What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB56

Veteran
Trump's racism is now explicit and fully backed by the majority of elected Republicans. Time to stop pretending and being overly polite in the face of this disgrace. We can no longer accept that 2016 Trump voters were insufficiently intelligent or lacked the basic education required to recognize what was going on. Anybody who continues to support Trump is at least willing to overlook bigotry. Even that is being too kind - if you support a blatant bigot, you are a bigot. Deal with it and stop pretending there is any decency in the decisions you made and continue to make.

h.h.

Veteran
Lots of huff and puff about throwing the name “racist” around.
It you defend racism, if you support a racist, you’re a racist.

med4u

Veteran
Trump's racism is now explicit and fully backed by the majority of elected Republicans. Time to stop pretending and being overly polite in the face of this disgrace. We can no longer accept that 2016 Trump voters were insufficiently intelligent or lacked the basic education required to recognize what was going on. Anybody who continues to support Trump is at least willing to overlook bigotry. Even that is being too kind - if you support a blatant bigot, you are a bigot. Deal with it and stop pretending there is any decency in the decisions you made and continue to make.

TRUMP 2020 KAG :tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
How does it feel being wrong about everything?

You tell me. Russian collusion, dozens of investigations, hundreds of thousands of slimy fictional news reports and articles still the best you got is a mean tweet. TDS is eating away at your brain. We haven't even seen the IG report, or Durham's investigation. Those are going to really sting.

Your gods (politicians) have failed you. It's time to move on and become a man. Acceptance will set you free.
:comfort:

beta

Veteran
wv3tbk3panb31.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You tell me. Russian collusion, dozens of investigations, hundreds of thousands of slimy fictional news reports and articles still the best you got is a mean tweet. TDS is eating away at your brain. We haven't even seen the IG report, or Durham's investigation. Those are going to really sting.

Your gods (politicians) have failed you. It's time to move on and become a man. Acceptance will set you free.
:comfort:
Here we have a prime example of someone being ignorant or misinformed.. I'm leaning on the side of ignorant.:biggrin:

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
You are proud to support a openly racist lying cheat that is turning into a dictator.

And your refer to others that prefer to base our choices on facts and kindness as ignorant.

Please explain?

I am not a pussy, a mean tweet is far from a dictator. Keep clutching your pearls. Things like weaponizing the intelligence and law enforcement against a political rival is an example of actual dictatorial power. Not a mean tweet. Lol. But, that was Obama, since Democrats are racist, a black man can't be held to account. Intersectional ignorance at work. Again actual dictatorial bullshit vs. A mean tweet.

Let's argue policy, no just call everyone a racist. Lol.

Since Democrats policy is a hundred trillion in free shit, with no possible way to pay for any of it. I doubt you will even try.

White Beard

I stand corrected sir,I thought the Senate had the final say.
I dont really keep up on all of the technicalities of the powers to be.I just no when we are fucked.

No sweat, Doc...

In brief, a measure before the House (legislation, proclamation, resolution) either gets voted on or tabled. Tabling is a formal declaration that “we’re not going to talk about that right now”. So it either gets taken up at some time by a committee, who may table it again or dismiss it. It’s no longer a thing requiring action, it’s a set of words that maybe require thinking about.

Had it been voted on in the first place, and won, it would ultimately have affected the House internally, and would not have been submitted to the Senate, who have no part in the decision to impeach.

Tons of misunderstandings about impeachment...not now, tho, so I’ll table that - prolly come back to it later, I dunno

RB56

Veteran
I am not a pussy, a mean tweet is far from a dictator. Keep clutching your pearls. Things like weaponizing the intelligence and law enforcement against a political rival is an example of actual dictatorial power. Not a mean tweet. Lol. But, that was Obama, since Democrats are racist, a black man can't be held to account. Intersectional ignorance at work. Again actual dictatorial bullshit vs. A mean tweet.

Let's argue policy, no just call everyone a racist. Lol.

Since Democrats policy is a hundred trillion in free shit, with no possible way to pay for any of it. I doubt you will even try.
How in the world can you claim not to be a pussy. That's literally all I see in your posts. Certainly either a liar, woefully ignorant, as has been suggested above or just a sad little pussy boy, afraid of everything and everyone. Your 100 trillion in free shit claim is representative of most of your postions - lies to make a pathetic point. Pretending racism isn't a significant issue is beyond ignorant. Let's hope that when the round ups and deportations start, they take the imbeciles first. There really isn't much more a person could do to make themselves a pussy than what you display in your posts. Setting out obvious lies to refute is all you got. Pathetic. If you weren't a pussy, you'd be saying: "Damn right I'm a racist - proud of it". Can't even do that. Snowflake. Pussy.

packerfan79

Veteran
How in the world can you claim not to be a pussy. That's literally all I see in your posts. Certainly either a liar, woefully ignorant, as has been suggested above or just a sad little pussy boy, afraid of everything and everyone. Your 100 trillion in free shit claim is representative of most of your postions - lies to make a pathetic point. Pretending racism isn't a significant issue is beyond ignorant. Let's hope that when the round ups and deportations start, they take the imbeciles first. There really isn't much more a person could do to make themselves a pussy than what you display in your posts. Setting out obvious lies to refute is all you got. Pathetic. If you weren't a pussy, you'd be saying: "Damn right I'm a racist - proud of it". Can't even do that. Snowflake. Pussy.

I don't cry about mean tweets. Pretty simple.

Green new deal 91 trillion, Medicare for all 34 trillion.

Oh no, somebody wants the laws of this country enforced, that's racist, lol.

Come on kid, let's be real everyone who disagrees with you is a racist.

It's literally the entirety of the Democratic platform. We all get another chance to watch every Democratic presidential candidate endorse the most ignorant, unpopular policies in American history. Well except for the Democrats policies of slavery, jim Crow, segregation, lynchings, the KKK, etc.

Is this close enough for you?

Damn right I support America and Conservative, constitutional policies. Oh crap, that is racist to idiot leftist. Wait, is it still racist if I give you free shit?

I got this bag full of steaming dog shit, wait I was wrong, it's just the Democratic candidates, smells the same anyways. Either way it's free so you should definitely vote for it.

Can you clutch BigVaginafarmers pearls for him, he's cramping up , after 2 and a half years? I know how compassionate you are, only reason I ask.
:laughing:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No sweat, Doc...

In brief, a measure before the House (legislation, proclamation, resolution) either gets voted on or tabled. Tabling is a formal declaration that “we’re not going to talk about that right now”. So it either gets taken up at some time by a committee, who may table it again or dismiss it. It’s no longer a thing requiring action, it’s a set of words that maybe require thinking about.

Had it been voted on in the first place, and won, it would ultimately have affected the House internally, and would not have been submitted to the Senate, who have no part in the decision to impeach.

Tons of misunderstandings about impeachment...not now, tho, so I’ll table that - prolly come back to it later, I dunno

Thank You White Beard. :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts