What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Whatever.
Trump had his chance.
The senate can call witnesses.
Bolton’s ready.
You afraid of Bolton?

When did Trump have his chance?

Remember the Democrats were ready to impeach before he was even in office.

It must really piss you off that Trump is 10 times the president Obama was. Especially since he has 5 years left.

I could give a fuck about Bolton. Pelosi has zero chance of manipulating the Senate. Cocaine Mitch has given her just enough rope to hang herself, and the squad is poised to kick the stool out from under her.

For 3 you have been consistently wrong.
:moon:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It must really piss you off that Trump is 10 times the president Obama was. Especially since he has 5 years left.

I could give a fuck about Bolton. Pelosi has zero chance of manipulating the Senate. Cocaine Mitch has given her just enough rope to hang herself, and the squad is poised to kick the stool out from under her.

That's not how impeachment works.. There's is no representation for any POTUS during the house proceedings. This is where the house gets the evidence needed. Once the house has the articles voted/approved the trail begins in the senate.. This is where a POTUS gets representation. What the house does is not a trail its only a fact finding procedure.

packerfan79

Veteran
That's not how impeachment works.. There's is no representation for any POTUS during the house proceedings. This is where the house gets the evidence needed. Once the house has the articles voted/approved the trail begins in the senate.. This is where a POTUS gets representation. What the house does is not a trail its only a fact finding procedure.

Nope that's how it works in Democrats dreams. Apparently the house didn't get the evidence it needed. To bad, so sad, for you. Ha ha.

h.h.

Veteran

Whatever.
Look it up.
Your arguments go in circles. I have no need to entertain you.

packerfan79

Veteran
Whatever.
Look it up.
Your arguments go in circles. I have no need to entertain you.

Oh in other words your wrong as always. It must suck to be stuck losing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and one more time.
:laughing:

packerfan79

Veteran
Yea the demos screwed the pooch on that...well on everything else to

Its quite glorious watching the destruction of the Democratic party. I really doubt any actual American, would vote for a party that is loyal to Iran over America. Whoops, everything they do backfired. I am not entirely convinced they aren't trying to lose.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Oh in other words your wrong as always. It must suck to be stuck losing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and one more time.
:laughing:

As soon as Elizabeth Warren drops out of the race and her supporters become Bernie Sanders supporters there is more than enough voters to flush your piece of shit no good wanna be leader down the drain.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Its quite glorious watching the destruction of the Democratic party. I really doubt any actual American, would vote for a party that is loyal to Iran over America. Whoops, everything they do backfired. I am not entirely convinced they aren't trying to lose.

So to get this pinned down properly...

The Democratic party is loyal to Iran, not America?

packerfan79

Veteran
No one to throw him under the bus this time. And I expect every democratic candidate, with the except of sleepy joe, to fully endorse Bernie when they drop out.

How does that math work for you?

Oh, I didn't hear that the DNC was disbanded. Super delegates are only out on the first round. A contested convention is all but guaranteed. Don't think Bloomberg is going to dump 300 million, and then bale at the last minute. Biden is still the odds on favorite. Bernie has jumped some, but Biden is still leading in the polls.

@ mr. Mustard, you got it took you long enough. Which Democrat has not criticized the killing of the most prolific terrorist in the middle east? Just name 3 and that's enough for me.

They are trying to protect Iran from big bad mean orange man, as we speak. A resolution to prevent Trump from using military force against Iran. It's crystal fucking clear. The American people see right through it.

audiohi

Veteran
No one to throw him under the bus this time. And I expect every democratic candidate, with the except of sleepy joe, to fully endorse Bernie when they drop out.

How does that math work for you?

I sent my first party registration in today so so that I can vote for Bernie in the primary.

You freedom hating tRump pussies can now officially call me a Democrat.

Loyal to Iran. Pffft. Fucking kool aid drinking idiots.

duckworth_sitting.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I sent my first party registration in today so so that I can vote for Bernie in the primary.

You freedom hating tRump pussies can now officially call me a Democrat.

Loyal to Iran. Pffft. Fucking kool aid drinking idiots.

View Image

Is that as simple as waking into my democratic headquarters here locally?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I know some old school Democrats who won't vote for Bernie and I know many millennials who won't vote for Biden.

I know their are enough Sanders, Warren and Yang voters that will not likely let Biden have a chance.. And everyone is coming out to vote against shithead. And I think most people are learning. Shithead, Bloomberg and Biden all work for the same beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.