What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Me and a whole contingency of trump supporters will be voting for flawed candidate biden in the primaries just to negate Bernie votes...:tiphat: KAG 2020

'Boogieman'

We are not fine with it but Trump has done more to save our tax dollars than anybody else in my lifetime. He just saved a bunch of tax payers dollars from NATO making them pay a much larger portion. You will never see lefties consider that part.

Hempy McNoodle

Barr is corrupt, deserves as much BS as the dems can give. Your POTUS has wasted so much of our tax dollars. If you cared you wouldn't let that happen. You all are fine paying 500K$ to rent golf carts says it all. .

I don't know about that. But, I do know that thousands of dollars is less than trillions of dollars.
And golf carts are better than mountains of dead bodies.

As attorney General, Barr has been exceptionally great, so far. Plus, he's helped to broaden America's vocabulary a little bit. I never heard people using the word 'predicate.' Now, I hear people saying it all the time!

med4u

Veteran
Fucking bootyjizz said the commercial flight shoot down was our fault, a result of crossfire?.....from who twinkle toes?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The overall cost of Trump’s golf outings has so far set US taxpayers back just shy of $100 million, according to TrumpGolfCount.com, a site that tracks the cost of the president’s golf outings based on media reports.

I don't know about that. But, I do know that thousands of dollars is less than trillions of dollars.
And golf carts are better than mountains of dead bodies.

As attorney General, Barr has been exceptionally great, so far. Plus, he's helped to broaden America's vocabulary a little bit. I never heard people using the word 'predicate.' Now, I hear people saying it all the time!

Im gonna guess some serious shit will go down once people with some intelligence get back into the white house. Lots of heads will role.

Hempy McNoodle

The overall cost of Trump’s golf outings has so far set US taxpayers back just shy of $100 million, according to TrumpGolfCount.com, a site that tracks the cost of the president’s golf outings based on media reports.

m gonna guess some serious shit will go down once people with some intelligence get back into the whit house. Lots of heads will role.

But, those reports are often false. The last time was like last week. Not sure if that site tracks only the real ones, but it sounds like complete BS already. He often tweets that the fake news lied again saying he was out playing golf all day when he was having meetings all day or other official obligations. He seems to be working hard for us. How many press conferences has he had compared to Bush or Obama?

Hempy McNoodle

Also, more people want to assassinate Trump than any President or Politician ever. So, yeah, I don't mind the higher Secret Service expenditures as long as they aren't commiting crime or corruption.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But, those reports are often false. The last time was like last week. Not sure if that site tracks only the real ones, but it sounds like complete BS already. He often tweets that the fake news lied again saying he was out playing golf all day when he was having meetings all day or other official obligations. He seems to be working hard for us. How many press conferences has he had compared to Bush or Obama?

Dude you've lost your mind.. What report would you agree isnt false LMAO. Your so far down the rabbit hole everything is a conspiracy with you..

Also, more people want to assassinate Trump than any President or Politician ever. So, yeah, I don't mind the higher Secret Service expenditures as long as they aren't committing crime or corruption.

Hes got you all eating out of his hand. I feel sorry for ya to be honest. Not every Dem wants to harm people like you think. All political party's have there crazies. Data shows it the Republicans that are more violent.

Hempy McNoodle

Some people are speculating that when Trump refered to striking Iranian ' cultual' sites. He was probably sending a message directly to the deep state the he knows exactly where the key targets are and that they were strategically placed in close proximity to various 'cultural sites', probably by Soleimani. Realistically, it's easier to see in hindsight, that obviously Trump knows what the rules of armed conflict are.

White Beard

Wanting different rules for the opposition is hypocritical. I don't expect you to admit it, you are completely blinded by hatred. You are completely okay with the law enforcement and intelligence agencies manipulating, and fabricating evidence of a crime they knew was bogus, because you hate the bad mean orange man. Nothing is off the table with the TDS crowd. You guys are now pro terrorists, that's pretty insane. Dead Americans is fine if they can be used a a weapon against Trump. Fucking pathetic, but not at all a surprise.

Internet courage, backing up to thin air.
This is just insane: I begin to worry about the safety of your family

Hempy McNoodle

Some people are speculating that when Trump refered to striking Iranian ' cultual' sites. He was probably sending a message directly to the deep state the he knows exactly where the key targets are and that they were strategically placed in close proximity to various 'cultural sites', probably by Soleimani. Realistically, it's easier to see in hindsight, that obviously Trump knows what the rules of armed conflict are.

Coincedentally, Iran has been hit with a whole series of roughly 5.0 magnitude (strategic?) earthquakes, some targeting nuclear facilities. The same thing happened in N Korea during tensions which preceded peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts