What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Trumps last rally in Ohio had about 40% declare they were independents or dems. Almost 22% were dems.

The last rally Trump had in Michigan had 17% dems. And 15% had not voted in the last four election.

Good numbers break down here:

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-...dentified-as-either-democratic-or-independent

Pulling big numbers of dems and independents at his rallies in states that matter. And more reasons why President Trump will win.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Believe what you need to, there is a large number of voters who loathe Trump.

Why do you feel the need to repeat your belief that he will rig this election?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Honestly, can’t think of a single reason why you’d be more butthurt over imagining our ignorance than you do over experiencing your own ignorance...despite all your posts, you never manage to say

So tell me why you guys won't even look at the statistics? Because you would rather live in your secluded world. The same thing happens at universities now. You are stuck like they are in group think. You claim we are but you are deluding yourself with that belief.

And when we call the left out all we get is that's racist, your stupid, anti this anti that or what ever. Get over yourself.

Trump will win because few believe the news media because they have a agenda. Same as most of the left bullshit. That old model doesn't work for the dems any more because we have been lied to for to long and the truth is easy to find now.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Believe what you need to, there is a large number of voters who loathe Trump.

Why do you feel the need to repeat your belief that he will rig this election?

Haha that is rich. It is the dems who are against cleaning up the voter rolls. Why, so they can do vote harvesting. Or so they can have illegals vote in the election.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I find it odd that some buy anything from Hannity.

Trump was whining about the fraudulent votes that he still can't point to.

If I am ignorant, then you believe fairy tales.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

So no voter fraud because your trusted media does not report it.

Here is a case of voter fraud by a dem in my state. Seems she changes the totals.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...ged-with-six-counts-of-felony-election-fraud/

Maybe you should dig a little deeper and look at the fraud that happens. This took me like 30 seconds to find. Guess that is to long for you.

And I don't listen to Hannity. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

I feel the same way 100%.

I mean it only takes minutes to pull up cases of voter fraud and he denies it happens. Well less than that really.

You just can't argue with the ill informed.

Here is a good place to find voter fraud. Easy to see it happens. And this is only the people who have been convicted. This doesn't even go into the voting districts that have more registered voters than people of voting age. I have no idea why they would fight cleaning up these voter rolls other than they want to use them to cheat.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud...79034004-2123196346.1576475137#choose-a-state

Lrus007

Veteran
:dance013:

Attachments

• dems.jpg
    dems.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 20

minds_I

Veteran
So no voter fraud because your trusted media does not report it.

Here is a case of voter fraud by a dem in my state. Seems she changes the totals.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...ged-with-six-counts-of-felony-election-fraud/

Maybe you should dig a little deeper and look at the fraud that happens. This took me like 30 seconds to find. Guess that is to long for you.

And I don't listen to Hannity. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Hello all,

You are confusing individual voter fraud (handfuls of people) with the 3 million Mexican voters Impotus the 3rd was whining about?

Where is the wide spread systemic voter registration/fraud at? Where are the results of conald's voter fraud inquest he started in '17....dissolved with no results as I recall.

And what about the North Carolina republican voter fraud?

And while I am at it, recall that it is confirmed the Russia was in favor of your whiny little bitch boi last election and if reports are true are doing it again.

So there is that.

minds_I

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One mans truth - is another mans fiction - so it seems Ichabod -

It is good that the right is talking to the left - and the left is talking to the right - even though you guys vehemently disagree on so many things - just the way you find and share information to prove various points to each other - from opposing news services - both with an agenda - is interesting in itself - I can feel the passion in some of your posts - and its real and sincere - and can be so from both sides -

Yes - it gets out of hand quite often - since topics are usually quite volatile - and we get the odd bod resorting to petty piffle - and instead of attacking the topic - they attack the member rather crudely - but usually we can conduct ourselves without resorting to all that - and have an interesting exchange of ideas and ideologies -

I don't even know why I come in here with so many ignorant people on the left posting. Just stunning how ill informed you all are.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hello all,

You are confusing individual voter fraud (handfuls of people) with the 3 million Mexican voters Impotus the 3rd was whining about?

Where is the wide spread systemic voter registration/fraud at? Where are the results of conald's voter fraud inquest he started in '17....dissolved with no results as I recall.

And what about the North Carolina republican voter fraud?

And while I am at it, recall that it is confirmed the Russia was in favor of your whiny little bitch boi last election and if reports are true are doing it again.

So there is that.

minds_I

Good send them to jail. And please be more specific about which voter fraud you are talking about.

They don't care about having people registered in two voting districts. And they don't care if illegals are registered to vote either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts