What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJXX

Veteran
Money can buy anything,read up on the Dupont family,and how one of the heirs got away with raping a 10 year old.
NO JAIL TIME!!!
Fucked up family,but they paid off that douchebag bitch judge that should rot in hell.

This story always pops into my head when it comes to the wealthy,and justice.
before being just another rich fukkk he could buy anyone....but he is in a different setting...someone will leak the goods...trust me ...oh, his day is coming...he can buy most people, but there are a few left that his money cant buy...he can get away with sexual assault on 25 women, but cannot get past the taxman.....and he may not do time but there will be millions and millions owed plus fines....multiple seizures of his properties...oh this episode of The Apprentice DC...it will be better than when Bobby got shot on Dynasty.....DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
before being just another rich fukkk he could buy anyone....but he is in a different setting...someone will leak the goods...trust me ...oh, his day is coming...he can buy most people, but there are a few left that his money cant buy...he can get away with sexual assault on 25 women, but cannot get past the taxman.....and he may not do time but there will be millions and millions owed plus fines....multiple seizures of his properties...oh this episode of The Apprentice DC...it will be better than when Bobby got shot on Dynasty.....DJXX

lol or J.R. on Dallas,you dont have too many years on me!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that those Judges are in they have no loyalties to Trump. I'm pretty sure they wont back him on the stupid shit. I'm sure they want to keep there integrity intact. There in it for life he isn't.

All these speeches he keeps giving about people that hate our country is 100% total BS. He does the same shit he says there doing. He blame's others for his failings, He blames others for hate speech, he blames others for being a bigot. All of those women have said they dont hate the USA. 1 of them had a slur she used has apologized multiple times for saying it. When has Trumptard done that.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking if they took a stance on something that was total BS many would lose trust in the SC. I think they will follow the law, if that hurts trump I dont think they care. .

redlaser

Veteran
Yeah yeah yeah and everyone is a racist. <Yawn>

You are just repeating what you read in favorite echo chambers. You have no first hand knowledge to back up your hyperbole. Reading Huffpo and MSNBC does not qualify as research.

More of the same tired BS about your sudden concern for the US immigration policies and the practices continued under Trump from previous administrations. The current administration has built zero cages. They are left over from previous administrations.

Remember the time in 2010 when you were concerned about the '"Cages". Yeah, neither does anyone else.

You seem to think whining about "Trumptard" and demeaning people on the internet is a way forward. Spare us your new found outrage. The only thing different at the border from when Obama was president is the scale of the problem. You are so easily led from one liberal outrage to another by the fake media.

In your zeal to take the moral high ground you passed right over what I posted concerning how the rich are benefiting from illegals.

Hopefully you are better at breeding some OG bullshit strain, or chemdawg hype schwag.

Why is it that you always get so dickish when people point out trump policy failings?

Always defending but professing your distance from trump.

Immigration policy’s are not exactly the same as before trump. Kids were separated for good cause and not as a unilateral policy.
The scale of the problem is different because the policy changed with trump.
If you were actually curious about that you would look it up, but you just regurgitate your opinion based sources as usual.

Badmouthing a guys breeding work that you’ve obviously got no “first hand knowledge” of, because you can’t pull your nose out of trumps ass.

Trump >weed for D I guess.

med4u

Veteran
I'm rooting for Iran.

They are by far a more peaceful country than the US or England.

That's cuz your a whiney sniveling traitor...you will receive no quarter for your blind aligiance to the caliphate...as they slowly decapitate you...but do keep us posted on your peaceful trip to Tehran...

St. Phatty

All these speeches he keeps giving about people that hate our country is 100% total BS. He does the same shit he says there doing.

Trump was VERY critical of America under Obama.

He didn't say, "it's a great country, even with Obama in the White House."

Trump today would criticize the criticism, of America, of the pre-election Trump.

But if you point that out to the MAGA-cizers on the Trump Facebook page, they will give you the Trump Voodoo Death Curse.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He does say since he has been POTUS the USA is the best its ever been. Total BS.

Most of the BS he does makes the White Nationalist happy. Anything negative makes the right happy. He will continue to divide any that will listen. At some point the GOP will have to give up on him. He's got 5 years left if he wins in 2020. If he loses the GOP is in for a world of hurt. They deserve everything coming thee way.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Now that those Judges are in they have no loyalties to Trump. I'm pretty sure they wont back him on the stupid shit. I'm sure they want to keep there integrity intact. There in it for life he isn't.

All these speeches he keeps giving about people that hate our country is 100% total BS. He does the same shit he says there doing. He blame's others for his failings, He blames others for hate speech, he blames others for being a bigot. All of those women have said they dont hate the USA. 1 of them had a slur she used has apologized multiple times for saying it. When has Trumptard done that.

Spinning. People don't hate your country, they hate him. Lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking if they took a stance on something that was total BS many would lose trust in the SC. I think they will follow the law, if that hurts trump I dont think they care. .

I agree with that,with the exception of Kavanagh.I think if something ever comes down to him being the swing vote with him having the ability to stick it to the Democrats that little devil will pop up on his shoulder,and whisper "remember ".

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The unexpected retirement of Justice Anthony McLeod Kennedy could come into question down the road some day. His kid works at Deutsche Bank in the special department that handles stolen Russian money loaned to trump. He was replaced with Kavanaugh,

White Beard

The unexpected retirement of Justice Anthony McLeod Kennedy could come into question down the road some day. His kid works at Deutsche Bank in the special department that handles stolen Russian money loaned to trump. He was replaced with Kavanaugh,

I agree: the circumstances were highly unusual, and the whole thing got swept out of sight ASAP.

And there’s still the matter of Merrick Garland, Neal Gorsuch, and Mitch McConnell’s mutiny. That’s a nest of rattlers that will need action someday.

White Beard

I really want to agree with you about the SCOTUS crew having a higher loyalty than to their wealthy patrons, but that remains to be seen. The GOP, “moral majority”, and posse have been aiming at conservative DOMINANCE of SCOTUS since Roe v Wade, the idea that duty to the constitution, or their oaths, or their love of country will prevent them from delivering on seems ridiculous.

More pragmatically, they may want to consider whether their tenure on the court will be remembered for rising up to defend the constitution, or enabling its overthrow....

'Boogieman'

I'm pro choice but I don't agree with late term abortions. I also really don't care if gay people get married. While I feel people have a right to religious freedom, I also believe separation of church and state is clear. No laws should be made based upon religious beliefs. I feel strongly about gun rights though and hope for conservative / libertarian judges with the same views.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That's cuz your a whiney sniveling traitor...you will receive no quarter for your blind aligiance to the caliphate...as they slowly decapitate you...but do keep us posted on your peaceful trip to Tehran...

Is it true that you're the guy whose wife cut off his penis and they found it in the front yard?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
ahhhh - now lets not get into debating severed penis's - It might be the favourite topic of conversation in the Bobbit family - but around here it just makes us cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.