What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
That wasn’t very good English you posted.
I did use Google translate, trying to figure out the garbage papa trump was posting. He apparently did the same. Probably piss poor Arabic. They're probably looking at it thinking “ WTF”.
Employment has been building for 50 years. I’ve been through all 50 of them.
We were at the crest of a housing and tech boom that was seriously exploited due to lack of regulations. Like now, the economy was too good. Wages doubled. Inflation went unnoticed as family homes sold for huge profits.
Then it all stopped.
We’re lowering regulations, fucking with the money supply, manipulating interest rates, while racking up a huge deficit. Our farms are in stalemate. Our manufacturing hasn’t stepped up, nothing I see locally. Maybe in Pence’s home state.

Type the word economy into any news search. You will find articles talking about how good it is. And even more articles about how the next looming crash is going to big a big one.

med4u

Veteran
Just watched Pelosi on This Week with GS....all politics aside....OMG
She is scrambled eggs....I've seen seniors whose mental faculties fade and deteriorate to the point of needing ambulatory care....most of them were doing better than Pelosi is at this point...she alone is doing far more damage to her party than trump or any Republican could ever do.....the dems are in real trouble with that show ..dont take it from me
Watch her yourself....shes a goner

Good luck with all that....

Absolem

IMO if the focus of the Democratic party is to see who can hate on billionaires the most in the next few months Trump will win again.

If Oprah entered the Dem primary she would win. Oprah has been nothing but a force for good for African American community over the last 30 years. The dem party needs the minority vote to win in 2020 and people like Oprah can help that out.

Minorities in this country who are struggling want jobs, a safer community, and hope for a better future. I wonder how a bunch of whiny middle class white people complaining about billionaires plays out in struggling minority communities.

Absolem

If you knew what was good for you you'd hate on ALL billionaires.

Billionaires exist BECAUSE the working class suffers. Our suffering is their profit.

When I was in my late teens I hated on billionaires with passion like many today. It didn't help my life out. It did nothing to improve my situation. Once i quit worrying about others and focused on myself things went much better. No different then growing. Hating on the Jungle Boys isn't going to improve a small growers situation.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
so suppose a billionaire takes a liking to you and says he'll write you a check in any amount you ask for...

What size check would you ask him to write to you?

Absolem

so suppose a billion takes a liking to you and says he'll write you a check in any amount you ask for...

What size check would you ask him to write to you?

If Bernie wins the nomination I wonder if anybody here believes he will stop the billionaires who support his presidency from forming super pacs that will help him beat Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.