defense for security assistance, was appropriated by Congress and therefore the administration did not have the right to hold it back just because it disagreed with its allocation, the opinion from the nonpartisan government watchdog said.
"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law," the opinion said. "[The Office of Management and Budget] OMB withheld funds for a policy reason ... not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that the OMB violated the ICA [Impoundment Control Act]."

Another unresearched nothing burger that wont stick to a wall...
The funds were released 3 days before there experation date therefore no violation...this is a blatant attempt of the GAO to insert itself into the impeachment process
Almost broke the law, cannot be prosecuted ....so there's that
Expect more off the wall shit flung to try and bolster the dems weak case...they know their doomed

Gry

Veteran
The Welfare Queen.
Cue up the Marvin Gaye,
was a device used to
engender cultural division,
during the Regan administration.

Making the scene with a gangster lean...

M

Mr D

If you go to work, you get monitored.

If welfare money is being spent elsewhere, it’s not going to the kids. If drugs are involved, a different distribution method may be called for.

They tried that and poor neighbors are full of corner stores that gladly trade fake EBT card purchases for cash.

Liberals are weird, isn't food a human right like healthcare? So let's just give it away for free.....lunch is on the billionaires. :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They tried that and poor neighbors are full of corner stores that gladly trade fake EBT card purchases for cash.

Liberals are weird, isn't food a human right like healthcare? So let's just give it away for free.....lunch is on the billionaires. :tiphat:

Worked in one of those stores as a kid getting through school. Took allot of food stamps for cat food. Because it wasn't for the cats.

M

Mr D

Worked in one of those stores as a kid getting through school. Took allot of food stamps for cat food. Because it wasn't for the cats.

The new thing is to own a corner store and be on welfare so that they can go to Sam's club and use your EBT card to buy stock for their corner store........in addition to trading fake purchases for cash.

h.h.

Veteran
Has Bernie ever commented on the topic of what Joe and Hunter were doing over in the Ukraine? Ive also heard there is some kind of connection with Sam Pelosi as well. Sam is Nancy's son. She seemed clumsy and nervous while signing the Impeachment paperwork.

She was trying not to smirk too much.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly I'm not in favor of giving my tax money to any country. I know you'll default to the military industrial talking points about Russian aggression. It's not an excuse just my personal opinion about military aid to other countries which is corporate welfare for weapons makers.

Specifically about the funds in question. The funds were released before what the media reported as the deadline. You can make light of the circumstances and point to any laws that were broken because of the delay between approval and the deadline. Prove the case and impeach him. It's not the first time you and others have dropped empty bombshells over the last 3 years.

I just don't consider it a big deal especially with Ukraine being one of the most corrupt countries and the money arrived before the deadline.......and the Ukraine never investigated Biden.

Between this and Parnas it should be a slam dunk for Schiffty so don't sweat it.

He was already impeached. You def proved my point. No matter what crimes trump does you will never admit any wrong doing.

The USA has become a cesspool for the uneducated. There's def more dummies in the world lmao.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

For the taxes just one billionaire does not pay I wonder how many lives could actually be improved. Well fed children learn and behave better. People who are are healthy will be more likely to become successful. And improve their lives. People who know they are insured are more likely to open businesses.

Gry

Veteran

Corner stores that gladly take fake EBT cards ?
Must be time for more Marvin Gaye somewhere...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The new thing is to own a corner store and be on welfare so that they can go to Sam's club and use your EBT card to buy stock for their corner store........in addition to trading fake purchases for cash.

There's always going to be scammers on all levels. Right up to President.:biggrin:

17% of federal spending for military or tax free billionaires make the welfare scammers an insignificant amount of money

med4u

Veteran
For all the talk you goobers do about illegal immigrants and the crime they commit, I'm shocked that not a damn one of you said anything about the Canadian white supremacist who entered the US illegally a few weeks ago to help set up the right wing assault they have planned for the VA statehouse next week.

It's almost as if your problem isn't with illegal immigration. Your problem is with non-white immigration, legal or otherwise.

Anyhow, that dipshit is in the clink now along with his law breaking associates. Why aren't you gleefully rubbing this instance in our nose, med4u? Sounds about white.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ted-neo-nazis-who-planned-to-protest-virginia

That's racist :moon:

h.h.

Veteran

We have no rights. We have only privilege.

If someone is trading their food allowance for cash, I’ll lay odds it for some sort of addiction. Either way I doubt they keep the cash.

The corner stores I’ve seen are mostly liquor stores. Those are a problem in themselves. Food deserts.

M

Mr D

He was already impeached. You def proved my point. No matter what crimes trump does you will never admit any wrong doing.

The USA has become a cesspool for the uneducated. There's def more dummies in the world lmao.

Get real dude do you think Schiff, Pelosi, McConnell and the rest are not every bit and probably more corrupt than Trump? He's just another player in a field of corrupt liars that you pick and choose to direct your phony outrage at.

All I see is corrupt politicians constantly getting caught making shit up to hide there own corruption. I said my piece about Trump's lies and pre 2016 corruption you just choose to ignore it. You have enough people in here preaching to the choir.

As a matter of fact I called out the democrats for ignoring Trump's long history in favor of making up Russian conspiracy theories. Like Turley I believe the democrats could make a case for Trump's removal, they just haven't done it yet.

If think you are going to find 535 non corruptible American citizens good luck with that.

med4u

Veteran
For the taxes just one billionaire does not pay I wonder how many lives could actually be improved. Well fed children learn and behave better. People who are are healthy will be more likely to become successful. And improve their lives. People who know they are insured are more likely to open businesses.

Taking back 50 billion in welfare fraud annually is a start...imagine if we lean into it...might even save a whale or two if you get the homeless to quit shittin in the ocean:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think im pretty level handed in my political beliefs. You and the other Trumbots wont admit anything trumpturd does wrong or illegal. I know for a fact me and others have called out Dems on what they did. You Dummies wont do the same. Your all brainwashed to the point you don't even realize it.

NO POTUS CAN DO THE SHIT THIS ONE DOES. NONE OF YOU SAY SHIT TO STOP IT.

Gry

Veteran
Am terrible with music.
This what I had in mind:

Curtis Mayfield - Diamond in the Back
[youtubeif]ZVANQheoRUw[/youtubeif]

med4u

Veteran
We have no rights. We have only privilege.

If someone is trading their food allowance for cash, I’ll lay odds it for some sort of addiction. Either way I doubt they keep the cash.

The corner stores I’ve seen are mostly liquor stores. Those are a problem in themselves. Food deserts.

Sound like a rough neighborhood
You ought to get out a lil more...might change your perspective :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.