What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Its a Tribal thing. Lizard Brain driving the bus.

I have always considered the bus something you are supposed to get on.

I think he might be driving a swamp buggy. Or manure train?

Attachments

• furthur_newbus.jpg
    furthur_newbus.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 14
X

xavier7995

Id ride that bus...but i think they are talking about one of the short varieties.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
now now - lets not start getting involved in calling each other parts of the lower anatomy again - yawn.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what an asshole you are...can you even spell idiot..DJXX

To nice of a day to get caught up in the shit slinging.
Mow the lawn and have a beer and a puff of whatever ya got.Alot of good stuff in the weed threads for us cannabis enthusiasts anyways.

DJXX

Veteran
this is a weed site and think Politics and Religion have zero relevence on here...it causes division just like the president is causing...lets talk about this plant we all can agree to love...you have the power Bossman...wave your wand and make them disappear..DJXX

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The problem with humanity methinks - is that we just don't talk enough - if their is division - then that won't be solved by violence in words or deeds - so we need to talk - no matter if we disagree - a modern, reasonable, sensible society recognizes that for us to further civilization in a positive way - we are all going to have to work together - and not work against one another.

DJXX

Veteran
The problem with humanity methinks - is that we just don't talk enough - if their is division - then that won't be solved by violence in words or deeds - so we need to talk - no matter if we disagree - a modern, reasonable, sensible society recognizes that for us to further civilization in a positive way - we are all going to have to work together - and not work against one another.
good point Gypsy, just dont think its the place for it..a discussion between adults in a live situation is much different than a keyboard debate...my fault for taking the bait..its my own fault...i will just ignore the threads for my own sanity... DJXX

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The right sees that as the same. It shows us how they compare apples to apples lol. Trumptard has never followed the same rules the rest do. The rule of Law is no longer viable under this admin.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good point Gypsy, just dont think its the place for it..a discussion between adults in a live situation is much different than a keyboard debate...my fault for taking the bait..its my own fault...i will just ignore the threads for my own sanity... DJXX

Dont ignore these threads just take them for what they are.You know when you're getting baited,as do I NOW.

These are not serious threads,but do poke the bear about serious issues and people are emboldened in their beliefs.

Threads like this are sadly representative of the country as it stands,or falls,and reiterates on a daily basis that we will not unite.Cant turn a bind eye,its not going away.

Peace DJXX

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would consider growers to be among the most diverse groups of people I am aware of. These political threads help show that off. And while much of it creates childish bickering I feel it also helps form bonds between people with far differing opinions. I like hearing a well thought out opinion that differs from mine and I find a bit of joy in poking at a poorly thought out or selfish opinion.

To be honest. Its way trickier to discuss some of this in real life where people sometimes get punched, or worse.

med4u

Veteran
Poverty wages aka what every other presidential candidate is paying their workers.

Bernies workers are unionized unlike the rest of the candidates workers.

When you push for a 15 dollar minimum wage in your campaign and you pay your workers 13 and under...its called baldface hypocrisy...what is the union cut from 13 bucks an hour? 40 bucks a month
UFCW is the biggest rippers in the union biz and have been involved in many federal indictments for fraud and embezzlement

Good luck with all that...

med4u

Veteran
Fun fact...hillaries campaign paid a rally disrupter $1640 not to attend her Chicago rally...wadda racket huh?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I'm just calling it how I see it, if Trump's a Nazi so is Obama. All this shit was going on under Obama besides the wall.

Links to show Obama's admin was doing the same. You wont find any.. There was nothing close to what this Admin is doing to Undocumented people.

Status
Not open for further replies.