What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent my first party registration in today so so that I can vote for Bernie in the primary.

You freedom hating tRump pussies can now officially call me a Democrat.

Loyal to Iran. Pffft. Fucking kool aid drinking idiots.

View Image
Good on you..
Don't forget people. If your an independent voter you cant vote in the primary. You have to get a crossover ballot from the Dems. Doesn't require you to register as a Dem.

I know some old school Democrats who won't vote for Bernie and I know many millennial's who won't vote for Biden.

I call BS on millennial's.. All I know are Bernie supporters.

'Boogieman'

Good on you..
Don't forget people. If your an independent voter you cant vote in the primary. You have to get a crossover ballot from the Dems. Doesn't require you to register as a Dem.

I call BS on millennial's.. All I know are Bernie supporters.

I know many millennials, I am a millennial. Many are Bernie or bust, I think you misunderstand me. I'm a registered Independent so I will vote in November.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know many millennial's, I am a millennial. Many are Bernie or bust, I think you misunderstand me.

there's always some outliers that end up in trumps lap like yourself. I would say most millennial's support Bernie more than Trump.

You cant vote in the primary if your an independent voter. Republicans don't let them vote in there primary without changing to a registered Republican.. Its fine that you don't believe me. I hope many of you Trumpbots dont.

audiohi

Veteran
Still waiting Mustard, can't find 3 , just try finding 1. Ha ha.

Ladda Tammy Duckworth (born March 12, 1968) is an American politician and former U.S. Army lieutenant colonel who has served as the junior United States Senator for Illinois since 2017.

A combat veteran of the Iraq War, Duckworth served as a U.S. Army helicopter pilot and suffered severe combat wounds, which caused her to lose both of her legs and some mobility in her right arm. She was the first female double amputee from the war. Despite her grievous injuries, she sought and obtained a medical waiver which allowed her to continue serving as a lieutenant colonel in the Illinois Army National Guard along with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran. Both have since retired from the armed forces.

You're a real patriot.

What have you sacrificed for this country?

duckworth_sitting.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know many millennials, I am a millennial. Many are Bernie or bust, I think you misunderstand me. I'm a registered Independent so I will vote in November.

You said millens. would not vote Biden not Bernie right? I think he thought you said millens. would not vote Bernie.

White Beard

You run the House, we run the Senate. Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about this nonsense impeachment but the dems should of played their cards right, they didn't thought.

You care about who you’re agreeing with - and about who you’re against. It’s been plain all along that you “don’t give a fuck about this nonsense”...”this nonsense” being what the people you *do* care about sound off on. You know, the things that have brought you to where you are in this thread.

You know I see most of this differently from you, but I didn’t always. Real life changed me, and my own thoughts and reactions - not shit I see on TV or hear people go on about. You might think about that.

'Boogieman'

there's always some outliers that end up in trumps lap like yourself. I would say most millennial's support Bernie more than Trump.

You cant vote in the primary if your an independent voter. Republicans don't let them vote in there primary without changing to a registered Republican.. Its fine that you don't believe me. I hope many of you Trumpbots dont.

What part of Millennials won't vote for Biden and I'm voting in November did you not understand?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What part of Millennials won't vote for Biden and I'm voting in November did you not understand?

Millennial's and Biden don't mix well. None I know support Biden.. his support comes from the Older generation that cant be reasoned with and Black voters.

Your not voting in the primary Good for you :tiphat:. To bad more you you Trumpbots didn't do the same. Let the rest of the Rep base vote for someone capable.

Hempy McNoodle

The dems have plenty of rope to hang themselves with between now and November. Especially, as they become more desperate. Should be a blast to watch it all unfold. Watch as they cry and try to obstruct justice by launching an all out assault on William Barr and John Durham.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

If the election comes down to Impotus the 3rd vs ham sandwich, wellll???? buahahaha

Further, down ballots dems get my votes this time.

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dems have plenty of rope to hang themselves with between now and November. Especially, as they become more desperate. Should be a blast to watch it all unfold. Watch as they cry and try to obstruct justice by launching an all out assault on William Barr and John Durham.

Barr is corrupt, deserves as much BS as the dems can give. Your POTUS has wasted so much of our tax dollars. If you cared you wouldn't let that happen. You all are fine paying 500K$ to rent golf carts says it all.

https://qz.com/1629811/trumps-golf-cart-rental-expenses-set-to-surpass-500000/
Secret Service agents follow Trump in the carts every time he plays golf—which he has now done at least 178 times, or a bit more than 20% of his days in office.

During the winter months, the agency paid $92,740 to a Delray Beach, Florida company near Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach to rent an unspecified number of golf carts, setting an apparent all-time record.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts