What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If the people demanded more for their money and learned about corporate lobbyists we have a ten percent chance at revolution.

Nothing else will change the money in play...

I mean policies in place....

It's only the same thing if you aren't tied up hating the blues or reds.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont care for policies,the Red & Blue is missing the White.That wasnt meant as a skin pigmentation (white)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I've been saying both parties need to go all along. One is s bunch of pricks that are not ashamed to fuck over anyone. The other is a group of weasels that is for the most part barely better than the other. Neither has much to say that will improve things.

Soon as we vote shithead out we can see what the next clown has to offer. Can't be worse than pollution and discrimination.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We have far too few parties.

I like doing away with them and forming around separate candidates instead.

I hate how much money is burned just electing a candidate. We are limited to the rich who may afford to run.

The entire game is rigged and the deck is constantly being stacked.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good! But I like that kinda weather too!
Nice to watch mother nature in action(when nobody gets hurt)puts our vulnerability in perspective.
Cool Beanz

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I suspect that there has always been a 'code' in congress not unlike corrupt police departments. Nobody rats. So many have their hands in the cookie jar (not Bernie) that blowing the whistle would bring down too many others on both sides because they all have a good idea who got how much for passing certain bills. The proof - Look at their net worth increase increase through their time in. To think that this is not happening is naive.

packerfan79

Veteran
if you read through everything i have put here, not one fukn time have i used Orange man...just like Trump, make it up as you go...tried to give you the benefit of a doubt but there is no help for you....fukn Trumptard..DJXX

You are funny, nobody admits to the Orange man bad npc. That's definitely the response an NPC would give. :laughing:

So, I am assuming you are not capable of discussing policy.
:tiphat:

Hope you are enjoying this wonderful Sunday.

redlaser

Veteran
A great example of how misinformed and brain dead liberals are.

Funny hearing that from the guy talking about kids in cages in 2010.

As usual, projecting your insecurities, along with accusing that which you are guilty of.

Fascism 101 requirements being satisfied

M

Mr D

Funny hearing that from the guy talking about kids in cages in 2010.

As usual, projecting your insecurities, along with accusing that which you are guilty of.

Fascism 101 requirements being satisfied

#yawn

And you are a boring parrot. Ever have an original thought?

beta

Veteran
If you think America isn’t great you can leave but also America isn’t great and needs to be made great again.

DJXX

Veteran
You are funny, nobody admits to the Orange man bad npc. That's definitely the response an NPC would give. :laughing:

So, I am assuming you are not capable of discussing policy.
:tiphat:

Hope you are enjoying this wonderful Sunday.
discussing policy would be ok...discussing Trumpolicy with the way we both think...there isn't a chance....i am just like you, and cannot accept a thing out of your mouth....it would be like two idiots with helmuts on just ramming each other...i am down for talking weed...but its just a waste of time for us to even think we can discuss politics.....wont throw anymore rocks at you...but sure as fukk am not gonna listen to another peep from your mouth regarding your loyalty to hairpile...its all about right and wrong and honesty...which we surely see a different view on.....you know hit me up in any thread but this one...love to talk weed wit ya....id even burn a fattie with you as long as it doesnt turn to politics...man we jus cant go there....peace you have a great sunday too....DJXX

med4u

Veteran
I suspect that there has always been a 'code' in congress not unlike corrupt police departments. Nobody rats. So many have their hands in the cookie jar (not Bernie) that blowing the whistle would bring down too many others on both sides because they all have a good idea who got how much for passing certain bills. The proof - Look at their net worth increase increase through their time in. To think that this is not happening is naive.

Drain that swamp....

M

Mr D

Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders says he will cut staffers' hours so they can be paid a $15-an-hour minimum wage.

Full of shit Bernie strikes again.

Democrats are determined to give Trump 2 terms.

The Equality Act enjoyed unanimous support among Democrats because they believe allowing men to compete in women's sports is important. The sexist pricks want to eliminate women's sports.

Absolem

CANADA ALSO DETAINS IMMIGRANT CHILDREN AND SEPARATES THEM FROM THEIR FATHERS

https://www.newsweek.com/canada-det...s-children-justin-trudeau-donald-trump-989698

Your moral equivalency doesn't work here. You should have read the article you posted. Canada didn't lose track of children from their parents the way Trump's administration has.

"In one report by McGill University, which talked to 20 families who were detained in immigration centers in Toronto and Laval about their experiences, it was found that half of the time children were separated from their parents at some point in the process of seeking asylum.

Mothers were normally allowed to stay with their children, the study said, while fathers were kept separate and were only allowed to visit their families for about an hour a day."

Status
Not open for further replies.