What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Wow, a special prosecutor has been assigned to the Jussie Smollett case. He has requested Google to provide all of Smollett's data for 1 full year leading up to his traggic incedent, including emails and location info. Obviously, they want to see who put him up to it. This is not going to be good for the DNC. Corey Booker dropped out already, right? Or, is he still in it?

Cannavore

Veteran
61sORjO.jpg

X

xavier7995

There's a puff piece over on politico that used the line "he's our O.J." or similar. Pretty good description. Right color and everything.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After 2 years investigating Hillery by Justice Dept it winds down the 2 years of Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, did find violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action. For current and former officials, culpability means the violations will be noted in their files and will be considered when they apply for or go to renew security clearances. For current officials, there could also be some kind of disciplinary action. But it was not immediately clear what that would be.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/18/clinton-emails-investigation-ends-state-department

This matter is now closed

minds_I

Veteran
After 2 years investigating Hillery by Justice Dept it winds down the 2 years of Clinton-related inquiry once championed by Trump. It found nothing of consequence.

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, did find violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action. For current and former officials, culpability means the violations will be noted in their files and will be considered when they apply for or go to renew security clearances. For current officials, there could also be some kind of disciplinary action. But it was not immediately clear what that would be.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/18/clinton-emails-investigation-ends-state-department

Hello all,

Bu, Bu But what about her emails? buahahahahahaha

Suck on it boyz....buahahahahahahahaha

minds_I

C

Capra ibex

Hello all,

Hey, hey you remember when conald said he was too smart to get drafted?

"Sure, I got deferments. Would you really want a president who was dumb enough to let himself get drafted? I mean, it wasn’t hard to get out of it, believe me.

My doctor said I had a bump on my heel, or something. I don’t know. I don’t even think he was a doctor, frankly. The government is just very, very stupid, OK? Which is why only I can fix it." Meet The Press, Aug. 28th, 2015.

Yeah, that's our president, damn, don't he make you proud?

minds_I

And our esteemed colleague Hempy thinks that the government realised that Trump was too valuable an asset to send to Vietnam. :yoinks:

audiohi

Veteran
SURPRISE, SURPRISE: THE DOJ’S HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN A BUST
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results
After more than two years, an inquiry into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton’s tenure at State is nearly done—and there’s reportedly absolutely nothing to show for it.​

The Washington Post reported Thursday that after continuing on for more than two years, Huber's investigation “has effectively ended with no tangible results.” After combing through documents and conferring with federal law enforcement officials looking into the Clinton Foundation in Little Rock, Arkansas, the Post reports that Huber has “found nothing worth pursuing,” let alone any criminal charges. The U.S. attorney has not yet officially reported any results to the Justice Department, however, and the inquiry is technically still ongoing. But officials cited by the Post say that Huber's years-long investigation has by this point “largely finished”—and with nothing to show for it.

Hempy McNoodle

Sorry (not sorry), but it's not closed, yet.
This article is from last October and is not the investigation that we are waiting for. The Huber investigation is the big one pertaining to Hillary Clinton. You are just going to have to wait a little bit longer like the rest of us.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It would seem that it is already being rationalized that the plane shot down over Tehran was just collateral casualties.

One of many unintended consequences...the first of how many?

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

And our esteemed colleague Hempy thinks that the government realised that Trump was too valuable an asset to send to Vietnam. :yoinks:

If you understand "strategic communications," you would see that if you re-read this carefully, it could be completely accurate and be clearly admitting what he is all about and how the government helped him because he was 'too smart' to throw into the Vietnamese meat grinder. re-read. it's interesting. This is how Obama's speech writer, Ben Rhodes communicates strategically. He was a absolute genius of strategic comms. He was evil, but I'll give credit where it is due. He is the architect of the Iran Nuke deal, btw.

C

Capra ibex

If you understand "strategic communications," you would see that if you re-read this carefully, it could be completely accurate and be clearly admitting what he is all about and how the government helped him because he was 'too smart' to throw into the Vietnamese meat grinder. re-read. it's interesting. This is how Obama's speech writer, Ben Rhodes communicates strategically. He was a absolute genius of strategic comms. He was evil, but I'll give credit where it is due. He is the architect of the Iran Nuke deal, btw.

Hempy, you have no idea how lost you sound, over and over and over.... i can't continue to have a back and forth with you because i'm beginning to feel sorry for you, and i don't want to feel that. :ying:

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy, you have no idea how lost you sound, over and over and over.... i can't continue to have a back and forth with you because i'm beginning to feel sorry for you, and i don't want to feel that. :ying:

I know precisely what I'm talking about. I've done my research on Ben Rhodes and strategic comms. He was Barak Obama's National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications. Sorry you don't know anything, dude. But, that is your problem not mine. Look him up. Look his brother up, too. You can thank me later.

Hempy McNoodle

There is a Washington Post article that implies that the Huber investigation is over and has come up empty. However, if you read it, it says that it is not over and doesn't name anybody who says either that it is over or that it found no evidence. It Looks like WaPo is trying to get ahead of the story. Kind of like the Horowitz Report.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
A compromise is abandonment of points of ideology. Neither good or bad on its own. It can go either way.
There is no central point within our grasp nor within the grasp of infinity. It’s derived only when we pick arbitrary points.
There is no center.

As a Centrist, I agree with both sides on some things, and disagree with both sides on some things. I pick and choose as my conscience guides me. I don't follow anyone lockstep

audiohi

Veteran
Sorry (not sorry), but it's not closed, yet.
This article is from last October and is not the investigation that we are waiting for. The Huber investigation is the big one pertaining to Hillary Clinton. You are just going to have to wait a little bit longer like the rest of us.

You mean this Huber investigation?

SURPRISE, SURPRISE: THE DOJ’S HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN A BUST
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results
After more than two years, an inquiry into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton’s tenure at State is nearly done—and there’s reportedly absolutely nothing to show for it.​

The Washington Post reported Thursday that after continuing on for more than two years, Huber's investigation “has effectively ended with no tangible results.” After combing through documents and conferring with federal law enforcement officials looking into the Clinton Foundation in Little Rock, Arkansas, the Post reports that Huber has “found nothing worth pursuing,” let alone any criminal charges. The U.S. attorney has not yet officially reported any results to the Justice Department, however, and the inquiry is technically still ongoing. But officials cited by the Post say that Huber's years-long investigation has by this point “largely finished”—and with nothing to show for it.

You keep waiting though...

Hempy McNoodle

There is a Washington Post article that implies that the Huber investigation is over and has come up empty. However, if you read it, it says that it is not over and doesn't name anybody who says either that it is over or that it found no evidence. It Looks like WaPo is trying to get ahead of the story. Kind of like the Horowitz Report.

If the DOJ has no comment, then who says it is finished. How do they know what's in it if it has not been filed. The article even says so. Fake News?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/justice-dept-winds-down-clinton-related-inquiry-once-championed-by-trump-it-found-nothing-of-consequence/2020/01/09/ca83932e-32f9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html?outputType=amp#aoh=15786290614683&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Status
Not open for further replies.