What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I was wondering what point of his you proved, and although I am still admittedly in the dark I believe I have a theory.

His point may be to fluster and enrage or simply go on record as that guy who is flagrantly racist... but going back a couple of posts he has no point.

So he is obviously referencing the edited portion of the "discussion"... to which I am at a loss to reference.

Barring any research of that content I would say he just wants to piss people off with his offensive behavior and find like-minded bigots who will pat him on the back.

To sum up he's laughing at your pain in a proud fashion.

I'm guessing he loves Trump due to jealousy.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I remember it well.. I was in high school and concerned about getting drafted in two more years.

We didn't hear about it until that evening on the 6 o'clock news...
Definitely one of the low moments in this country...

edit: I had to register for the draft one month after I graduated...
My Dad was an active duty Navy officer with 23 years and he didn't want me being sent to Nam

You were a couple years ahead of me.

Kennedy getting shot was on the biggest bummers list.

Landing on the moon wasn't bad.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So? Racists win, congratulations, you stupid inbred fuck.

Talking to yourself again. Take it easy on yourself ok.

And they say Republicans are the reason that the country is divided. Just look at what I was called by Jellyfish and ask yourself who is the one dividing the country.

You can also look at the article I posted earlier where the guy spit on someone because he had a MAGA hat on.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember it well.. I was in high school and concerned about getting drafted in two more years.

We didn't hear about it until that evening on the 6 o'clock news...
Definitely one of the low moments in this country...

edit: I had to register for the draft one month after I graduated...
My Dad was an active duty Navy officer with 23 years and he didn't want me being sent to Nam

I remember it well. I was outspoken against the war and my hair was long. When I went to work after it happened, my piece of shit foreman said to me; 'well we got four of ya'. I'm sure he would be a Fox watching Trump supporter today.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C

Capra ibex

I know and I know Trump will win again.

You guys say this as if it's supposed to 'hurt' or something??

All it does is make you sound like one of the unwashed toothless brethren that stand behind Trump at his rallies, that cheer and laugh at whatever ridiculous slurs come from his jowls.

Someone that has no thoughts of their own other than to mindlessly cheer for a flaming drongo to 'own the libs'.

It's like a 'f*ck you' to the snakes in your head, nothing more.

C

Capra ibex

It is about time a judge locked up a leftist nutjob who thinks you can spit on someone you disagree with. 90 days plus a year probation plus a fine and restitution.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...porter-ordered-to-pay-for-new-maga-hat-874891

One thing I don't agree with is the death threats the family of this nut job got.

Just another reason Trump will win. The lunatic left.

What about when Trump encourages his rally members to beat up folks in the crowd who are booing or whatever, and that he'll pay for their legal fees? Huh??

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
What about when Trump encourages his rally members to beat up folks in the crowd who are booing or whatever, and that he'll pay for their legal fees? Huh??

Yeh and that was after his supporters were being beaten up because the police funneled them into a bunch of deranged leftards.

What do you expect when you are attacked over and over and over again.

I have no problem defending myself against a leftard and knocking the last tooth out of his meth shrunken brain. But I don't believe I have a right to start a fight because some crack head demacrat supporter has a different view than me.

audiohi

Veteran
It is about time a judge locked up a leftist nutjob who thinks you can spit on someone you disagree with. 90 days plus a year probation plus a fine and restitution.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...porter-ordered-to-pay-for-new-maga-hat-874891

One thing I don't agree with is the death threats the family of this nut job got.

Just another reason Trump will win. The lunatic left.

Whaaa whaaa whaaa. Those evil leftist spitters.

Only one side bothers you, huh? I don't see you posting any of the VIOLENCE from the right side. Watch the video. You'll clearly see that it's because the young man disagrees with the old mans point of view.

I get it, though. Spit is gross.

Fuckin' hypocrite.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/man-charged-with-assault-after-punching-anti-trump-protester-outside-us-bank-arena

Police: Man charged with assault after punching anti-Trump protester outside US Bank Arena
Judge issues $10K bond​

The brief confrontation — 29-year-old Dallas Frazier climbing out of a pickup and repeatedly punching 61-year-old protester Mike Alter in the head — was recorded and quickly posted to Facebook by fellow protester Scott Fantozzi. More than 1,600 people had shared the video by 10 p.m.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You guys say this as if it's supposed to 'hurt' or something??

All it does is make you sound like one of the unwashed toothless brethren that stand behind Trump at his rallies, that cheer and laugh at whatever ridiculous slurs come from his jowls.

Someone that has no thoughts of their own other than to mindlessly cheer for a flaming drongo to 'own the libs'.

It's like a 'f*ck you' to the snakes in your head, nothing more.

If you were not attacking the Trump supporter maybe you would learn something. But that might be to much to expect from you since you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yup me too. But I see a lot more leftist doing it then Trump supporters.

Whaaa whaaa whaaa. Those evil leftist spitters.

Only one side bothers you, huh? I don't see you posting any of the VIOLENCE from the right side. Watch the video. You'll clearly see that it's because the young man disagrees with the old mans point of view.

I get it, though. Spit is gross.

Fuckin' hypocrite.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/man-charged-with-assault-after-punching-anti-trump-protester-outside-us-bank-arena

Police: Man charged with assault after punching anti-Trump protester outside US Bank Arena
Judge issues $10K bond​

View Image

You are a little slow. If you took the time to read you would see how stupid you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts